Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin?

+2
EL Patron
aleumdance
6 posters

Go down

Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin? Empty Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin?

Post by aleumdance Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 pm

We all know Wenger as sold some players intentionally to make way for their youth backups, most notable with the LB position, selling Sylvinho for Cole, Cole for Clichy, then later Clichy for Gibbo.

But this time around, I personally feel Steve Bould has something to do, with his transfer, Bould preferred le Coq to any DM at Halle End, also made him a makeshift RB which he excelled in. Secondly, with RVP's departure and Wenger could be starting a new team all over?, and love love to break way the "links", probably Theo could be next to leave with Ox taking hos Position full time.

but what do you think?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin? Empty Re: Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin?

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Coquelin is not ready to be a starter maybe an understudy for both midfield positions but not a starter yet.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin? Empty Re: Is Wenger selling Song to make way for Coquelin?

Post by aleumdance Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:Coquelin is not ready to be a starter maybe an understudy for both midfield positions but not a starter yet.

Dunno man, right now anything is possible. I really don't want to lose Song, and I don't want M;Villa
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 pm

lol why do you not want Mvila ??
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Wenger is selling him because he's forcing a move. If Arsene makes the proper replacements we'll be fine if not better.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Wenger said if Song is sold, he'll bring in a DM
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:lol why do you not want Mvila ??

Dunno, never was a fan, I think he would just use Arsenal as transit to maybe Madrid
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:21 pm

aleumdance wrote:

Dunno, never was a fan, I think he would just use Arsenal as transit to maybe Madrid

I am not his biggest fan either, i think he is overrated
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 pm

I would definitely take M'Villa over Song.
Song is good no doubt but we all know he has a tendency to roam forward, I think Wenger just wants a more positionally aware DM who always sits back and covers the back 4.
This season I'm sure we won't lack creating/scoring goals with Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla, Walcott, Gervinho, AOC, Arteta and Wilshere.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Emaharg wrote:I would definitely take M'Villa over Song.
Song is good no doubt but we all know he has a tendency to roam forward, I think Wenger just wants a more positionally aware DM who always sits back and covers the back 4.
This season I'm sure we won't lack creating/scoring goals with Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla, Walcott, Gervinho, AOC, Arteta and Wilshere.

It's Wenger who instructed Song to be more offensive in order to take the pressure of Cesc in midfield. If you remember his break out season he played a more defensive role. Song can't tackle but his lack of discipline is due to Wenger's instruction
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:12 am

I don't want M'Vila either.

But if his agent was showcasing him around Europe, then I don't want Song to stay without commitment either. I wish him well and hope he can feature more successfully than Hleb.

On topic, we have Coquelin and Frimpong behind him. I am not too worried as long as Arteta or Rosicky or *insert experienced playmaker here* takes the other spot.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum