‘Lodi interest is to be expected’

4 posters

Go down

‘Lodi interest is to be expected’  Empty ‘Lodi interest is to be expected’

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 09, 2012 3:02 pm

The agent of Catania’s Francesco Lodi says interest in his client is “normal”, but he’s not been contacted by any other clubs.

Reports over the last few days have suggested that champions Juventus could be pondering a bid for the deep-lying playmaker.

However, talking to ItaSportPress, Alessandro Moggi has been unable to confirm any contact with the Old Lady.

“As far as I am concerned, Lodi is a Catania player,” stated the representative. “And he has a contract with the club.

“We all know how well he has done this season and it is only normal that there could be sides keen on him, but there is nothing right now.”

Lodi, 28, has scored nine goals in 37 games for the Elefanti this season. He moved to the Massimino in the summer after spells at Empoli, Udinese and Frosinone.

The midfielder is tied to the Sicilian outfit until June 2015.

YES !! Twisted Evil
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

‘Lodi interest is to be expected’  Empty Re: ‘Lodi interest is to be expected’

Post by Cotes Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Sign him up!
Would rather have him than Raul Merilles!
The man is a beast! deadly freekick taker & passer
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed May 09, 2012 4:21 pm

I thought moratta said quality and not quantity?
Why ? God why? I is a little better then medicore.
Will we ever give our youth a shot?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Juventino89 wrote:I thought moratta said quality and not quantity?

Lodi since moved to DM and played as Deeplying playmaker is beast !! those passes are pilo like and same he deserves it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed May 09, 2012 4:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:I thought moratta said quality and not quantity?

Lodi since moved to DM and played as Deeplying playmaker is beast !! those passes are pilo like and same he deserves it

I guess if you say so but if he comed whem will verratti, pogba, bou and appelt play? Same thing as nainggollan we dont need him
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

NO NO NO. Not a new 28-year old reserve like Padoin. WE JUST OFFERED POGBA A 1 MILLION € A MONTH CONTRACT why the heck would we not use him? And this guy? Well. For all I know he is way too old to peak more then now and now he aint good enough. DONE. Sign up Verratti and let him prove his worth; Id give him a trillion chances before id sign this guy.. Look a Man Utds keeper De Gea; GIANT talent and they actually gives him a trillion chances - they have a better keeper on the bench (Lindegaard) yet the young gun is used BECAUSE HE IS THE FUTURE. I am SO annoyed right now, reading an article linking us with some random outdated backup. :facepalm: QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, my ass - if you sign this guy you drop tons of respect. Hopefully this is bullshit as usual..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm

LWL91 wrote:NO NO NO. Not a new 28-year old reserve like Padoin. WE JUST OFFERED POGBA A 1 MILLION € A MONTH CONTRACT why the heck would we not use him? And this guy? Well. For all I know he is way too old to peak more then now and now he aint good enough. DONE. Sign up Verratti and let him prove his worth; Id give him a trillion chances before id sign this guy.. Look a Man Utds keeper De Gea; GIANT talent and they actually gives him a trillion chances - they have a better keeper on the bench (Lindegaard) yet the young gun is used BECAUSE HE IS THE FUTURE. I am SO annoyed right now, reading an article linking us with some random outdated backup. :facepalm: QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, my ass - if you sign this guy you drop tons of respect. Hopefully this is bullshit as usual..

Pogba is not deeplying playmaker .. LODI IS ...just see him first how he plays in that role than comment and facepalm pls ... The same was for Licht and Vucinic last summer ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 09, 2012 4:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
LWL91 wrote:NO NO NO. Not a new 28-year old reserve like Padoin. WE JUST OFFERED POGBA A 1 MILLION € A MONTH CONTRACT why the heck would we not use him? And this guy? Well. For all I know he is way too old to peak more then now and now he aint good enough. DONE. Sign up Verratti and let him prove his worth; Id give him a trillion chances before id sign this guy.. Look a Man Utds keeper De Gea; GIANT talent and they actually gives him a trillion chances - they have a better keeper on the bench (Lindegaard) yet the young gun is used BECAUSE HE IS THE FUTURE. I am SO annoyed right now, reading an article linking us with some random outdated backup. :facepalm: QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, my ass - if you sign this guy you drop tons of respect. Hopefully this is bullshit as usual..

Pogba is not deeplying playmaker .. LODI IS ...just see him first how he plays in that role than comment and facepalm pls ... The same was for Licht and Vucinic last summer ffs

Ofc.. Pogba is a box-to-box like Marchisio.. I was FOR Licht and Vucinic! To be honest I dont care how good a playmaker he is. We have Pirlo as our star and i doubt Lodi is better. Then there is Verratti. If Lodi is better then Verratti right now (which I think he is) then i still don't give a shi*. Lodi is old and id rather have someone young and of lower quality to backup Pirlo.. In fact. Let Verratti fuc* it up a couple of times and ill still give him the chance. Last thing we need right now is old players taking the slots for our young guns (i count Verratti as ours, btw)
One last thing. When you sign a 28-year old you'll be looking for a backup after two season even if he plays beyond his means.. Just how cool is that?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 09, 2012 5:14 pm

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ofc.. Pogba is a box-to-box like Marchisio.. I was FOR Licht and Vucinic! To be honest I dont care how good a playmaker he is. We have Pirlo as our star and i doubt Lodi is better. Then there is Verratti. If Lodi is better then Verratti right now (which I think he is) then i still don't give a shi*. Lodi is old and id rather have someone young and of lower quality to backup Pirlo.. In fact. Let Verratti fuc* it up a couple of times and ill still give him the chance. Last thing we need right now is old players taking the slots for our young guns (i count Verratti as ours, btw)
One last thing. When you sign a 28-year old you'll be looking for a backup after two season even if he plays beyond his means.. Just how cool is that?

Pirlo can't play 38 serie A games + cups + UCL we need Lodi as experienced playmaker for UCL and some serie A derbies or in case of( pls god no) injuries and he can rotate with Veratti ... Lodi is in his peak 28 so he has 5 yrs in him his best yrs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum