B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool

+2
Juventino89
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool  Empty B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 9:04 am

It would be sensational if it were true. Right now it looks very difficult, or rather impossible. The British press shoots great and even today has not pulled back.

The stock market has just begun and not only for the player, but also for managers. According to today's edition of "The Sun" Fabio Guild, would come under fire for Liverpool. The right arm of Marotta, could replace Damien Comolli and become the new sporting director of Liverpool. The former leader of the "Reds" is a close friend of Guild, and who knows if in the negotiations to bring Suarez in Turin has not even talked about this.
======

no no no no he is beast !! no no no !!!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool

Post by Juventino89 Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 am

He must stay. He's freaking amazing
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Patrici to be new DS of Liverpool

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 am

why would he go to liverpool? Liverpool isnt in Europe and we just won a Serie A
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 9:24 am

juveman17 wrote:why would he go to liverpool? Liverpool isnt in Europe and we just won a Serie A

because he won't be right hand to DS but he will be the DS ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 19, 2012 9:26 am

ah i see well if he does go then best of luck to him
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 9:41 am

It could be a good opportunity for him, but I hope he stays. I just don't see Liverpool going to an Italian for this job. They appear to be trying to become more of an all-English club the past couple of years, but that hasn't worked too well for them.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 19, 2012 9:50 am

Juventude wrote:It could be a good opportunity for him, but I hope he stays. I just don't see Liverpool going to an Italian for this job. They appear to be trying to become more of an all-English club the past couple of years, but that hasn't worked too well for them.

sorry to say that the EPL is all foreign. England really is a let down in the international scene.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 am

Liverpools buying of over hyped, overrated British players for astronomical prices has been difficult to watch.

I understand the Carroll situation was a bit of a panic buy after Torres moved away although £35m for a 1 season wonder was stupid. But Downing, Henderson etc have been awful.

What kind of a first choice winger has 0 goals and 0 assists in the league?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 am

juveman17 wrote:
Juventude wrote:It could be a good opportunity for him, but I hope he stays. I just don't see Liverpool going to an Italian for this job. They appear to be trying to become more of an all-English club the past couple of years, but that hasn't worked too well for them.

sorry to say that the EPL is all foreign. England really is a let down in the international scene.

I agree, but if you look at Liverpool's recent past transfers, they bought almost all English players. That is probably why they sucked and that's why I said it didn't work too well for them.

I still think that they will go an English direction for their director of sport. The fans are already not pleased about an American like John Henry owning the club.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 pm

the man isn't crazy...He had spend 2 seasons with Juve being rejected by ALOT of players because of a lack of Champions League football..why would he want to go back there now?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down