Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere...

3 posters

Go down

Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere... Empty Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere...

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 07, 2012 8:42 pm

"Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere..."

"Champions of Italy and everything is the way it should be..."

Well it's been a loooong six years, but now everything is back to normal again. The last six years was almost like a nightmare. I still wait sometimes for Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Nedved, Viera and Trezeguet to come out on the pitch and play, because it almost seems like a dream these last six years, like nothing was real, like it never really happened. Did Inter really win the last 4 scudetti??? Did they actually win the Champions League and a treble?? How the heck could that have happened? Juve in 7th place two years in a row?? No Champions League for Juve in 3 years?? How could all of this be possible in the REAL world??

Well unfortunately because of Calciopoli it WAS real. A pity really because as Juve goes so does Italia, and for all the Italian fans out there it was a double whammy. When Juve went down so did the Italian national team. Thankfully nightmares don't last forever, and even though this one seemed to have lasted forever, it is now officially over. Juve are now back on top again, and everything is back to normal and as it should be. And fitting enough our biggest enemy, Inter, actually HELPED us to win the title. What irony. And what a way to end this absolutely incredible and fantasy year.

I look forward now to the last game, to make sure this fantasy year becomes complete and we do what no other Juventus team has ever done, and that is go the whole year UNDEFEATED. That would be the cherry on top and make for an incredible celebration at our new stadium next Sunday. And then of course after that we look forward to the Coppa Italia final. We will be the favourites of course, so I am hoping for a double whammy and our 10th Coppa Italia victory.

We then would have the right to put FOUR stars on our jersey, 3 gold stars for 30 scudetti, rightfully won on the pitch, and one silver star for 10 Coppa Italia victories, the most of any Italian team.

This year has been the sweetest year for me. I am lucky to have enjoyed it. Like I've said before I have watched it all, but this year has definitely been the most satisfying year of them all.

Welcome back my dear old lady, we have missed you from afar, but are glad you have come back to us. Old lady, you are the prettiest you have ever been!!!!!

Dopo la mamma, amo solo la Juve!!!!!

Ciao tutti...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere... Empty Re: Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere...

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 pm

FORZA JUVE! FORZA GIGI! PAPA GIGI ! Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere... Empty Re: Campioni D'Italia e tutto e come dovrebbe essere...

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 07, 2012 8:46 pm

FORZA JUVE +1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum