Which player will stop Messi?

+23
billionmillion
Blue Barrett
shinigami99
Swanhends
FalcaoPunch
Valkyrja
Ganso
briarfish
LeSwagg James
CBarca
Harmonica
vivabarca38
VivaStPauli
Nishankly
Lex
Real Kandahar
Onyx
Rebaño Sagrado
Gil
Lord Awesome
Kick
S
Grande_Milano
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
CBarca wrote:Hey guys I have a great idea, let's just use gifs as our main arguments so we can pick and choose specific points in a match as backup evidence and the spine of an argument rather than looking at matches as a whole and judging performances based on the match both people should have (presumably) watched.

Oh, and youtube too!

Because single moments are indicative of entire matches. :facepalm:

You should tell that to Jiopsi. I'm only mocking his trolling game. Trollface.

I've tried, trust me. He's a troll, no point in trying to any longer.

In fact even that comment was mostly aimed at him.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Posts : 20401
Join date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Injuries or old-age (30's).. We won't see a better player in at least 20 years :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by briarfish Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Only Messi can really stop himself.

briarfish
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-05

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Nesta stopped Messi?

Group 1 2-2

Nesta 90min, 1 yellow on Messi, should have been two
1-1 Messi assist (Pedro)
1-2 -

Group 2 2-3

Nesta 66min
0-1 Messi 2nd assister (Keita->Own Goal)
1-2 Messi goal (penalty, Messi part in buildup play)
2-3 Messi assist (Xavi)

QF 1st 0-0

Nesta 75min, 1 yellow on Messi

QF 2nd 3-1

Nesta 90min

1-0 Messi goal (penalty, Messi fouled player)
2-1 Messi goal (penalty)
3-1 Messi assist (Iniesta)

Overall Against Milan 4 Games (Nesta on the field)

3 goals + 3 assists @ 4 games
involved in 7/8 goals
2 yellows for Nesta

If that's stopping Messi, then I'm afraid everybody stops Messi in every game. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 pm

most of what you listed had absolutely nothing to do with messi vs nesta or silva.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm

So selective.

Most of those never involved Messi actually beating Nesta. This is called Jiopsi's false numbers tactic.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Ganso wrote:most of what you listed had absolutely nothing to do with messi vs nesta or silva.
Not sure if serious?

Assist to Pedro dribbles past Nesta
Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
Assist to Xavi, pass past Nesta
Assist to Iniesta, dribbles past Nesta

So Nesta was involved directly with Messi in 4/7 goals, where Messi was involved. He also caused 1 penaltie that Messi scored.

jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Only Pedro and and iniesta's goals were humanly possible to stop Rolling Eyes

how exactly was nesta supposed to stop messi in that own goal when he was meters away from messi Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm

jiopsi wrote:Not sure if serious?


Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing

More like creating myths. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Not sure if serious?


Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing

More like creating myths. Laughing
Yes, that what I did, again. Laughing I don't see any arguments coming from you anymore how "Nesta stopped Messi"?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:57 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Not sure if serious?


Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing

More like creating myths. Laughing
Yes, that what I did, again. Laughing I don't see any arguments coming from you anymore how "Nesta stopped Messi"?

That's cause I don't use arguments I use facts. And I've yet to see how Messi was involved in that Keita goal. 2nd Penalty goal is tied to the ref as well so that narrows it to 2. 2 goals where you say Nesta got Dribbled.

Not sure if serious indeed.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Not sure if serious?


Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing

More like creating myths. Laughing
Yes, that what I did, again. Laughing I don't see any arguments coming from you anymore how "Nesta stopped Messi"?

That's cause I don't use arguments I use facts. And I've to see how Messi was involved in that Keita goal. 2nd Penalty goal is tied to the ref as well so that narrows it to 2.
What facts did you use? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Not sure if serious?


Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing

More like creating myths. Laughing
Yes, that what I did, again. Laughing I don't see any arguments coming from you anymore how "Nesta stopped Messi"?

