Interista809
Kick
Ganso
LeSwagg James
rsinatra
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Santos win the 2011 Copa Libertadores - Page 2 Empty Re: Santos win the 2011 Copa Libertadores

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

That was a serious brawl at the end.

Makes the handbag stuff in the EPL look even more pathetic.

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Santos win the 2011 Copa Libertadores - Page 2 Empty Re: Santos win the 2011 Copa Libertadores

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm

ganso vs penarol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuNvzshdv7Y&feature=player_embedded

Santos win the 2011 Copa Libertadores - Page 2 Homer-drool-picture
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Santos win the 2011 Copa Libertadores - Page 2 13088210

Pepe now endorses the signing of Neymar to Madrid lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Congratz guys. Suprised at how well it went, actually.

Penarol's fallacy came at the expense of not winning at the Centenario.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Uruguay Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Sinatra, you don't know a shit, so please don't talk. People went out of the Santos's dressing room and started to provoke Peñarol. You don't have to defend your team inventing crap, if Peñarol started the fight, i would say it, but it was not the case.

By the way, i dont like your attitude, you won and thats it, bragging does not show the best of you, it shows the worst. Good match.
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Uruguay wrote:Sinatra, you don't know a shit, so please don't talk. People went out of the Santos's dressing room and started to provoke Peñarol.

By the way, i dont like your attitude, you won and thats it, bragging does not show the best of you, it shows the worst. Good match.
and that gives penarol the right to beat santos players?lol?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Uruguay Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Put yourself in the place of the Peñarol players, you are destroyed in every possible way, and some retards, come from Santos's dressing room to provoke and hit you, you beat the frak out of them. Santos's players defended that retards and the fight started.

Its not hard to understand, is it?
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:05 pm

santos players didnt defend them,you guys hit the stupid fans AND the players.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 pm

If you saw the video, both teams were fighting each other. All the players.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 pm

i know that ffs

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm

lol this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Uruguay and Uruguayan teams always get into altercations with the other team when they get eliminated or lose in a tourney.

Its in their genes. Now back to this Neymar to europe non-sense. Show the 60 Million Euros.. and Santos will let you talk to him Very Happy tbh Santos have the leverage here.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Uruguay wrote:Sinatra, you don't know a shit, so please don't talk. People went out of the Santos's dressing room and started to provoke Peñarol. You don't have to defend your team inventing crap, if Peñarol started the fight, i would say it, but it was not the case.

Don't be such a sore loser. I am not bragging, I am allowed to celebrate. Do people not celebrate in Uruguay? Or what would you call your constant reminding all the Brazilians on the forum of the 1950 final between Brazil and Uruguay? Stop being hypocritical and take a defeat like a man.I admire Penarol and the way they reached the final, but I am allowed to dislike their final attitude. When I wrote "look at the poor innocent Uruguayans" and posted some pictures of the fight, I did it as an ironic response to the person who posted the picture of Neymar attacking them.

Sure, a fan may have started it. So what? Are you going to attack the Santos players too? Be a professional.

And don't come with excuses "put yourself in their place.." they didn't have to attack the other players. I won't say that I completely agree with Catracho, because I don't like to generalize, but looking at you and Penarol I could say that it sure looks as if you guys can't take a football defeat without starting something.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2