Who is Premier League's player of the season ?

+7
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
beatrixasdfghjk.
urbaNRoots
Adit
Swanhends
S
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is Premier League's player of the season ?

Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 16 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Premier League's player of the season ?

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:This is the definition of derailing a thread.

It's pointless with this guy.

As a wise man once said

He absorbs football through google
When logic fails, respond with assumptions and delusions.

Divine master of collating statistics , You surely did not see me debating that Ronaldo was the best player in La Liga.

However you really need to ask yourself........that shit has nothing to do with this.

Your statistics are pointless....and worse they're repetitive.It's the same thing every time.

Stop beating a dead horse and move on.

Don't invade random threads and try to turn them into a Ronaldo-Messi statistical debate, because I assure you, no one wants that.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who is Premier League's player of  the season ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Premier League's player of the season ?

Post by Harmonica Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:This is the definition of derailing a thread.

It's pointless with this guy.

As a wise man once said

He absorbs football through google
When logic fails, respond with assumptions and delusions.

Divine master of collating statistics , You surely did not see me debating that Ronaldo was the best player in La Liga.

However you really need to ask yourself........that shit has nothing to do with this.

Your statistics are pointless....and worse they're repetitive.It's the same thing every time.

Stop beating a dead horse and move on.

Don't invade random threads and try to turn them into a Ronaldo-Messi statistical debate, because I assure you, no one wants that.
Oh, dear apprentice, so what?

Then why are you trying to continue this offtopic? My first post was on topic and a legimite observation of the polls. Not only when butthurt started flowing in from Vandeez, turned this into a offtopic nonsense.

Stop trying to butthurt your way into every post I make in this forum.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2