urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am

Fabio Borini and Joe Allen :bow: :bow: :bow: Got rid of 4 oldies as well in Aurelio, Maxi, Kuyt, and Bellers. Still more to come!!! Better summer window than last season at least.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Fabio Borini and Joe Allen :bow: :bow: :bow: Got rid of 4 oldies as well in Aurelio, Maxi, Kuyt, and Bellers. Still more to come!!! Better summer window than last season at least.

As said before your signings just add depth to already strong positions rather than recognizing the weak links and fixing them but every time i do this i get accused of hating Sad

Anyway we have made a 8m euro bid for Vurnon Anita.

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/nieuws/205993_dilemma-voor-ajax-newcastle-verhoogt-anita-bod

Just f*cking someone ! Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 25 Emot-argh
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Apparently Atletico are after Quaresma and Bruno Alves.

They desperately need a playmaker and Isco is available yet they've been signing scrubs all summer long.

Even Borja would have been a decent alternative to Diego.

So frustrating. Quaresma ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:35 pm

An unnamed premier league club is in talks with Marseille over the transfer of Loic Remy according to L'Equipe.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Apres-diarra-remy/305344

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Gil wrote:Apparently Atletico are after Quaresma and Bruno Alves.

They desperately need a playmaker and Isco is available yet they've been signing scrubs all summer long.

They really don't have the money for Isco IMO. Should have signed Borja though.

They need to stay away from Quaresma though. :facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Roma offer €12m for Rhodolfo
By Football Italia staff

Roma have reportedly offered €12m for San Paolo defender Rhodolfo after releasing Gabriel Heinze from his contract.

The Giallorossi are completely revamping the back line this season under new Coach Zdenek Zeman, having already brought in Federico Balzaretti, Leandro Castan and Ivan Piris.

On Friday they officially terminated their contract with Heinze by mutual consent so the ex-Manchester United centre-back can return to Argentina with Newell’s Old Boys.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Roma have made a €12m proposal to San Paolo for 26-year-old Rhodolfo.

It’s reported the defender was spotted by director of sport Walter Sabatini when he was meant to be scouting teammate Bruno Uvini in the same game.

Rhodolfo’s buy-out clause is €15m, but Roma hope to pay €5m for a one-year loan and an extra €7m to make the move permanent at the end of the season.

-----------------------

Ball's in Sao Paulo's court now. Never seen him play so I have no idea how good he is, but buy-out clauses for Brazilians CBs aren't normally this high so he's got have some degree of skill. Not sure 12m will be enough though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Gil wrote:Apparently Atletico are after Quaresma and Bruno Alves.

they signed emre like two months ago...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Emre BeloGOATlu :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Laughing

newcastle AND fenerbahce flop... perfect fit for pathetico
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Shouldn't have flopped really, wasn't really his fault....

He had Graeme f*cking Souness as a coach, he was doomed from day 1.

Not sure about Fenerbahce, still better than no one anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:31 pm

[quote="donttreadonred"]
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:An unnamed premier league club is in talks with Marseille over the transfer of Loic Remy according to L'Equipe.

Please don't let this be Tottenham.

Don't get me wrong, he'd probably do well there. I just personally don't want to see that happen. I would LOVE to see him join us, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

The rumors are that it is Spurs or Chelsea. Both make a lot of sense, tbh.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:An unnamed premier league club is in talks with Marseille over the transfer of Loic Remy according to L'Equipe.

Don't get me wrong, he'd probably do well there. I just personally don't want to see that happen. I would LOVE to see him join us, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

it's gotta be spurs
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Sorry for the double post. I'm apparently bad at computers this morning...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:52 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:

it's gotta be spurs

Not necessarily we have already had a bid rejected for him this summer.

You have also been linked with him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Like I said, Spurs and Chelsea are the most obvious clubs given their previous interest and/or need of a striker. However, should RVP actually leave, I could see Arsenal being a possible destination. I would be a little more surprised if it was NUFC at this point (Ba staying and all...), but it's hard to be sure.

While we're on French strikers, Liverpool were rumored to have made an informal inquiry about Kevin Gameiro. This could be nothing mor ethan Twitter rumors, but the transfer makes sense on paper. He is a quick striker, possesses good movement, and is capable of being very clinical. With Gameiro, Liverpool could have a front three of Borini - Gameiro - Suarez... Suddenly, the attack is looking a bit more dangerous than Cole - Suarez - Downing... hmm
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:03 pm

We need a striker as much as Chelsea do tbh.

We have Ba and Cisse and no one else( seein as Shola cant play for more than 30 mins a game he doesn't count), Chelsea has Torres and Sturridge and no one else.

Don't understand this because Ba is staying we don't need a striker, we need a striker regardless if Ba stays or not if Ba left we would need two.

Not saying it is us, but we definitely need a striker.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Dos Santos:

According to Fiorentinanews, the Viola have also approached Tottenham with a €6m offer for the 23-year-old attacking midfielder.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Porto president Pinto da Costa insists he has not spoken to Hulk's agent about his future, reiterating he will not be allowed to leave for less than his release clause.

A host of clubs have been linked with the Porto captain, with Chelsea, Real Madrid, Paris St Germain and most recently Zenit St Petersburg all said to be interested.

But da Costa remains defiant and is calm about Hulk's future at the club, insisting he will only sanction his exit if a club is willing to pay his release clause, which stands at a massive €100million.

"I didn't meet Hulk's agent. Hulk is a player with a buyout fee and if any club want him, they just need to pay that, they don't need to come here," said da Costa.

"Hulk will only leave if it interests both Porto and the player. But so far nothing happened to make me think we'll reach that point.

"Therefore, I expect that for this season Hulk will remain a Porto player."

Question mark

Hulk's agent Teodoro Fonseca told Radio Renascenca that you can never rule out a move.

"Hulk has a contract, he likes FC Porto, but at the moment everything has a question mark," he said.

"We sometimes want a player to stay, but the conditions aren't the best. Sometimes clubs have to give up a right, a player, or a person to keep their structure. People come and go, but the clubs stay.

"Everything is possible in the world of football."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

mtfootball wrote:Dos Santos:

According to Fiorentinanews, the Viola have also approached Tottenham with a €6m offer for the 23-year-old attacking midfielder.

How many midfielders do they want?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:20 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:

it's gotta be spurs

Agreed. Tottenham has already been linked with him this summer, and after Damaio looks like he's priced out, I see Tottenham going for Remy.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Newcastle have submitted a bid of €8 million for Ajax midfielder Vurnon Anita, according to reports in the Netherlands.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Sky Sports understands that Manchester City are eyeing a move for Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Spurs has tabled a €12m bid for Yann M'Vila - TheNational

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

^LOL.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

...what?

Tottenham don't even need a DM...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 pm

He is an upgrade over Parker though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next