Rebaño Sagrado
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
OLpower
41 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer Empty All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Trashed Estonia 4-0....

Unbeaten in 21 matchs, including victories over Brazil, Germany and England.

Chemistry is building fast, players are motivated and peaking. Benzema , two great goals and one assist.

The ship will dock at victory port and Captain Blanc will bring glory.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer Empty Re: All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 pm

22 games unbeaten after tonight.

Not convinced with Rami-Mexes and worried about Evra. But the rest is fantastic.

Malouda actually looks good at CM.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer Empty Re: All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Oh, we're going by records? Italy won their qualifying group with the highest amount of points ever (if I'm correct). They also have the least amount of pressure because no one but the Italians expect them to win. Therefore, I am predicting an Italy - France final :coffee:

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 pm

I agree with you for Malouda. Very convincing.

About Rami-Mexes, I am a little worried about penaltys or red card but not about their level.

Ribery finally decided to play at high level again with the national team. That surprise bring a lot more depth at our attack. When Benzema is playing like tonight and Ribery as well, then it is lethal.

The left back is the only obvious weakness in the team. Every other position is covered and well covered, with plenty of options available.

Blanc seems in total control of the whole group. What a change compared to the former clown. I am very confident. The three preparation matchs were an excellent exercise and allowed us to play better and better.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Oh, we're going by records? Italy won their qualifying group with the highest amount of points ever (if I'm correct). Therefore, I am predicting an Italy - France final :coffee:

I think we can meet Italy in quarter or semi?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Italy in quarters if they finish second of their group and we finish first.

BC... Estonia was second of your shat qualifying group (no offense xcx). If you hadn't set a record, it would've been disappointing lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 pm

I prefer the Cabaye Dreamboat :coffee:

All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer 293481_10150318407888105_747773104_8352147_1790998493_n

GOAT :bow: so going to boss Xavi on his way to the Balon D'or :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:26 pm

First time since 2006 we have a competitive team for a big competition. I am pumped.

We have beaten Ukraine and England in Friendly. We should qualify for quarter first and after, everything is open.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Yeah.... England game is huge for us to make sure we keep momentum. Need to win and then off we go.

I hope LeGraet keeps Blanc. Those FFF idiots finally hired a good manager and they're screwing it up ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 pm

OLpower wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Oh, we're going by records? Italy won their qualifying group with the highest amount of points ever (if I'm correct). Therefore, I am predicting an Italy - France final :coffee:

I think we can meet Italy in quarter or semi?
It depends on whether Italy makes it 1st or 2nd in the group. If they're 1stand you're 2nd you will meet, or if they're 2nd and you're 1st you will meet in the quarter-finals.

@sports I don't actually think Italy will reach the final, I was just having fun with the idea of records meaning that much.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Record are one thing.

The depth of the French quad, and the easiness of how we are playing now are what matter. I really believe we can win it.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks for letting me hop on the bandwagon mole

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Thanks for letting me hop on the bandwagon mole

The bandwagon is a fast moving land vehicle and is always welcoming more bandwagoners Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:42 am

I want Blanc as Chelsea next season, so much!
ever since the double season Malouda has been about as useful as traffic cone but whenever he plays for France hes plays like a All Aboard the Invincible French warship destroyer 2lo10

Blanc :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 am

I'm joining the bandwaggon/dreamboat as underdogs most likely to win the Cup :bow:

Not if you start Gourcuff, though...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Thanks for letting me hop on the bandwagon mole

The bandwagon is a fast moving land vehicle and is always welcoming more bandwagoners Very Happy
I've been on for a while now, but this'll just make it official.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

France doing their part well.
BTW Who's M'Vila gonna be replaced by?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:France doing their part well.
BTW Who's M'Vila gonna be replaced by?

He actually may be ready for the England game, although he won't start it. No ligament damage and all the swelling went out within 24 hours. He's supposed to start training again in the next 2-3 days.

More a scare than anything serious.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Malouda will play well to deceive Chelsea into keeping him for another season, then he can be crap and live off his wages for another year No .
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

i will LOL so hard if this thread goes the LYON- APOEL way.

okay so it hasnt sunk that badly yet but this warship destroyer is still making me LOL so far Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lord Hades on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 am

Abramovich wrote:Malouda will play well to deceive Chelsea into keeping him for another season, then he can be crap and live off his wages for another year No .
Certainly looks like he's pulling it out for France after leeching his wages from Chelsea all season.

I'm perfectly fine with that, though. Twisted Evil
(It's not like he's going to play after the first few domestic cup rounds anyway.)
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

m a newutral. bt m betting my money on germany and france..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Blanc: "We are ready" Cool

I expect us to have the ball tomorrow. The match is at 18h, which is a little soon.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 pm

The team put an impressive performance.

Outplayed Ukraine comprehensively and controled the match. The defense was shaky and Ukraine attackers were quick to counter. But overall, they could not match our quality.

The midfield dominated the tempo of the match and the attack created numerous opportunities to score.

Scoring two goals was a minimum seeing all the occasions we had. Once everything will be clicking we will perform even better.

We entered the competition this evening.

Benzema had two assists but no opportunity for himself. He still play way too far from the box.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm

france looks alive...but menez seems very shaky at times. The duo Mexes-Rami doesn't look as if they were clicking either. Otherwise, Clichy and Debuchy both started, impressive....
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next