So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League?

+2
Kick
Blue Barrett
6 posters

Go down

So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League? Empty So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League?

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 am

Its quite a long shot, but let's assume that happens. Will Roman still go all out for some big name manager? Would it be wise to just let Robbie go? hmm

Don't think so. I think he's just the guy we need. Someone who understands Chelsea inside out and can do a decent job.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League? Empty Re: So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League?

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 am

if we do win it I imagine Roman will be less crazy about how we go in Europe and will probably let us rebuild our squad. RDM would have to convince Roman and co. that he is the right man to do this, I am not so sure, RDM has so far just undone everything that AVB had worked for. It is getting results in the short term but long term it won't work.

I have a feeling Blanc will do well with us as he has very little contact with any of us (bar FloMo who has a high chance of leaving in June) so Blanc will come in and take on Sh*t from anyone and enforce a new Era of discipline and youth. /dream
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League? Empty Re: So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League?

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 am

Really, what has Blanc done to deserve consideration?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 am

If he wins the Champions league then definitely
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 am

won Ligue 1 with Bordeaux breaking Lyon's 7 year streak at the top and made Gourcuff into a class player. Gourcuff has been torrid without Blanc managing him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:06 am

Kick wrote:won Ligue 1 with Bordeaux breaking Lyon's 7 year streak at the top and made Gourcuff into a class player. Gourcuff has been torrid without Blanc managing him.
So what happens if Di Matteo wins the Champions' League? Go-on-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-641
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 am

To me, he seems like the kind of manager who can get the most out of a team, he plays a very disciplined style and will be the one running the show, I don't know how he is as a man manger but if he is decent he will do well IMO.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 am

I just don't want anyone to come here and mess up and then we'll have to get another manager and start all over again.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 am

I know, I am still a firm believer that AVB should still be in charge. Long term AVB was the answer but short term he wasn't.

How do we know that if RDM stays on, he won't fail too? He wasn't thhat good in the long run for WBA.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 am

If RDM is willing to build a new squad, yes please.. if not, I would prefer a new face who wants to build a long term future
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

bump
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

he should be confirmed if we win at least one of the two finals
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:16 am

jay07 wrote:he should be confirmed if we win at least one of the two finals
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 am

I stand by what i said, if he is willing to build a new squad.. yes please.. regardless of winning any final, if he is willing to do that.. yes please. if not, no please

ps.. long time no see Jay.. hows it going?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down