Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber.

2 posters

Go down

Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber. Empty Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber.

Post by Kick Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 am

Very clever advertising

Thoughts? I imagine we spent a bit of money to increase our fanbase,
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber. Empty Re: Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber.

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Very smart deal. I wonder how much it'll generate.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber. Empty Re: Chelsea are now Partners with Sauber.

Post by Kick Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 pm

I honestly don't think it will generate that much, but every bit helps and as long as it isn't costing as much I am fine with it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:53 am

i think its a great idea that chelsea are commercial partnership with chelsea. actually sauber is a great f1 team, and this is great because f1 teams goes around the world for the race and globally their commercial appeal is huge to put Chelsea FC to attraction is very good idea. no teams have done it so far means it would be first time and even better appeal for both sides.

i think other club may follow the suit.

this year besides Sauber f1 has been doing really well this season with fundamentally good car that even top teams like red bull is copying their idea.. with their relatively unique design around exhaust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 am

JespSwe wrote:i think its a great idea that chelsea are commercial partnership with chelsea. actually sauber is a great f1 team, and this is great because f1 teams goes around the world for the race and globally their commercial appeal is huge to put Chelsea FC to attraction is very good idea. no teams have done it so far means it would be first time and even better appeal for both sides.

i think other club may follow the suit.

this year besides Sauber f1 has been doing really well this season with fundamentally good car that even top teams like red bull is copying their idea.. with their relatively unique design around exhaust.
Hmmm...thanks for the insight.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down