tonger
DRK
Ganso
Milantildeath
10 posters

Go down

Possibilities for next season Empty Possibilities for next season

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 am

Does anyone remember the interview where SES said he was going to take the role of Kaka? He said that Galliani told him he would be Milan's new Kaka. I believe he can be as important for us as Kaka once was, not over night though, but rather in time. There also was another interview where it was suggesting that SES would be converted to an AM, which I think is a great position for him. He is fast, technical, good eye for goal and forces opposition into mistakes. Why don't we play him at AM???/ Well I think that it's a huge possibility for next season. I don't know if you all remember, but there was interview that said Allegri wants to play prince as a Mezz'ala, and find a solution for AM. Personally I think we have the solution, and that is SES!!! If we give SES a "free" role I think we will get the most out of the kid, especially since he will have Cassano and Zlatan in front of him. I'll say this now and forever will be true, IF Robinho can play AM, then SES sure as hell can play it as well. What do you all think???

Abbiati
Abate Silva Acerbi/Mexes Urby

Montolivo
Nocerino Prince

SES
Cassano Zlatan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Possibilities for next season Empty Re: Possibilities for next season

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:24 am

Boa will play am.but the guy is as bad as pato in terms of injuries.we will be seeing a lot or robinho as am again.Ses hasn't played as am for us so binho is ahead on the pecking order.maybe montolivo too.I will be hoping seedorf doesn't leave ....kind of off topic,but I have a feeling that our attack will be great this season,we really missed cassano edit:I forgot to mention urby is ahead of ses on the pecking order :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:18 am

I personally have been wanting SES to be deployed as an AMF ever since we got him. I think our friendlies coming up in July and August should be when we attempt to use him there as there is nothing to lose. Whether Allegri will deploy him there is another question. I'm all for it though
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:21 am

i feel we just havent seen enough of SES to see where he can do best last season... well maybe thats just me.

he showed flashes of brilliance, especially with vision and technique and passing, and his finishing while is not horrid, hasnt exactly impressed.

so far dropping him to a deeper role makes sense imo, but overall we have seen too little of him to know for sure.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:47 am

neither of them got enough playing time
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:15 am

Milantildeath wrote:Does anyone remember the interview where SES said he was going to take the role of Kaka? He said that Galliani told him he would be Milan's new Kaka. I believe he can be as important for us as Kaka once was, not over night though, but rather in time. There also was another interview where it was suggesting that SES would be converted to an AM, which I think is a great position for him. He is fast, technical, good eye for goal and forces opposition into mistakes. Why don't we play him at AM???/ Well I think that it's a huge possibility for next season. I don't know if you all remember, but there was interview that said Allegri wants to play prince as a Mezz'ala, and find a solution for AM. Personally I think we have the solution, and that is SES!!! If we give SES a "free" role I think we will get the most out of the kid, especially since he will have Cassano and Zlatan in front of him. I'll say this now and forever will be true, IF Robinho can play AM, then SES sure as hell can play it as well. What do you all think???

Abbiati
Abate Silva Acerbi/Mexes Urby

Montolivo
Nocerino Prince

Cassano
Pato
Zlatan
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 am

Milan will have to rely on the youngsters more than ever next season.

Milan should seriously consider promoting Verdi, Calvano, Comi, Fossati and Kingsley
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Milan will have to rely on the youngsters more than ever next season.

Milan should seriously consider promoting Verdi, Calvano, Comi, Fossati and Kingsley
De Sciglio as well
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 am

And Carmona also
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 pm

I disagree that we haven't seen enough of El Shaarawy , to judge if he could play AM. To begin with , he has already played there for Milan against Novara in the cup . I am a bit surprised noone has mentioned this game yet.

He was simply a joy to watch as AM . On top of that , he has everything the modern AM must have . Everything.

I am all in for him as AM , totaly agree with MTD , especialy when i recall how average Robinho's passing and vision is and how Boateng plays there just because he has a mean shot , he's strong and drops deeper to defend .
That's great , don't get me wrong , but that's CM characteristics. Definitely not what you need Milan's AM to have as his best characteristics.

Anyone who doesn't recall El Sharaawy's performance as AM against Novara , sit back , take some pop corn and push the replay.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:46 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Milan will have to rely on the youngsters more than ever next season.

Wanna bet ?

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Spoiler:

ill intentions in his eyes
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Allegri : Verdi is Torino's , Calvano is damaged goods , Comi will shine Ibra's shoes , Fossati is the next Merkel , Kingsley.. Kingsley who

Spoiler:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Reporter: Mr Allegri, will you use Milan's youth academy players this season?

Allegri: What is a youth academy?

