McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 am

Which bigger name exactly ?Witsel ?

Atleast Cabaye is premier league proven.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 am

Cabaye and Yaya cant play together.Cant have two DLP's at the same time.Doesnt work.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 am

According to AS,Bilbao have reduced their demands and asking €20m while we have apparently offered €18m..So there's just a couple of million difference now.

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 am

vivabarca38 wrote:Cabaye and Yaya cant play together.Cant have two DLP's at the same
time.Doesnt work.

scratch
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 am

If Yaya can work with Barry he can 100% work with Cabaye.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 am

vivabarca38 wrote:Cabaye and Yaya cant play together.Cant have two DLP's at the same time.Doesnt work.

Yaya and Cabaye can go B2B imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:10 am

Cabaye is a B2B which is obvious. Seems like the B2B breed is almost extinct that people can't recognize when they see one.
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 am

According to Italian journalist Alfredo Pedulla ,Pazzini has reached an agreement with AC Milan.Wages of €2.7m per season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 am

Galatasaray chairman:

Aysal told Haber7.com: "We will try to do everything possible to bring Kaka to our team.

"He is still undecided whether or not to remain at Real Madrid. It won't be easy to convince him (to come to Galatasaray), but we'll keep trying."

Meanwhile, the chairman is feeling positive over the possible signing of Lazio forward Zarate, who spent last season on loan at Inter Milan and previously had a loan spell at Birmingham.

He added of the Argentinian: "Zarate seems closer to us. We want to reduce the SS Lazio's demand for €12 million, which is too much for us."

Galatasaray coach Fatih Terim says he would be happy with both reinforcements to his squad.

He added: "I gave my approval for Kaka and Zarate. Their transfers would both be welcome."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:If Yaya can work with Barry he can 100% work with Cabaye.
Barry barely does any offensive work.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Dutti wrote:Cabaye is a B2B which is obvious. Seems like the B2B breed is almost extinct that people can't recognize when they see one.

Exactly, been saying for ages he's a b2b with excellent technique not a DLP, not a AM, not a DM.

Although he will do all those roles very well, if he was a DLP we wouldn't have bought Anita do that role.

Anyway sign someone ffs Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Yaya and Cabaye can perfectly co-exist without a doubt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Surag wrote:Yaya and Cabaye can perfectly co-exist without a doubt.

Does restrict them both as players though, both are better further forward.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Wouldn't have them in a 4-3-3 though. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:23 pm

According to several reports out of France, Rennes said on Monday that Spurs, Arsenal and Zenit St. Petersburg had all bid on M'Vila and were continuing discussions for the midfielders. This came after the club chairman confirmed that M'Vila would not play again for Rennes and they bought Jean Makoun to replace him so the club seem set on selling the midfielder

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Toulouse left-back Cheikh M'Bengue claims Arsenal are interested in signing him and he would be keen on a move to Emirates Stadium.

The 24-year-old is under contract at the Ligue 1 side until 2014 but says his agent has spoken with the club's chairman after the Gunners made their interest known.

Senegal international M'Bengue is flattered to have caught Arsene Wenger's eye and would relish the prospect of a Premier League switch.

He told L'Equipe: "Arsenal's interest? To be honest I didn't expect it. When such a big club is thinking about you, it is great pleasure, but you are above all surprised.

"It is really flattering. Moreover, the Premier League is the league where I would like to play."

Asked if he had talked to either club about the situation, he added: "Not at all. I am only focused on the pitch.

"My agent is managing that and I believe he had talks with Toulouse's chairman."

The defender does not believe Toulouse would block a move if Arsenal do come knocking before the transfer window closes.

"I didn't forecast I would be leaving, I have 2 years remaining on my contract, but it would be difficult to accept to be forced to stay," he said.

"Indeed, I am a key part of the Toulouse squad. I have no agreement to leave or any clause on my contract.

"But you cannot refuse Arsenal, if everyone can benefit from it. I hope if there is an exciting proposition, the chairman won't block me.

"You also have to consider player's interest. Arsenal would be great."

Despite M'Bengue's optimisim, the club's chairman, Olivier Sadran, is adamant no further players will be leaving now the Ligue 1 campaign is underway.

He said: "To me everything is very clear. The championship has started. No one else will leave now."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Arsenal will get M'Vila in deadline day banana
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:Yaya and Cabaye can perfectly co-exist without a doubt.

Does restrict them both as players though, both are better further forward.

Pair them with De Rossi who would sit back

I mean just hypothetically

Cabaye-De Rossi-Yaya

That would be insane to see

I still prefer Juventus' midfield though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Rumors floating around that De Rossi is going to reject City in his press conference.(which is tomorrow i think).

That midfield as a unit is better than Juventus' midfield.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Looks like money isn't everything after all...

Former Dortmund striker and Paraguay international Lucas Barrios already ponders about returning to Europe after only two months with Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande. As there is a strict rule in China about the number of foreigners that are allowed to play in a side, Barrios obviously found himself on the bench ever too often. Now he considers going back to Europe, with Germany, England and Spain the preferred destinations.

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/barrios-liebaeugelt-mit-rueckkehr--kontakt-in-bundesliga/news/anzeigen_99190.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:09 pm

cassano-pazzini swap is done. should be official in the morning. latest figures are milan paying us 7-8m (which is insane)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Hamsik:

Hamsik's current contract with Napoli is until June 2016, and the 25-year-old says that he is happy to continue playing for San Paolo outfit.

"This is my sixth season here and I want to do well for this club," he told Radio Marte.

"I never said that I feel like a club's symbol, but I am very happy at Napoli. I feel like home here.

"These fans deserve a lot and we want to give them a lot of satisfaction."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Kristan Heneage ‏@KHeneage
Reports in Holland claim #NUFC target Douglas is set to decide between Fulham and #NUFC this week.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/226479/Douglas-na-treffen-met-NEC-naar-Fulham-of-Newcastle.htm?

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Cassano To Sign Contract Today, Inter Will Receive 7.5 Million

Everything is done. Antonio and Inter are ready for the long-waiting marriage. More confirmation coming and this time it’s from Carlo Laudisa of the Gazzetta dello Sport. “Today, Cassano will say yes to Inter. Pazzini has already been out having dinner with Galliani. To Inter, is a compensation of 7.5 million euros.”
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Cassano + money for Pazzini.

rofl

Good bye Milan, see you in 10 years or so.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kristan Heneage ‏@KHeneage
Reports in Holland claim #NUFC target Douglas is set to decide between Fulham and #NUFC this week.

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/226479/Douglas-na-treffen-met-NEC-naar-Fulham-of-Newcastle.htm?

Hangeland and Douglas. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next