Cotes
McLewis
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Patrick Bateman
Tifoso Romanista
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daniele De Rossi appreciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniele De Rossi appreciation thread

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 pm

I will take some time out to appreciate this man.

Easily the best Italian player on the pitch while this was still a game, a legend in his own right. He has nothing to be ashamed about, simply let down by his teammates and outplayed by a talent stacked team :bow:

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Daniele De Rossi appreciation thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniele De Rossi appreciation thread

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Thumbs up great job from De rossi again , we would have been 1-0 in first half if Cassano could have made a better use from his pass , hopefully Zeman will help Roma to introduce some better better quality strikers to the national team .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 am

want to pay my tribute and respect to daniele de rossi. exceptional player the whole tournament alongside pirlo. and says a lot about his love for his country with his sacrifice for the cause of the team and for country. played in CB during emergency and played MOTM performance, even when reverted back to old tactics he was superb nonetheless, those 4 diamond midfield of pirlo de rossi marchisio and montolivo was something really radical and awesome about italians in this tournament. unfortunately they just came 1 game short, with fatigue injury tactical mistake cost them but even then when it looked like all hopes were lost, de rossi stood out by himself trying to make something happen.

i dont give a damn what b.s. people would talk about azzurri or de rossi or anyone because for me, they played with lot of character lot of heart and passion for me they were champions because of self sacrifice self belief they were really together the whole time. everyone were heroes, tonight they may have lost but i think with guys like de rossi in the team, players who have lot of characters and heart they will come strong.

so well done to him and AS ROMA fans u guys are very blessed to have a great roman a great champion like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 am

Le Samourai wrote:I will take some time out to appreciate this man.

Easily the best Italian player on the pitch while this was still a game, a legend in his own right. He has nothing to be ashamed about, simply let down by his teammates and outplayed by a talent stacked team :bow:

Thumbs up

JespSwe wrote:want to pay my tribute and respect to daniele de rossi. exceptional player the whole tournament alongside pirlo. and says a lot about his love for his country with his sacrifice for the cause of the team and for country. played in CB during emergency and played MOTM performance, even when reverted back to old tactics he was superb nonetheless, those 4 diamond midfield of pirlo de rossi marchisio and montolivo was something really radical and awesome about italians in this tournament. unfortunately they just came 1 game short, with fatigue injury tactical mistake cost them but even then when it looked like all hopes were lost, de rossi stood out by himself trying to make something happen.

i dont give a damn what b.s. people would talk about azzurri or de rossi or anyone because for me, they played with lot of character lot of heart and passion for me they were champions because of self sacrifice self belief they were really together the whole time. everyone were heroes, tonight they may have lost but i think with guys like de rossi in the team, players who have lot of characters and heart they will come strong.

so well done to him and AS ROMA fans u guys are very blessed to have a great roman a great champion like him.

Thumbs up
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamau Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 am

Hats of to De Rossi

Dreamau
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 am

Le Samourai wrote:I will take some time out to appreciate this man.

Now thats a load of nonsense..Stop talking shit seriously.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Magnificent performance v Brazil tonight. Been saying it for the longest time that he has been our best player for La Nazionale for over 2 years and even over Pirlo.

Huge midfield presence today, kept his area clean, dominate without the ball, with the ball his passing was immaculate (that pass to Balo in the 1st half) and even capped it off with a brilliant back heeled goal.

May be having conflicts with Roma, but for Italia he performs like its his last performance. Complete player, and I love him.

#DajeDanielle
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:12 am

Backheels goes from Totti to DDR
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2