Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing.

3 posters

Go down

Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing. Empty Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing.

Post by leemhuis Sun May 20, 2012 1:03 am

Well, we are still 3 better than Bayern. Do the 4 stars I saw on the Bayern shirts signify their 4 European cups?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing. Empty Re: Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing.

Post by Forza Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 am

I agree with the title, even though Chelsea is probably one of the weakest teams ever to win.

I think that you're right about the stars meaning CL wins- they have won 4 times.

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing. Empty Re: Bayern is still at 4, that's a good thing.

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 20, 2012 7:36 am

Protected by the Pride of London. drinking

That final actually made me feel better about Istanbul, it was nice to see such a great team bottling the game like that.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:24 pm

chelsea won for the first time, and besides right team with right spirit won the CL. also in some way, even though italian is loosing grounds to germans, chelsea win somehow prevents germans of getting awful lot of coefficient credit.

felt sorry for guys like lahm and schweinsteiger, especially bastian , he is broke into tears and had to be consoled after that miss. not so much for robben lol. but really felt sorry for bastian. but thats the cruelty i guess for missing so many chances in the game, just like us against liverpool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down