Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation

4 posters

Go down

Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation Empty Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation

Post by NavJuve Wed May 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Very interesting video where Agnelli speaks perfect English and speaks in depth about our situation financially, also at about 10:00 takes a little dig at Amauri Razz
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation Empty Re: Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Hahaha. Nice post!!!! I just watched it and it's really interesting as you understand what he is actually doing every day. An interesting observation is when he talks about the future of football deals he claims we will not see 40-50-60 million € transfers anymore. This does not only mean for Juventus but for the entire world of football. City have probably spend what they need and should be covered for the next 4-5 years in terms of high quality profiles valued at 40-60 million € so the prices will inevitable fall. Add to that; he is speaking of a minimum of 40 million € - this means we are still ready to spend up to 40 million € which also means we are not out of the race before the price exceeds approximately those 40 million €. Maybe it's just me but i still think we could spend something like 35 million € on a single player to add the quality for this 5-year international participation (Champions League) that Agnelli also mentions in this video.

Andrea Agnelli :bow:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation Empty Re: Agnelli talks about Juventus' financial situation

Post by stefanobada Thu May 24, 2012 1:56 am

Between 1:00 and a 1:32 spoken like an Agnelli Forza
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 24, 2012 2:03 am

I don't know if I agree with the large transfer fees coming to an end. It seems that teams like Man City keep popping up more and more. Now, it's PSG, QPR could be next, and there is already Chelsea. And I think we will see more and more teams.

Also, even with financial fair play coming into effect, that's not going to stop teams like Man City that can just pump money into their budget through their sponsorship deal with their owner's company. Until financial fair play covers that hole, I think that large transfers will continue.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down