Cotes
DRK
celikmilan
Potential
Milantildeath
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To sell or not to sell...... that is the question Empty To sell or not to sell...... that is the question

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Apparently PSG want to offer us 36mil + bonuses for Zlatan. That's a huge amount of money for someone who is now in their 30's. I'm not saying YES, but maybe it can be considered. Some think, is there life without Zlatan? Who will score the goals? Even I am skeptical if it happens, but let's remember what we have. We have arguably the most promising youngsters on the planet in Pato and El_92, we have Cassano; on his day is world class and finally the unpredictable robinho, you never know what you will get with him. My point is though with 36mil+ we can buy players like Ganso, Dede, Damiao or Oscar with ease (If we got Damiao I'd forget Zlatan in a second). What do you guys think? It's a decision that would either benefit us a great deal, or ruin us for a couple seasons.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

To sell or not to sell...... that is the question Empty Re: To sell or not to sell...... that is the question

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm

The story on Ibra is absolutely false,” Galliani said to Sportmediaset. The Milan CEO was referring to stories suggesting Paris SG have made a massive €40 million bid for the 30-year-old striker. “Nobody is leaving and we are not selling anyone. Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva are 99.9 per cent sure of staying.” - galliani

Back to top Go down

To sell or not to sell...... that is the question Empty Re: To sell or not to sell...... that is the question

Post by Potential Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

We also play more attractive football without Zlatan, I'd give it a serious consideration, we are reliant on Zlatan and he does not mix well with either of Pato and SES, on his day he is the best player in the world however he is getting old and will retire in three or four years time.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm

You are forgeting that if we get that money from his transfer, that money will go to pockets of B&G and not to new players. Same will happen if they sell Silva.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

If the money would go towards a major splash in the transfer market then I would be ok with it.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Cassano to Juve Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Cotes wrote:Cassano to Juve Very Happy

90M + Vidal, Marchisio and Buffon and we'll consider it :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm

How has that got anything to do with Ibra going to PSG
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 am

Sell him and move on. It's not like he is gonna win you a CL anytime soon, and you need to rebuild your club in the next two seasons around young and promising talents to be a force in the future. You wont find a better opportunity to offload him, unless he wants to go to Russia or China, and i doubt it will happen anytime soon. 36m+bonuses for a 30 yo is generous.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sell him and move on. It's not like he is gonna win you a CL anytime soon, and you need to rebuild your club in the next two seasons around young and promising talents to be a force in the future. You wont find a better opportunity to offload him, unless he wants to go to Russia or China, and i doubt it will happen anytime soon. 36m+bonuses for a 30 yo is generous.

You're forgetting that Ibra isn't just a normal 30 yo striker.

We could be in an infinitely worse situation right now if not for him.

He's literally single handedly one us games.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 am

ACMRox wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Sell him and move on. It's not like he is gonna win you a CL anytime soon, and you need to rebuild your club in the next two seasons around young and promising talents to be a force in the future. You wont find a better opportunity to offload him, unless he wants to go to Russia or China, and i doubt it will happen anytime soon. 36m+bonuses for a 30 yo is generous.

You're forgetting that Ibra isn't just a normal 30 yo striker.

We could be in an infinitely worse situation right now if not for him.

He's literally single handedly one us games.

yeah because you cater to him with that (all due respect) archaic system you play. Change formation, play a 4231 or something Very Happy. if you build around a CF, you can still win games, just look at Huntelaar or Gomez, they are scorers, and their teams are build around facilitating for them
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 am

I am a huge fan of Zlatan and really enjoy watching him a Milan shirt, but 36 Mill for a 30 year old, I would take it. Like Nick said, we need to start thinking of the future and Ibra doesn't link well with Pato or SES. The only problem I have with it is the money won't go to transfers, it will go to B&G's wallets.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 am

One of the best strikers, absolutely world class, gifted us our results the past two years, but yes. We should sell him. Our game is completely reliant on him and one day or another we are going to need to get rid of him, better sooner than later, especially if we are offered something like 40 mil. We def should cash in on him.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 am

I would sell Ibra for 40mil IF that money was re-invested in buying a replacement striker, a good, young CB and at least one quality mid.

That's a big "if" though To sell or not to sell...... that is the question G10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has made it clear that he has no intention of leaving AC Milan any time soon as he is enjoying life at the Rossoneri.

The Sweden international has recently been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain, but Ibrahimovic has stressed that there is no truth in the reports suggesting he is on his way to the Ligue 1 giants.

There's absolutely no truth in this," the striker stated to La Gazzetta dello Sport when questioned on a possible move to PSG.

"A lot of things are being said about my future at the moment, but it's nothing but speculation. The rumours are false. I am a Milan player, and I'm very happy at this club."

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani had already stated earlier this week that the Serie A giants have not received any offers for the powerful striker.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:42 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

How has that got anything to do with Ibra going to PSG

lool Very Happy
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:10 pm

celikmilan wrote:You are forgeting that if we get that money from his transfer, that money will go to pockets of B&G and not to new players. Same will happen if they sell Silva.

spot on. thats exactly what would happen. besides, ibra is fundamental to us
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:56 pm

No , not to sell. Ibrahimovic has a lot to give at least for the next 2 seasons. And that lot are goals and wins , we can't risk that .

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm

We can always sell Robinho , though .

Then , not even replace him , but let El Sharaawy have his games and actually score the sitters Robinho has been missing so far.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

I don't want to sell Ibra, but I have recently fell in LOVE with Damiao. He WILL be the most feared striker on planet earth in years to come
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Dante wrote:We can always sell Robinho , though .

Then , not even replace him , but let El Sharaawy have his games and actually score the sitters Robinho has been missing so far.
:bow:

Thats a goat plan!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:
Dante wrote:We can always sell Robinho , though .

:bow:

Thats a goat plan!

Yeah , it is a goat plan , isn't it . Not to mention the money we would get, we could spend it on that midfielder.

Such a shame Galliani has Robinho in his own goat plans , so this can never happen lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Milantildeath wrote:I don't want to sell Ibra, but I have recently fell in LOVE with Pato . He WILL be the most feared striker on planet earth in years to come

There, fixed it for you . lol

Jokes aside, he impressed me a lot in these last 3 friendlies , i think too he will be a top player in the years to come , especially if he joins a club that suits his play . I can't think of him as a possible replacement of Ibrahimovic , because the only one is Cavani . anyway

I personally believe Damiao will be going in the Bundesliga tbh . Or in PSG maybe.
I suppose Juventus could be a good place for him as well , he would just walk right into the 11 with all the lame forwards they have currently , but i doubt they will be getting him , since they will be looking for bigger names as of now.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 am

No problem selling Ibra, he is an amazing goal scorer but I just don't like his personality. I'd want him replaced with a decen t player, maybe Llorente or Cavani
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:11 am

I accept an offer of 40+ for him. Then use it to get midfielders and a striker that is not available on Bosman.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next