That's cause I don't use arguments I use facts. And I've to see how Messi was involved in that Keita goal. 2nd Penalty goal is tied to the ref as well so that narrows it to 2.
What facts did you use? Laughing
The ones I posted right above you previous post.

Still waiting on the Keita goal attributed to Messi.


Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Lucas Moura :_s
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11355
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Ummm one those Bolivian defenders from last time
:coffee:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Not sure if serious?


Keita goal, lobs pass over and past Nesta
jiopsi, busting myths since 2011. Laughing

More like creating myths. Laughing
Yes, that what I did, again. Laughing I don't see any arguments coming from you anymore how "Nesta stopped Messi"?

That's cause I don't use arguments I use facts. And I've to see how Messi was involved in that Keita goal. 2nd Penalty goal is tied to the ref as well so that narrows it to 2.
What facts did you use? Laughing
The ones I posted right above you previous post.

Still waiting on the Keita goal attributed to Messi.
Facts? I just showed how Messi beat Nesta on 4/7 goals, which I think is the most factually, 2 times with dribble and 2 times with pass. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Swanhends Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 pm

There can only be one hmm

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 PA-11339319

#SaveUsCou
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:06 pm

jiopsi wrote:Facts? I just showed how Messi beat Nesta on 4/7 goals, which I think is the most, 2 times with dribble and 2 times with pass. Laughing

2 times with Dribble, on Nesta? Keita is Messi all of a sudden.

I'm busting your myth Jiopsi. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Facts? I just showed how Messi beat Nesta on 4/7 goals, which I think is the most, 2 times with dribble and 2 times with pass. Laughing

2 times with Dribble, on Nesta? Keita is Messi all of a sudden.

I'm busting your myth Jiopsi. Laughing
Yes two times on dribble, in Pedroi's and Iniesta's goals. Why do you even argue about something you have no knowledge or memory? Laughing


Last edited by jiopsi on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by shinigami99 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Messi doesn't score =/= Nesta/Silva stopping Messi
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:10 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Facts? I just showed how Messi beat Nesta on 4/7 goals, which I think is the most, 2 times with dribble and 2 times with pass. Laughing

2 times with Dribble, on Nesta? Keita is Messi all of a sudden.

I'm busting your myth Jiopsi. Laughing
Yes two times on dribble, in Xavi's and Iniesta's goals. Why do you even argue about something you have no knowledge or memory? Laughing

I do have a memory and I never saw Messi actually Dribble Nesta more than once to obtain a goal on the 4 games of last seasons CL.

Keita's goal still a mystery how it was attributed to Messi.


Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm

shinigami99 wrote:Messi doesn't score =/= Nesta/Silva stopping Messi


Keita scoring =/= Messi scoring. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Facts? I just showed how Messi beat Nesta on 4/7 goals, which I think is the most, 2 times with dribble and 2 times with pass. Laughing

2 times with Dribble, on Nesta? Keita is Messi all of a sudden.

I'm busting your myth Jiopsi. Laughing
Yes two times on dribble, in Pedro's and Iniesta's goals. Why do you even argue about something you have no knowledge or memory? Laughing

I do have a memory and I never saw Messi actually Dribble Nesta more than once to obtain a goal on the 4 games of last seasons CL.

Keita's goal still a mystery how it was attributed to Messi.
Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Di-7GUE

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Di-3M1V

With my maths, that's two. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 14120
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Igwe Mikel. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by billionmillion Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 pm

there is no compeletely stopping, if i'm not mistaken when messi didnt score opposite defense got praise for it and its called they stopped messi.

but messi is not only scorer he has 3 assist against milan how they stopped him hmm plus 1 penalty which he earned himself, and another penalty was given after his pass. i would be glad if teams stop messi like this Smile
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 am

P E P E
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 815
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Which player will stop Messi?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which player will stop Messi?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum