Onyx
Cassius
Babun
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve are back on the map - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve are back on the map

Post by The Messiah Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:20 pm

juventus101 wrote:Dortmund are just Bayerns kryptonite. Bayern are still the strongest team in the world in my opinion, but wed give them, as well as Barca and Real, a good fight. Possibly even win the home leg. Chelsea, albeit in a ultra defensive way, showed that while Barca and Bayern are unbelievably good, they are not unbeatable. I hope we get one of the big 3 in the Group stages. But yea, were definitely back on the map. All we need is one big name striker, preferably Suarez, and wed be complete.

But overall, yea, this CL is gonna be awesome. The only team that has arguably gotten weaker is Milan, and thats arguable. And Inters not in it this year, but theyve fallen so far they wouldnt do well anyways.

Respect.

Matri is a good striker but you guys still need a better striker. Go for Huntelaar or Lewandowski, I don't want them in Bundesliga.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:20 pm

For sure, they're one of the best teams... But I don't think that they have the strength to challenge again for the UCL.. Robben is very predictable and the defence is poor for a big club like Bayern..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm

tuddor wrote:For sure, they're one of the best teams... But I don't think that they have the strength to challenge again for the UCL.. Robben is very predictable and the defence is poor for a big club like Bayern..

Our defence in not poor, we conceded fewer goals than most European teams last season, also I believe we'll get to CPL final again this year or next year and win it( since we have a better team now and our manager is getting used to the team), don't forget we were there just 2 years ago.

if Robben is too predictable then the coach will make him unpredictable, we can even play Muller or Shaqiri.

We are currently going through a difficult stage similar to what you guys were experiencing, changing coaches, selling and signing players, selling our captains and sacking sporting directors.

We are in a crisis and if it wasn't for the amount of quality player we have, shiit could have been worse.

If we resolve every thing this season and become stable, we'll reach our full potential, since we've also sorted out our problem of depth.

Just imagine how good we'll become when we reach our full potential, Imagine if we got to the final of cpl being in crisis, what can we do when we become stable...?

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

An on form Robben is one of the best players in the entire world. And they had the second best defensive record in the world last year, only after Juve.

But yes, we really need a big name CF to try to compete with the big guns. Even without one we could do well, using s 352 with Giovinco and Vucinic up top, but with a big name CF it would make us so much stronger. Preferably Suarez. Lewandowski would be great too, but i dont see Dortmund selling him. Huntelaar didnt do so well in Milan and id rather have a more mobile forward but hes still a massive upgrade over the CFs we have now, but again, i dont see Schalke selling him. Plus both Dortmund and Schalke are in the CL. So i think Suarez is more realistic.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm

The Messiah wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Dortmund are just Bayerns kryptonite. Bayern are still the strongest team in the world in my opinion, but wed give them, as well as Barca and Real, a good fight. Possibly even win the home leg. Chelsea, albeit in a ultra defensive way, showed that while Barca and Bayern are unbelievably good, they are not unbeatable. I hope we get one of the big 3 in the Group stages. But yea, were definitely back on the map. All we need is one big name striker, preferably Suarez, and wed be complete.

But overall, yea, this CL is gonna be awesome. The only team that has arguably gotten weaker is Milan, and thats arguable. And Inters not in it this year, but theyve fallen so far they wouldnt do well anyways.

Respect.

Matri is a good striker but you guys still need a better striker. Go for Huntelaar or Lewandowski, I don't want them in Bundesliga.

No thanks, Huntelaar is crap.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2