McAgger
BAYERN_MUNICH
Zealous
LeVersacci
hitshot
54 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 am

There's little differences, though, for example, if you win a completely meaningless trophy, it is commonly expected to later throw that trophy under the team bus :vagi:

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Arsenal sign Kölns Podolski

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:There's little differences, though, for example, if you win a completely meaningless trophy, it is commonly expected to later throw that trophy under the team bus :vagi:

Trendesetter Ramos :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Lol you should watch Ligue 1 before judging it.It's actually a very physical league.Also I'm not used to defending Madrid's players but Callejon averages more than a goal or an assist every 90 minutes and he hasn't played that much games,I doubt Walcott has something better than that.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 03, 2012 9:17 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Callejon averages more than a goal or an assist every 90 minutes and he hasn't played that much games.
Might have something to do with being surrounded by £200 million worth of players and playing against shrimp and plankton

Just a hunch, though
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Lex wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:Callejon averages more than a goal or an assist every 90 minutes and he hasn't played that much games.
Might have something to do with being surrounded by £200 million worth of players and playing against shrimp and plankton

Just a hunch, though

Great excuse son

If that was all that mattered why can't Di Maria score as much as CalleGOAT? Or Özil?

GOATing ain't easy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Playing against shrimp and plankton" might still be my favorite La Liga troll of the past couple of weeks.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Dat plankton that beat up the ex leaders of the amazing EPL :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Dat plankton that beat up the ex leaders of the amazing EPL :bow:

We beat Man Utd 3-0 and havent lost to them since we got promoted 2 years ago......

Quit acting like beating this Man U is some kind of achievement Laughing they needed to bring Scholes back from retirement ffs Laughing they are just amazing mentally and able to win games while playing crap and do have some individual talents....

and yes scoring for Madrid is easy.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 pm

white_star wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:
white_star wrote:
Coming from a mou fanboy well let's just say I am not surprised.

Do you ever give it a rest?

Coming from you well let's just say I amn't surprised you picked an opportunist occasion to take our your butthurt on Madrid fans.

OT: Congratulations to Arsenal and Podolski, this is really a move I feel both deserve. I hope he succeeds.

I take on every opportunity i can gather to make your vagina bleed!

Like i said before:

White_star making Madrid fan boys vagina's bleed since 06-06-2011

the bleeding vagina bit was from me to you

you need to start paying copyrights when you use it hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Dat plankton that beat up the ex leaders of the amazing EPL :bow:

We beat Man Utd 3-0 and havent lost to them since we got promoted 2 years ago......

Quit acting like beating this Man U is some kind of achievement Laughing they needed to bring Scholes back from retirement ffs Laughing they are just amazing mentally and able to win games while playing crap and do have some individual talents....

and yes scoring for Madrid is easy.....

This means that by EPL standards, NUFC is also plankton :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu May 03, 2012 11:04 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:"Playing against shrimp and plankton" might still be my favorite La Liga troll of the past couple of weeks.

LMFAO
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7