urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

no way he is fast, morata is faster, and morata has much better balance.

Jesulu is more of gomez but a little bit worse balance.

And jesse is faster then carvajal btw.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 pm

M'Vila:

But the 21-year-old said: “I have heard Arsenal are interested in me. I like Arsenal and I like the Premier League.

“I don’t know what is happening with the clubs, but yes, I would be interested in the Premier League and Arsenal.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 pm

SuperMAG wrote:no way he is fast, morata is faster, and morata has much better balance.

Jesulu is more of gomez but a little bit worse balance.

And jesse is faster then carvajal btw.

lol Morata isn't even fast ffs, he has good ball control but he is not fast.... Morata always falls down when somebody touches him, Joselu is alot stronger and actually plays like a first division player

Gomez is a goalscorer, Joselu is so much more than that, you can play him as a SS and he would do good, great build up play, great dribbles, fast, great shots, great headers you name it, he has all the attributes to play for the first team, Morata??? not so much

Morata was benched for a great part of the season and only came into to the starting line-up to play on the wings, Joselu had that number 9 role for himself

i think Carvajal is faster than Jese, but maybe Jese is faster than Joselu(slightly) in reality who knows, but its between those three definitely maybe add Denis who is fast as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm

M'Vila doing a Hazard
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Hala, Joselu was too good to be on the bench of castilla. Sadly for Morata, he is too versatile, so he was moved out of his preferred CF position, on to a wide role. Joselu cant do that, so it was a way to accommodate both. Morata struggled because he had a learn a new position, while Joselu was doing what he does and scoring. The way you put it, it's as if Joselu competed with Morata and beat him out of the position, that's not how it went. I would have liked to see Joselu playing wide all season while Morata was polishing his CF skills, things could have gone differently. That being said, Joselu is pure quality.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:01 pm

tbh Nick, i thought Moratas performances dropped when he went wide, didnt like it at all since he is too limited out there, he could easily have played as a SS like Jese was doing, both of them underperformed i may say, Morata either started on the bench or was subbed out early i thought that took away his threat a little bit

Morata was the starting CF and Joselu benched last year, but Joselu put him to the side when he started banging in the goal, i can remember the time when Morata was so pissed of for like 6 or so games because he didn't score, its like the Benz/Higgy situation, Benz offers more Higgy is either pushed to the side or doesn't play at all, and the only reason Morata played out wide and Jese in the middle, is because we struggled to replace Sarabia when he left, well we still struggled until Mosquera came back, since then we started playing 4-4-2 which had both Joselu and Morata as our strikers with Joselu slightly behind Morata, i mean Morata is really talented so he had to play but not over Joselu because Joselu is simply better than him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Spain assistant coach Paco Jimenez has revealed the interest of Barcelona in Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric.

"He's playing very well; Barcelona have someone watching him," Jimenez told reporters.

"He was present at Croatia's game against Italy, but I can not say who he is."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Tito Peadonova
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:23 pm

mtfootball wrote:Spain assistant coach Paco Jimenez has revealed the interest of Barcelona in Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric.

"He's playing very well; Barcelona have someone watching him," Jimenez told reporters.

"He was present at Croatia's game against Italy, but I can not say who he is."

Strange, I read that it was Mandzukic that was scouted rather than Modric.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm

barcelona apparently wanted to include paco in the alba deal but both paco and llorente told them to *bleep* off
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

halamadrid, i think we might be watching different players.

I never said morata is stronger then jesulu, Jesulu is obeviously more stronger, but he doesnt have better balance, its like pepe (at least the old type), he crumbles when someone messes with his legs, but he can hold players with shoulder.

Jesulu doesnt play well as ss, whenever he drops deep he messes up the things, so no, jesulu is exactly like poormans gomez, he pressures well, he score goals, with head and foot. both have around same type of play and almost same ball control, jesulu is a point below in heading, he is just no as experienced as gomez.

As for Morata, he has better control, he is quicker and faster, one of the reasons he can play on the wing, you might think he isnt very fast, cuz he is competing with a fullback, not the cb, fullbacks are usually faster, but morata still competes well with their pace.

lets agree to disagree. this isnt madrid topic/forum.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 pm

che wrote:barcelona apparently wanted to include paco in the alba deal but both paco and llorente told them to *bleep* off

If Barca signed Alcacer, I think I just may cry......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 pm

"Me and my family like it in Milan and staying in Italy remains our first choice," he told Sky Italia.

"I would like to stay here, not only for footballing reasons, but also because my sons are starting to adapt to life here.

"But I would have to evaluate the situation if an interesting move abroad arose."

Maxi made eight appearances for Massimiliano Allegri's team last term and notched two goals as they finished runners-up in Serie A.

His displays have also led to reported interest from Parma, which he admits is flattering to hear.

"I'm pleased because if a team are watching you it means you have done good things," he added.

"Staying at Milan would be great but if I have to leave for another club, then I will. At the moment though, nothing is concrete."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Morata is clearly being limited because of Joselu. Its fair to say that he is suffering. Joselu was better this season, but it would be quite beneficial if we sold Joselu on one of those buyback option deals and allowed Morata to develop into a proper No 9. The wings can be Jese and Sarabia maybe.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Feyenoord are yet to receive any approaches for reported Premier League target Stefan de Vrij, according to the Eredivisie club's technical director Martin van Geel.

Several top-flight clubs, including Aston Villa, Everton and Newcastle, are thought to be chasing the highly-rated Dutch starlet, who is contracted in Rotterdam until 2014 after signing a new deal last season.

However, Sky Sports reported earlier this week De Vrij looks set to snub a move to the Premier League in favour of staying for at least one more season at De Kuip.

And Van Geel says Feyenoord are yet to be approached over the 20-year-old defender.

He told RTV Rijnmond: "Nobody has yet been in touch over De Vrij.

"You never know. There will always be rumours. Until September 1st the transfer window is open and the unrest will undoubtedly continue."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 pm

What are the chances that any of these players will ever play a useful role for Real Madrid first team
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Howedes, 24, is the current skipper of the club and has a contract that runs until 2014, however, his displays last season brought him to the attention of Read Madrid.

While Huntelaar, who topped the scoring charts last term with 29 goals, is being monitored by Malaga but Heldt insists they want to retain their prized assets.

"Of course I have read the story with Real Madrid but I don't know a thing about it," he told BILD.

"We do not want to sell Bene (Benedikt Howedes); he is under contract with our club."

Of the speculation linking Huntelaar with Malaga, he added: "Really, I do not believe he wants to join that club. What would he do there? Maybe at the most, the weather is better down there."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

this thread is turning into goal.com news feed ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Pardew: "But if money was no object the one I would be signing would be Spain's Andres Iniesta".

I am suddenly feeling the need for an arab investor hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pardew: "But if money was no object the one I would be signing would be Spain's Andres Iniesta".

I am suddenly feeling the need for an arab investor hmm

--------Tiote
--Cabaye---Iniesta

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Alessio Tacchinardi—"Juve on €40-50m for Van Persie?? I may be wrong but when they need to battle these Dutch players seem to have no balls"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Juventus have made an offer for Chelsea striker Fernando Torres according to various reports in Italy. -S

:facepalm: F*ck off you c**ts.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

A Bola says United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is prepared to sell Nani if he doesn't agree to a new contract and replace him with Colombian Rodriguez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Sky Sources: Arsenal have agreed a deal for Olivier Giroud.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Congratulations to Sky for finally catching up to the rest of the world.

We knew it was a £12mil fee and 4 year contract about a week ago.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Richard offiong ‏@Offiong1983
Told by reliable source that Inter have made a concrete offer for Debuchy but has heart set on joining Newcastle.

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 24 Daniel-bryan-WWE-WWF-wrestling-awsome-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1005
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm

The Austria fullback has been linked with Barcelona and Manchester United since the end of last season.

"I think its just rumours, because I have not heard anything. I trust that next season I'll just play at Bayern," said Alaba.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next