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm

he's the anti-arsene wenger
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:he's the anti-arsene wenger

That honour belongs to Ancelotti till the end of days . The jokes of 30+ year olds who were almost too young to play for Milan begun with him .

Allegri is more of anti-Mancini . He knows what to do with younger players , but will play Muntari 50 times in 48 games instead.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Allegri: We have many younger talents who I plan to introduce into the first team this year. For instance, Urby can play every position in defence, attack and midfield, as can Mesbah.

Spoiler:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Allegri: The squad will be rejuvenated by the re-signing of Emerson, Dida and Maldini... Cesare Maldini.

Spoiler:

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Allegri : " Ganz , Fossati and Comi will be important next season " .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Allegri's strict substitute hierarchy tends to restrict the chances offered to fringe squad members and youngsters who are hoping to break into the first team, however as with Allegri's intention to introduce Urby into the left back slot during the pre-season, our lack of transfer activity and the absence of players who will be taking breaks after the Euros might open up opportunities for some of our youngsters to gain more time than they might otherwise have had during our pre-season friendlies and under Max's close attention. It's a time when he will experiment and play the likes of Ganz, Valoti and Ely as he did last season and hopefully he invests as much time as possible into experiments such as SES in the attacking midfield slot. If we don't see it at any stage during pre-season however, I won't be harbouring much hope of seeing experimentation until the team settles down after about a month and a half of play as we try to maintain a high intensity start to the scudetto race unlike in past years.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Good insight Dostoevsky.

I don't know what to expect right now but , i guess i would be satisfied with keeping Valoti , De Sciglio into the squad and let's say 2 more being promoted.

On the other hand , when i recall that Mesbah , Muntari and Robinho occupy 3 places in the squad whilst being paid close to 10m combined for not being important and the youngsters just rot in the primavera for not allowed to become important for almost nothing , i get mad . MAD
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Dante wrote:Good insight Dostoevsky.

I don't know what to expect right now but , i guess i would be satisfied with keeping Valoti , De Sciglio into the squad and let's say 2 more being promoted.

On the other hand , when i recall that Mesbah , Muntari and Robinho occupy 3 places in the squad whilst being paid close to 10m combined for not being important and the youngsters just rot in the primavera for not allowed to become important for almost nothing , i get mad . MAD

thats one of the problems that has been there for so many years now. we just keep loosing great talents. when i think that last year primavera squad won silverware in like more than decade then it was obvious that they showed enormous potential, and should have deservedly be integrated in senior squad but that didnt happen, which sucks so bad. atleast i expected rodney strasser to be part of it since he was already called up few times even during ancelotti days.

i dont get it, why do we need muntari do we need mesbah and all, when we have pretty good players like strassser, had merkel... even de sciglio, i mean he was playing not good in debut CL but then all of sudden showed enormous maturity, against siena, and especially derby as if he had been playing for a season... he really was the best player at the back.

so thinking of it, that we dont even trust our own product when galliani boasts about how much they have been investing in youth and youth is the way to go forward... i dont get it...

and to be honest, its allegri who should be saying to galliani well i dont necessarily need players from market, i will pick the best of bunch from those who have done well in primavera or in season long loan elsewhere.

been hearing good things about schenetti in milannews.it verdi was reported to have been injured a lot so i think he will probably see more of him in torino this season. strasser was injured too. we saw if given time to settle merkel can be enormous potential. and im glad AS ROMA is showing interest and that trust in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Allegri may give his opinion to Galliani , though that's about it , if he agrees so be it. I am sure Valoti ,Strasser , Merkel and De Sciglio were his choices as well . What he did with them during these 2 seasons is another thing , needs a whole lot of talk.

You can't expect Allegri to re plan the whole Milan structure , when Galliani kept almost all of our legends and paid them huge wages , to stay in the bench for youngsters. Not that i was happy with it. Just saying what happened.

Next season and in the future , the Milan way is coming back , i am certain of this. Slowly but surely , youngsters will be introduced in the team once again and we will be in for one hell of a decade. It will need time and patience though , so don't expect results from tomorrow mate.

The scrubs will go , but we must be patient and lucky.

If the current younsgters can establish themselves in the first team , then others will follow them too . We ve all been asking since 2008 to see a younger team and finaly , after all these years , it's happening . We can only improve from now on and i can only be excited for Milan's future , despite lacking many big name signings or the great football we used to witness .

Each thing at a time , the talented players from our Primavera are well known and they will be a part of Milan in the years to come. Now that the legends made room , all of our youngsters will double their efforts to have a chance for 1st team football and we can only gain from this.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 am

Possibilities for next season Ea10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite