Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:54 am

The Franchise wrote:I hear Rondo been ejected too, along with that tool who wifed a Kardashian lol

Thabeet is back?! I duno whats goin on here.

Just read on a UConn board he got ejected for beefing with Harden then they rescinded the Tech and brought him back? Then OKC gave him a standing O Laughing

And Rondo got ejected, guess the assist streak ends. Maybe they'll be an asterisk lol.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 37 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 am

Rondo ending the streak like a boss :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:13 am

Swagg wrote:Rondo ending the streak like a boss :bow:

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 37 Yes Punked Mr. Ex Kardashian

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:54 am

speaking about stupidity.....
/facepalm
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 am

Dani :facepalm:

Your team just had three flights in the span of 24 hours from Houston to Minnesota (McHale's daughters funeral) to OKC and they played a game last night while the Thunder had the night off.

You expected them to blow out last years finalists?

I actually watched the Nets-Celtics game. Rondo got owned by Deron as usual and took out his frustration on Humphries. Glad that fraud of a record was finally ended. Very Happy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:39 am

Gil wrote:
I actually watched the Nets-Celtics game. Rondo got owned by Deron as usual and took out his frustration on Humphries. Glad that fraud of a record was finally ended. Very Happy

Yeah Deron's 3-12 performance was certainly one for the ages.

Deron getting 20 more minutes and only putting up 2 more points and 4 more assists on worse shooting :bow:

Deron 39% shooting on the season: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 37 Gag

26% from 3: Laughing the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 37 Gag the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 37 Gag

Deron hasn't owned anyone this year, I'd know, this bum is on my fantasy team.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:58 am

Tbh that was because of the Rondo nuthugging earlier today, Deron has been throwing up bricks all season long lol.

Think he might have a wrist injury or something.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Harden 3-16 and got blocked 7 times...oh, yeah, hes better than Kobe alright lool
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Gil wrote:Dani :facepalm:

Your team just had three flights in the span of 24 hours from Houston to Minnesota (McHale's daughters funeral) to OKC and they played a game last night while the Thunder had the night off.

You expected them to blow out last years finalists?

Meh, I can take a loss...but I cant accept stupidity.

Fouled Durant on a jumper, then the very next play fouled him on shooting a 3. At that point they were like 20 down.

Nobody say blowout, but I aint staying up till 5am to watch crap like that lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 pm

youtube comment: "Looked like he got hit with a left hook" lol

How many times in a week PP?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Pierce ffs rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Prigioni getting extremely hyped by argentine media atm.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Prigioni getting extremely hyped by argentine media atm.

For a 35 year old rookie playing limited minutes...not bad.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Rondo suspended 2 games, was hoping for 1 but w/e.

And I was looking forward to this Spurs-Heat game, but Pop is just going to conceed and not play P.arker, Duncan, or Ginobli.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Fisher signs for the Mavs

gamechanger# lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm

What's your guys thoughts on Bargnani?

Most of the city is fed up with the guy and want him traded along with Calderon to bring in some actual presence in the paint.

I'm extremely fed up with his inability to put in consistent performances, but its extremely rare to find 7 footers with such athletic and shooting ability and I have this feeling if we do end up trading him, he may just fulfill his potential Neutral

You see him ever living up to the expectations of a first pick?
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 am

Gasol for Calderon and Bargaini. May need to throw in someone else probably Earl Clark or Duhon or Ebanks. Someone like that.

Saddens me to say that but D'Antoni is already here.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 am

No way we would do that especially considering we don't have a draft pick next year.

BC will def. be looking for a solid young star if Bargs is traded. Calderon is obviously going to be traded, I think a late first rounder and a big whose 7th or 8th option should cut it.

Gasol is useless to us at this point, we won't be doing any damage in the playoffs (if we do make it) for at least 2 years and it would be a waste to give away two valuable assets for ageing player.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am

Amar wrote:
You see him ever living up to the expectations of a first pick?

No. I think he'd be best as a 6th man on a good team. When he makes shots, he looks good offensively. When he doesn't, he's pretty much completely useless. Can't create, doesn't defend, doesn't rebound.

Gasol for Calderon and Bargs would be a terrible trade for the Lakers. Replace Gasol with a worse defender, worse rebounder who's completely 1 dimensional. Not only that, but Toronto gets rid of Bargs and being tied down through 2015 for 2 years of Gasol and a bunch of cap room in 2015. You would be doing Toronto a huge favor. Calderons worth more than Bargnani imo.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 am

dmize wrote:Rondo suspended 2 games, was hoping for 1 but w/e.

And I was looking forward to this Spurs-Heat game, but Pop is just going to conceed and not play P.arker, Duncan, or Ginobli.

Guess my Thursday night just got free'd up
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am

We'd be getting a backup point who can also backup the two in extreme circumstances and a shooter.

Watch what D Antoni is doing with Gasol, basically screaming trade him at the front office. I doubt we can get Smith but I can see Toronto taking him because of the reasons you outlined but because they have a nice team for come into, talented rookies for him to somewhat mentor and I think would put them at the very least in playoff contention.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:56 am

Le Samourai wrote:We'd be getting a backup point who can also backup the two in extreme circumstances and a shooter.

Watch what D Antoni is doing with Gasol, basically screaming trade him at the front office. I doubt we can get Smith but I can see Toronto taking him because of the reasons you outlined but because they have a nice team for come into, talented rookies for him to somewhat mentor and I think would put them at the very least in playoff contention.

Yeah Calderon is the best piece for the Lakers, and he's an expiring too.

While Gasol isn't young and they'd be taking on salary, I don't think Toronto would get anything great from anyone for Bargnani(probably a 2nd rounder, only a 1st if they took on a ton of salary also). If I was GM I would think about amnestying him(I don't think Tor used theirs?) after the season, but we all know Colangelo has a love affair for Bargs.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:56 am

""I apologize to all NBA fans," said Stern. "This was an unacceptable decision by the San Antonio Spurs and substantial sanctions will be forthcoming.""

rofl Really? As much as I don't like it, I understand it from Pop. They had the 2nd of a back-to-back tonight, another one Sun&Mon and another one Wed&Thurs. And he's done this before, but when its a TNT game now it's an issue.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:27 am

At what point will the Wizards begin to face similar sanctions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:54 am

Miami got exposed tonight. If Harden didn't go ham on the Spurs last season we wouldn't be seeing those LeBron barbershop commercials.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 am

Gil wrote:Miami got exposed tonight. If Harden didn't go ham on the Spurs last season we wouldn't be seeing those LeBron barbershop commercials.

This isn't the same Miami team from last year, they're still jelling.. Besides they wouldn't of stopped LeBron in the Finals :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next