Breakout seasons

+2
DeviAngel
FilthyLuca
6 posters

Go down

Breakout seasons Empty Breakout seasons

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I for one am jumping on the Lorenzo Insigne bandwagon early.
I also like Kwadwo Asamoah to win the "Arturo Vidal: We got him for how much?" award at the end of the season. I think by now Eden Hazards' an obvious choice. I like Sharawaay to make noise as well.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Breakout seasons Empty Re: Breakout seasons

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Giovinco
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Giovinco

Giovinco already broke out last year
If he gets 15 goals/15 assists for Juventus, it would just be replicating his season

I hope one of Juventus' forwards breakout
Quagliarella would make me happiest
If Matri wakes up I would like that too
If Vucinic can get it done on the stat sheet it would also help

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Quagliarella would be a bench player at most.Seriously you're so biased when it comes to him Luca Very Happy..Imo he's regressed quite a bit and looked appalling in pre-season.I dont really expect him to do any wonders this season.However on the contrary Matri has looked quite sharp this pre-season.All depends on what type of forward we get though.

If we get someone like Jo-Jo i can see Matri getting a lot of chances in the first team as he would add a bit of variety in what would hypothetically be an attacking lineup of SS's.If not,say we buy Llorente or Dzeko he would just be a backup to either.

Anyways my breakout for this year in the Juventus team.Mauricio Isla.I think he is going to make a strong comeback this year and had have a very good year with us.Imo he's a very strong player ,dont think he would've been one bit perturbed by this long term injury he suffered.He's a fighter.

Last edited by Surag on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 pm

ohh. Breakout ?

Matri will score 20+ goals this season wth Vucinic following him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Surag wrote:Quagliarella would be a bench player at most.Seriously you're so biased when it comes to him Luca Very Happy..Imo he's regressed quite a bit and looked appalling in pre-season.I dont really expect him to do any wonders this season.However on the contrary Matri has looked quite sharp this pre-season.All depends on what type of forward we get though.

If we get someone like Jo-Jo i can see Matri getting a lot of chances in the first team as he would add a bit of variety in what would hypothetically be an attacking lineup of SS's.If not,say we buy Llorente or Dzeko he would just be a backup to either.

Anyways my breakout for this year in the Juventus team.Mauricio Isla.I think he is going to make a strong comeback this year and had have a very good year with us.Imo he's a very strong player ,dont think he would've been one bit perturbed by this long term injury he suffered.He's a fighter.

Quagliarella had a stretch of games last season where he was a starter, with the amount of games that Juventus has there is no reason why he couldn't have a breakout season. He is now had a full season after a horrendous injury and I still believe in him.

The season starts in a few days and Juventus is pretty thin up front.

And I never said Quagliarella would have a breakout season, I just hope that one of Juventus' forwards do, and if I had to choose I would prefer it to be him. I think he deserves it.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:17 pm

I think the former Pescara teammates Insigne and Immobile will break out in Serie A. I also expect Borini to shine for Liverpool. Nico Lopez of Roma might suprise a lot of people as well as Atletis Oliver Torres, am of course Verratti should do well under Ancelotti. I also like The looks of Gianluca Caprari now at Pescara and while I'm listing players I might as well mention Fabbrini. The way he feints and moves his body almost reminds me of a young Francesco Totti.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 am

Breakout Season: De Ceglie, Marrone, Pogba & I predict Quags & Vucinic to have a great season!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down