Cotes
juventus101
inderbaby
dronte
Ganso
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cagliari-Juventus Official Match Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Cagliari-Juventus Official Match Thread

Post by MMM Mon May 07, 2012 6:45 am

Cookie Monster wrote:Wait, wasn't Vuci's goal like ridiculously offside lol? Yet you guys have the balls to complain about Milan's penalty? Pathetic.
you milan fans are the true meaning of the word pathetic. hope we win our last two games

MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cagliari-Juventus Official Match Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: Cagliari-Juventus Official Match Thread

Post by Cookie Monster Mon May 07, 2012 6:45 am

MMM wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:Wait, wasn't Vuci's goal like ridiculously offside lol? Yet you guys have the balls to complain about Milan's penalty? Pathetic.
you milan fans are the true meaning of the word pathetic. hope we win our last two games

Good one. That one hit home.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 am

FFS you have 10 penalties u can put star on ur jersey for the number of penalties if u do that you would have 90 stars so far in all seasons u are 10 + in penalties. WATCH THE FOOTAGE AND U'LL SEE WHEN PIRLO STARTS THE PASS VUCI IS INLINE WITH THE LAST DEFENDER OF CAGLIARI until u don't do that I am afraid ur comment will be fail huge one
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 am

He guys i think we should have a new poll. Which team bribes more? Barca or milan? Its a tough choice.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 am

Cagliari-Juventus Official Match Thread  - Page 4 575015_374295022605707_260692143965996_915903_260410991_n
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 am

Boateng should hit the springboard this summer
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 am

DeviAngel wrote:
FFS you have 10 penalties u can put star on ur jersey for the number of penalties if u do that you would have 90 stars so far in all seasons u are 10 + in penalties. WATCH THE FOOTAGE AND U'LL SEE WHEN PIRLO STARTS THE PASS VUCI IS INLINE WITH THE LAST DEFENDER OF CAGLIARI until u don't do that I am afraid ur comment will be fail huge one

IF I USE CAPS LOCKS THAT MAKES ME RIGHT. UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR COMMENT WILL BE A HUGE FAIL. It was offside bud, deal with it.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 am

oh yes im sure ibra must think hes the top striker in Serie A with all his cool gifts and presents from the FIGC. 10. Absolutely ridiculous. Milan are the biggest cheaters in all of Europe. Glad Barca gave them a taste of their own medicine.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:

it must painful to see your ass been kicked by 7th place inter!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 am

seeing Vucinics goal again - I think its borderline... tough call either way..wouldnt say def on side or offside

Milans penalty on the other hand Shocked

Ive always said Juve shouldnt complain about referees

Now those Milanista cant either!!!

You must be the dumbest person on earth to come in here and bitch about referees after that incident... I mean seriously?? Why wouldnt you just keep quiet and stay in the Milan section and keep your head down?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 07, 2012 6:50 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

IF I USE CAPS LOCKS THAT MAKES ME RIGHT. UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR COMMENT WILL BE A HUGE FAIL. It was offside bud, deal with it.

So u watch football and u don't know the rules lol .... big fail

check the footage than talk Smile ..... Penalty after penalty, we saw no penalties 3 draws for Milan in a row. That's sad and pathetic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 am

FIGC FC vs Internazionale FC
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 am

MMM wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:

It must've been tough watching your team finish 7th two years in a row. Ouf sorry about that one, that was rude.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 am

funny when it was FIGC FC vs UEFALONA. The match of the cheaters.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:

It must've been tough watching your team finish 7th two years in a row. Ouf sorry about that one, that was rude.
No not at all cause we don't live in the past and the present is in two weeks time we gonna have the title again
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 am

Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:

What can we do we lack Berlusconi and Galiani to call the reffs Sad

now back to ur section and cut the trolling or stay and comment as normal person
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 am

Goal for FIGC FC.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 am

Lynx100 wrote:seeing Vucinics goal again - I think its borderline... tough call either way..wouldnt say def on side or offside

Milans penalty on the other hand Shocked

Ive always said Juve shouldnt complain about referees

Now those Milanista cant either!!!

You must be the dumbest person on earth to come in here and bitch about referees after that incident... I mean seriously?? Why wouldnt you just keep quiet and stay in the Milan section and keep your head down?

I'm the dumbest person on the Earth? From the garbage that I read day in and day out on this forum, I can honestly say that I may be one of the few people on this forum with any form of education.

And I'm not complaining about the refs, I'm just pointing out the irony that you guys are complaining about our penalty when your goal was offside. But hey, whatever man.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 am

iBRA TURNED THE SCORE.

THIS WILL GO UNTIL THE LAST GAME

sorry for the capslock
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:57 am

Adrian0911 wrote:iBRA TURNED THE SCORE.

THIS WILL GO UNTIL THE LAST GAME

sorry for the capslock

Ibralona is gonna get the golden foot for FIGC FC. Of cousre, he earned it fair and square.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon May 07, 2012 6:58 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
MMM wrote:

What can we do we lack Berlusconi and Galiani to call the reffs Sad

now back to ur section and cut the trolling or stay and comment as normal person

Alright man, I'm out of here. Roaming this side of the forum and witnessing first hand the stupidity of some of you Juve fans is actually starting to drop my IQ. Have a good day boys.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:58 am

o look. Another one. The ref didnt award a clear penalty for Inter. Man FIGC is giving FIGC FC alot of gifts now.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 am

I wonder if cookie knows how many scudetti Milan have :coffee:
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 7:01 am

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FORZA INTER!! SUCK ON THT ONE IBRA!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 am

inter milna derby back on track.

why vidal? pepe sucks and matri too! now we are stuck with one of them till the end
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 am

im Conte doesent sub in Del Piero i will be immensely pissed
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next