SaintJoe
cyberman
Milan31
dronte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who ever gets to the CL final please beat Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Who ever gets to the CL final please beat Chelsea

Post by Sushi Master Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah, even if Bayern go through, they're away in the Bernabeu against a pretty gung ho side. I feel the midfield will have to dish out the punishment because we don't want to miss any defenders.

It will be likely we'll have some suspensions as well, and I do not trust at all our glorious bench.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who ever gets to the CL final please beat Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Who ever gets to the CL final please beat Chelsea

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 am

On the other hand, Bayern can't even risk playing with 90% power to avoid bookings. They have to go at least 110% at the Bernabeu. After all, what good is it to avoid bookings if that means you don't get into the final in the first place. Real would have the same problem.

I think they really should scrap all yellow card suspensions before a final. The audience wants to see a match-up between full strength teams and not lawn-chess to get around bookings beforehand, especially when there is so much at stake.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 am

Wow I feel so sorry for Ivanovic:

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 am

really sad.

you can see he is really disappointed but doesn't want to show it because he is a Serbian tank.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 am

mole to support real madrid hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:47 am

Breaks my heart to watch Ivanovic's spirits crush like that. If Bayern happen to go through tomorrow, I'm all IN for Chelsea :bow: what a story it has been
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 am

Wow Ivanovic Sad

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 am

ivanovic :bow:

in all honesty i would feel really bad for the 4th place english team.. they should accomodate 5 english teams in this very very rare occurance (if chelsea were to win that is)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 am

Reaction isn't the best towards the reporter, and I can't blame them. You shouldn't just put him on the spot like that.

adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 am

a story of how an old boring team started sucking because they couldn't adapt to a new strategy so they kicked their manager and somehow beat a team that should've used Chelseas tactics against Barca against them. Then they stuck 10 men in the box and managed to beat another team that forgot how to defend.

Luckily Bayern and Real both know how to attack and defend. Chelsea is done for, stop with the luck and great story nonsense. This needs to end now, for the sake of the sport.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 am

braylann wrote:a story of how an old boring team started sucking because they couldn't adapt to a new strategy so they kicked their manager and somehow beat a team that should've used Chelseas tactics against Barca against them. Then they stuck 10 men in the box and managed to beat another team that forgot how to defend.

Luckily Bayern and Real both know how to attack and defend. Chelsea is done for, stop with the luck and great story nonsense. This needs to end now, for the sake of the sport.

U mad?

tactics are tactics, we picked the right one to beat Barca, our league form does not come into this.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

I can understand Barca's frustrations getting eliminated by three shots in total but the way Chelsea won it by pure heart, luck and determination is enough for me to label them as worthy winners.

I feel so bad for Ivanovic. I honesly wish suspensions wouldn't count for finals and I still think it's the most stupid thing ever.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 am

Barca were up 2-0 at home against 10 men.

They can feel "unlucky" all they want, this was Arsenal level of bottling it. Epic choke job.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 am

braylann wrote:a story of how an old boring team started sucking because they couldn't adapt to a new strategy so they kicked their manager and somehow beat a team that should've used Chelseas tactics against Barca against them. Then they stuck 10 men in the box and managed to beat another team that forgot how to defend.

Who ever gets to the CL final please beat Chelsea - Page 2 Umad-small-boy-car
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 am

deadrave wrote:mole to support real madrid hmm

I have already said that if we finish 4th and Madrid reach the final and win i will buy a Madrid shirt with Ronaldo on the back, announce Mou as the best coach of all time, join the Ronaldo fan club and accept Ramos is the new Beckenbauer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
deadrave wrote:mole to support real madrid hmm

I have already said that if we finish 4th and Madrid reach the final and win i will buy a Madrid shirt with Ronaldo on the back, announce Mou as the best coach of all time, join the Ronaldo fan club and accept Ramos is the new Beckenbauer.

Shocked
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 am

someone send it to the Madrid players, it will obviously fire them up :matrix:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2