Vucinic

3 posters

Go down

Vucinic Empty Vucinic

Post by davidsNC Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Remember how last season Devi would say that Vucinic was playing with a hurt knee and was postponing surgery until the end of the season? And Devi predicted that after he received treatment on his knee he would be even better? Does anyone know if he had surgery or any treatment over the break? Thanks
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vucinic Empty Re: Vucinic

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Still not sure. I thought he was away because he is in lecce with his wife
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm

ok, thanks
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Well he played in the TIM cup. So if he did have treatment it must have been immediately after the season ended and he is already recovered

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Luca wrote:Well he played in the TIM cup. So if he did have treatment it must have been immediately after the season ended and he is already recovered

i hope that's the case. i think he played a big role for us last year, and am looking for him to have another big year.

i'm also in the camp that likes to have the option of two creative fwds (i.e. gio and vucinic) playing together. if we have a new and (physically) improved vuci, i think we could have a creative and deadly combination
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 pm

davidsNC wrote:
Luca wrote:Well he played in the TIM cup. So if he did have treatment it must have been immediately after the season ended and he is already recovered

i hope that's the case. i think he played a big role for us last year, and am looking for him to have another big year.

i'm also in the camp that likes to have the option of two creative fwds (i.e. gio and vucinic) playing together. if we have a new and (physically) improved vuci, i think we could have a creative and deadly combination
davidsNC wrote:

Me too, just hopefully it's a functional attack and that leaves Juventus thin with options off the bench too

Best case scenario is for Vucinic to explode at the beginning of the season. He runs very hot and cold, which is the problem.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

"Me too, just hopefully it's a functional attack and that leaves Juventus thin with options off the bench too

Best case scenario is for Vucinic to explode at the beginning of the season. He runs very hot and cold, which is the problem. "

agreed. another scenario could be that we change from 2 creative fwds to a prima and secunda punta depending on the opponent. that would give us a little more depth
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum