Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ?

+2
Amar
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ? Empty Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ?

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 25, 2012 3:20 pm

The Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie was in Turin last week to mull over a move to Juventus.

The Italian champions are looking for a big name striker to aid their Champions League assault and the Dutchman is one of the many players being linked.

Van Persie, according to the publication, visited the Italian city to be shown around the new stadium and also the club’s Vinovo training base.

It is being claimed that the Bianconeri have offered the international a contract worth €6m a campaign.

There are also suggestions that he’s been told that he can inherit Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 shirt at the club if he wishes.

Reports earlier this month claimed that Van Persie’s agent had also been in Turin to discuss possible contract terms for his client.

Nevertheless, Juventus would still have to agree a fee with Arsenal and they are not the only outfit keen on the player. Manchester City are also very interested.

Van Persie’s future at his current club is in doubt given that he’s only contracted to the London club until June 2013.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ? Empty Re: Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ?

Post by Amar Fri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm

No its not true.

End of.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ? Empty Re: Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ?

Post by REWB Fri May 25, 2012 3:35 pm

i heard he was going to a concert there Neutral
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 pm

REWB wrote:i heard he was going to a concert there Neutral
The ultimate deception

My heart :vagi:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Amar wrote:No its not true.

End of.

lol no reason to get so much defensive I get it that he is your captain and I respect him I even came commented here if u remember good.....

I just asked respectful question in respective manner Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I dont think RVP would leave Arsenal for Juve, only team I can see him going is Barcelona.Is this true? Are there reports from reliable sources in England ? AtqNGQ2CQAAF60a
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri May 25, 2012 5:39 pm

And I responded in a respectful manner too Smile

I just think we shouldn't be looking into too many articles regarding Van Persie's future when its clear he'll be making a decision after the Euros.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri May 25, 2012 5:47 pm

To answer the question, no reliable and/or respectable source in England have reported this. That doesn't necessarily mean it isn't true, but taking these stories with a pinch of salt is advisable.

It should also be noted that Arsenal and van Persie and his people are keepng silent on anything regarding van Persie's contract situation, so news will be limited and you'll mostly find reports from tabloids and what have you.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down