Raptorgunner
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
nj
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sunderland agrees £13mil deal for Wickham - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland agrees £13mil deal for Wickham

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:14 am

United and Liverpool setting a very bad example on the smaller teams :lol!:.

Wickham is a great talent though still too much money especially for Sunderland.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sunderland agrees £13mil deal for Wickham - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland agrees £13mil deal for Wickham

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 am

It's not just England. El Shaarawy to Milan and Merkel to Genoa were inflated deals too. Both young and relatively unproven players and both went for over 6m euro's for only half of their playing rights.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:34 am

fatman123 wrote:when chelsea played ipswich in the FA cup bossingwa absolutely dominated him
tbh honestly Bebe vs crawley town > Whickham vs chelsea
i wouldnt pay 1mil for him

And when Chelsea played United Luiz looked absolute rubbish.So Bramble>Luiz and Chelsea are stupid to 20 mil?

Your logic of judging players is laughable.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 am

LOL @ everyone biting on to the media's opinion that he's England's Savior.....

He is average and iam not just saying this because he signed for the scum across the Tyne i would be saying the same if he signed for anyone else.

And his record backs me up, i know he's young but a CF should score alot more than 15 in 72 in the Championship.

New Nugent at the time he was getting hype i said he was average and i was laughed at it well look who's laughing now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:LOL @ everyone biting on to the media's opinion that he's England's Savior.....

He is average and iam not just saying this because he signed for the scum across the Tyne i would be saying the same if he signed for anyone else.

And his record backs me up, i know he's young but a CF should score alot more than 15 in 72 in the Championship.

New Nugent at the time he was getting hype i said he was average and i was laughed at it well look who's laughing now.

He played as a RW for most of last season for Ipswitch.So its not surprising he hasnt scored much.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 am

Good god, the transfer market has gone totally out of control. In the next few years, we might see 4th division players move for 10m+.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Phil Jones - £18,000,000
Jordan Henderson - £20,000,000
Connor Wickham - £13,000,000

uhhh .. Henderson was 16 million .. +Add ons.
Jones is 18 million + Add ons
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 am

Nishank wrote:

So what?

The club will still end up paying it by that logic Ibra cost Milan 8 million......

The point is they are ridiculously overpriced the only one who has any potential is Jones....

Also Stoke have bid 16M for Dann and Jerome Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 am

:/ not really a surprise I mentioned ages ago we were in for him.

It wont be any where near 13 million either.

And any Fee we do have to pay will be considerably reduced due to the money Ipswich currently owe us. I think its around 4 million. If you look at their squad most of them are former Sunderland players.

We will send them Ryan Noble on loan & possibly another player. So its a deal that makes sense to both clubs.

If it happens
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Nishank wrote:

So what?

The club will still end up paying it by that logic Ibra cost Milan 8 million......

The point is they are ridiculously overpriced the only one who has any potential is Jones....

I wonder how much that has to do with Sunderland
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Nishank wrote:

So what?

I wonder how much that has to do with Sunderland

Nothing but Goonerjay mentioned the overpriced insanity that is going on and i just replied to Nishank's post and the Stoke part was in line with the overprice insanity that is going on Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Nothing but Goonerjay mentioned the overpriced insanity that is going on and i just replied to Nishank's post and the Stoke part was in line with the overprice insanity that is going on Thumbs up

I agree they are overpriced but saying Henderson or wickham dont have any potential is harsh.

U mentioned Nugent but did Nugent ever interest United Arsenal or Liverpool?

As for deciding based on Wickham's goal scoring record what about Shearer's goal scoring record before he signed for Blackburn?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 am

Hes 18 and has improved with each season of professional football. Got 6 in his first season and 9 this season just finished. Carroll at his age got 1 in 9 at Preston and the following season 3 in 10 for the scum.

Rooney got 15 goals in 67 games for Everton.

So you cant really call him average based just on his goal scoring record.

Last edited by GyansDancingBoots on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
fatman123 wrote:when chelsea played ipswich in the FA cup bossingwa absolutely dominated him

And when Chelsea played United Luiz looked absolute rubbish.So Bramble>Luiz and Chelsea are stupid to 20 mil?

did you happen to see luiz vs man city or united at the bridge? completely different story

unlike whickham and bebe luiz has shown that game vs united was a blip on the radar, when this season did bebe show any signs of promise and when has whickhiam shown any signs of promise against a PL side?
nothing laughable there champ
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:LOL @ everyone biting on to the media's opinion that he's England's Savior.....

lol you're being hypocrite there Mole.

i remember in the old forum we were discussing NUFC targets for the ST position, and when we talked about Wickham you were pretty much excited about the idea of buying him.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 am

fatman123 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

did you happen to see luiz vs man city or united at the bridge? completely different story

unlike whickham and bebe luiz has shown that game vs united was a blip on the radar, when this season did bebe show any signs of promise and when has whickhiam shown any signs of promise against a PL side?
nothing laughable there champ

The united game at Bridge where Luiz should have been sent off? Or the Birmingham and Fulham games where he struggled ?

How many many matches did u see apart from Chelsea game of wickham.Did u see the Arsenal game where he looked a great prospect?

When u judge a 17 year kid based on one game and saying he is rubbish is just nonsense.If thats the case Shearer and Drogba would have also turned out rubbish.

I saw McEachran against newcastle and he looked rubbish.Does this mean he is rubbish and poorer than bebe?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 am

GyansDancingBoots wrote:Hes 18 and has improved with each season of professional football. Got 6 in his first season and 9 this season just finished. Carroll at his age got 1 in 9 at Preston and the following season 3 in 10 for the scum.

Rooney got 15 goals in 67 games for Everton.

So you cant really call him average based just on his goal scoring record.

That's a good point. I'm all for this move, but you better not sell to United in the future. Thumbs up
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

Very Happy confirmed

Sunderland agrees £13mil deal for Wickham - Page 2 0,,10281~9762872,00

£8 mill potentially rising to 12

Not a bad deal tbh
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 am

8 is alright tbh.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Legendary performance today Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

shoutout to nj

One of the best posters we have ever had on GL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:shoutout to nj

One of the best posters we have ever had on GL

Yeah, NewJack was great, it's a real shame he disappeared just like that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Only player to score in Etihad and Stamford Bridge this season :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Single handedly brought down a Russian and Qatari empire. Reduced £2 billion worth of plans and transfers into nothing more than wedding confetti. Crumbled two teams title hopes in the matter of seven days

You little beaut' :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Connor Wickham Proud
I am a bo-liever
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Lex wrote:Single handedly brought down a Russian and Qatari empire. Reduced £2 billion worth of plans and transfers  into nothing more than wedding confetti. Crumbled two teams title hopes in the matter of seven days

You little beaut' :bow:
rofl Lex :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next