Art Morte
Nishankly
Kick
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool Empty FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 10:39 am

the match is almost upon us and I would just like to say one thing, Best of luck guys. I have no idea who will walk out of this with the cup and I believe it will be a very exciting match.

I am also glad no Manchester team made it so one of them will end the season trophy-less.

Chelsea XI: Cech, Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Cole, Mikel Lampard, Ramires Mata Kalou, Drogba.

Liverpool XI: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel Agger Enrique, Henderson Spearing, Kuyt Gerrard Downing,Suarez.

something like that?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool Empty Re: FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Post by Nishankly Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

FUUUUUUU

If we lose now, Its your fault Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool Empty Re: FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry? what is the problem?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 am

Kick wrote:Sorry? what is the problem?

It's the superstitious thing about who makes match threads to give us maximum chance of winning Smile

Our recent record against Chelsea is superb, so that gives me confidence.
I'm not sure if I want Kuyt starting. Maybe rather Carroll. Maybe.

Mata, Ramires, Ivanovic and Drogba worry me.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 11:49 am

honestly, Drogba will be up for it, I have no doubt he will start, and be very dangerous. that being said, Torres from the bench is also pretty Dangerous recently.

Ramires will be a workhorse as always, he was rested for this game too, however, we might have Bosingwa playing RB so I personally would pair Suarez up against him. Ramires has to have a killer game if we are to win.

Ivanovic is only dangerous from corners and isn't that good in CB, I hope Luiz gets fit in time so he can play RB and Luiz in CB.

personally, you guys should be worried about Frank and Mata. Frank has been great in DLP and Mata will destory you if given the space. add to that your weakened midfield and you guys could be in trouble in the center.

I have a feeling it will end 2-1 or 3-1 with Drogba scoring at least once.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

I think Ivanovic is a very fine CB and a beast at corner kicks.

Lampard has to outsmart somebody to create anything, our midfield and defence are a hundred times more mobile than him. If they concentrate, they'll keep him quiet.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 12:00 pm

if you close down the runners Lampard won't do much, but the problem is, can any of your players keep up with Ramires and Sturridge?

Ivanovic is a good CB but I prefer Luiz and Cahill (yes, I did just say that.)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri May 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
Henderson Gerrard
Bellamy Suarez Maxi
Carroll

GOGOOOG
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Kick wrote:if you close down the runners Lampard won't do much, but the problem is, can any of your players keep up with Ramires and Sturridge?

Johnson and Enrique are athletic enough to keep up with Ramires and Sturridge. But obviously there will be unpredictable situations in a game (plus Johnson switches off from time to time).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

ynwa wrote:Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
Henderson Gerrard
Bellamy Suarez Maxi
Carroll

GOGOOOG
Maxi vs Bosingwa? you would be much better off playing Bellamy or Suarez there.
Art Morte wrote:
Kick wrote:if you close down the runners Lampard won't do much, but the problem is, can any of your players keep up with Ramires and Sturridge?

Johnson and Enrique are athletic enough to keep up with Ramires and Sturridge. But obviously there will be unpredictable situations in a game (plus Johnson switches off from time to time).

I didn't think Enrique was that fast. Johnson is but if he attacks and Ramires is on that side, it could be CL first leg all over again. Lampard over the top to Ramires who is in space left by RB, Drogba in for the goal.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2012 1:08 pm

As I said, there are unpredictable situations in a game. On paper, Ramires and Sturridge won't get past Johnson and Enrique simply by out-pacing them. But I'm sure there will be moments in the match where these players give us problems. I just hope we'll give more problems to your guys Wink
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 pm

NOOOOO FRAKKK THIS THREAD. CLOSE IT Red!!!!! please!!! This is by far the most important game of the season. We need Nishank or atleast a Pool fan creating it.

No offense Kick, we are just a superstitious bunch over here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't believe in that sort of stuff Razz

I understand if you want the thread deleted.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Yes please, someone delete it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Nah, come on, this is as good as any. I just wish it was already Saturday!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Roman called me, he told me about how if I posted this you guys would lose, so I did. Twisted Evil

Only kidding, If I had of known I wouldn't have posted it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Messiah cool down mate! ! King's record against the blues is good enough to not be superstitious :king: Thumbs up

Kick . . from my part its cool mate . . i am just a little too confident we all would have the last laugh in this thread smoking . . . Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 7:09 pm

IMO, it's 50/50.

I think it is all going to come down to Bosingwa, and the Strikers. Whoever has the best game, will win.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Lol I'm just giving Kick a hard time Very Happy , I'm way too anxious and nervous awaiting this game to care about who creates a thread.

I had a nightmare about this game. I overslept my alarm and didn't wake up on time to catch the game Sad When I checked the highlights Chelsea had won 1:0 with Torres grabbing the goal on the stroke of halftime. And he celebrated by running (Adebayoresque) all the way to the Liverpool fans and kissing the Chelsea badge.

FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool Torresshirt1
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 05, 2012 2:29 am

Kick wrote:Maxi vs Bosingwa? you would be much better off playing Bellamy or Suarez there..

Much better off playing Maxi. Trust.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Lol I'm just giving Kick a hard time Very Happy , I'm way too anxious and nervous awaiting this game to care about who creates a thread.

I had a nightmare about this game. I overslept my alarm and didn't wake up on time to catch the game Sad When I checked the highlights Chelsea had won 1:0 with Torres grabbing the goal on the stroke of halftime. And he celebrated by running (Adebayoresque) all the way to the Liverpool fans and kissing the Chelsea badge.

FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool Torresshirt1

I honestly think if Torres scores he won't celebrate. But I doubt he will score before 60-70th minute as Drogba will be starting.

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 05, 2012 2:56 am

Suarez has scored in all three of his FA Cup appearances for the Reds. :O
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 05, 2012 3:04 am

Drogba's scored in every match he's played at Wembley, hasn't he?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 05, 2012 3:20 am

Yes, 7 goals in 7 matches.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 am

Consider this warning...

If LFC should lose. Samuel L. Jackson will come for you...

FA Cup final - Chelsea Vs Liverpool Arr9AdZCAAEDkq6
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next