S
Cassius
Vlad the Impaler
Casciavit
52 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Best young player of Serie A so far.

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap58%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Serie A Young Talents Thread

Post by McLewis Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Nicola Sansone needs some love in this thread....former Bayern Munich youth product. Could've played for Germany, but opted for Italy. Scored Parma all important goal against Juve yesterday.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Serie A Young Talents Thread

Post by S Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Sansone's goal against Juve today.

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Marco Benassi made his debut yesterday for Inter, played all 90+ minutes and did a fantastic job. Only 18 years old.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Good stuff chinomaster. How is Coutinho doing?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

Not that great, he picked up an injury and his loss of form means he's on the bench.

It seems like everyone in the administration have big faith in him, just currently its been hard to give him too many minutes.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:19 am

I thought he was a talent to keep an eye on last season with Espanyol. I hope he recovers.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 am

Luis Muriel :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am

Surag wrote:Two very well taken goals from Insigne and Gabbiadiani against Palermo and Chievo respectively.

Spoiler:

Also Belfodil played really well against Juve today.Should've scored atleast once tbh.He's developing into one hell of a player.

McLewis wrote:Nicola Sansone needs some love in this thread....former Bayern Munich youth product. Could've played for Germany, but opted for Italy. Scored Parma all important goal against Juve yesterday.

:bow:
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 am

Fredrik Sorenson and Manolo Gabbiadiani(both co-owned by Juve) had great games today.Especially Sorenson who was playing like an experienced central defender out there.I really believe he can have a definite future with Juve.Been very impressive this season and i'm sure Juve wont let go off him that easily.

On the other hand ,very very encouraging performance from Manolo who changed the course of the game coming on as a sub in the second half ,scoring the equalizer to send the game into extra time.He had a golden opportunity to score the winner today,it was a weak header attempt from him in all honesty.All in all very encouraging signs from him.Mind you he could still make a move to Juve at the end of this window as we're having difficulties in luring Immobile back to the club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 am

Another talent to look forward to from Serie B side Sassoulo who are top of the standings chart at the moment.

Domenico Berardi ,18 year old Italian striker(more of an SS/winger to be specific ,similar to Saponara) and apparently Juve are close to snapping him up in the summer according to reputed Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio.Apparently we'd leave him at Sassoulo until 2014 as part of the agreement.

Translated version of an article describing him.
Spoiler:
http://under21.me/2012/11/18/domenico-berardi/

Some videos to go along with it.
Spoiler:

Mind you these are videos showing only the goals he scored so far this season as i dint find any compilation video of his.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Name: Simone Zaza
DOB: June 25, 1991 (age 21)
Height: 1.82 m
Current club: Ascoli (Loaned) his main club is Samdoria
Position: Striker - Centre Forward
Having a good season in Serie B 12 goals in 20 apearances, linked with Milan

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Absolutely stunning performance from Pogba today.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Planning to do an in depth player report, over the next couple weeks from young talents in Serie A and Serie B. It will be 40 players, I will write a report on 4 players each week over the next 10 weeks. The report will contain a bio of the player, paragraph about my opinion on him, playing style and who he reminds me of , and how high I rank him from a scale of 1-10.

I think, I will start it next week, hopefully.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 am

Casciavit wrote:Planning to do an in depth player report, over the next couple weeks from young talents in Serie A and Serie B. It will be 40 players, I will write a report on 4 players each week over the next 10 weeks. The report will contain a bio of the player, paragraph about my opinion on him, playing style and who he reminds me of , and how high I rank him from a scale of 1-10.

I think, I will start it next week, hopefully.

Thumbs up
Be sure to include Bartozsz Salamon, im always interested in knowing about rising defenders (not to sound demanding)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Yeah, I'm planning to do every team in Serie A and Serie B. I'll be sure to include him. Smile
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 pm

:coffee:

I still think Pogba has been more impressive and less inconsistent than SES, but hey, thats just my opinion.

Both will be great players but Pogba looks the more complete player, SES will obviously get more attention cause hes a striker.

Some of Pogba's goals and passes so early in his Juventus career Proud Proud Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Cassius_Case wrote: :coffee:

I still think Pogba has been more impressive and less inconsistent than SES, but hey, thats just my opinion.

Both will be great players but Pogba looks the more complete player, SES will obviously get more attention cause hes a striker.

Some of Pogba's goals and passes so early in his Juventus career Proud Proud Proud

-SES doesn't play striker for Milan as he is a Left-sided Attacking midfielder as there is a substantial difference here.

-SES hasn't been inconsistent. Even when he doesn't score he is consistently being creative and troubling defences.

-That being said, Pogba himself has been nothing short of spectacular.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Understood, but hes still in the final third more often then not. Admittedly he tracks back like a boss. And by less inconsistent i didnt mean to imply SES is inconsistent, just to say compared to Pogba, who 99% of the time gets stuck in from start to finish. I'm also impressed with SES' intellect in and around the box, especially coming in from the left.

Love having both of them in the top 2 teams in Serie A, heres hoping they both stay for many more years.

Short Youtube clips of both players;

Pogba - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEM3zUHG1_o

SES - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLD4cJbyb5k
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Understood, but hes still in the final third more often then not. Admittedly he tracks back like a boss. And by less inconsistent i didnt mean to imply SES is inconsistent, just to say compared to Pogba, who 99% of the time gets stuck in from start to finish. I'm also impressed with SES' intellect in and around the box, especially coming in from the left.

Love having both of them in the top 2 teams in Serie A, heres hoping they both stay for many more years.

Cassius_Case wrote:Understood, but hes still in the final third more often then not. Admittedly he tracks back like a boss. And by less inconsistent i didnt mean to imply SES is inconsistent, just to say compared to Pogba, who 99% of the time gets stuck in from start to finish. I'm also impressed with SES' intellect in and around the box, especially coming in from the left.

The Serie A Young Talents Thread - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiXPdmGAZqweIJPhKblbPVCbnkjoQGe8E-hCDRObQV7iZOgfT3

Here is a heat map of SES' average position throughout the season, Cassius. No doubt you are correct that he spends time within the box but not as much as he does throughout outside where he prefers to naturally drift centre and either play-make or use wall passes to get within the box. When he is usually drifts into the right he prefers to cut in from there and use his left foot near the byline. With Balotelli now, his position is increasingly deeper with Balotelli playing a False 9 while Niang's position has become more narrow.

Great clips on Pogs and SES btw. I hope he will remain patient in breaking into the MVP, yet what I read with his happiness in the club, I'm sure under Conte he will find that diligence that he lacked in United.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Keep an eye out for Muntari, that young lad has got some talent.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Keep an eye out for Muntari, that young lad has got some talent.

He went to school with Kanu Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 pm

no one is showing love for Fabrini Smile ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Jovetic is massively underrated on these forums with only one vote. He is an established Serie A regular talent who is a consistent striker. Deserves more praise.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:44 pm

juveman17 wrote:Jovetic is massively underrated on these forums with only one vote. He is an established Serie A regular talent who is a consistent striker. Deserves more praise.

Jovetic is the best SS in serie a and the only true heir to ADP in playing style
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Jovetic cannot be branded as a young talent anymore though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm

El Shawary Laughing
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum