Allegri on Twitter Tomorrow

5 posters

Go down

Allegri on Twitter Tomorrow  Empty Allegri on Twitter Tomorrow

Post by Forza Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 pm

What would you like to ask the Coach? Allegri will answer all your questions on twitter tomorrow at 4 pm CET! What are you waiting for, prepare your question and send it to @acmilan using #askGalliani! http://bit.ly/sFwgol
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Allegri on Twitter Tomorrow  Empty Re: Allegri on Twitter Tomorrow

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:What would you like to ask the Coach? Allegri will answer all your questions on twitter tomorrow at 4 pm CET! What are you waiting for, prepare your question and send it to @acmilan using #askAllegri! http://bit.ly/sFwgol
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 pm

must ask him why always play 3 DM and his questionable subtitutions
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:44 am

Juventino ‏ @Juventus_FC_fan
#askAllegri Since you're the expert on the subject, how many penalties did Bayern deserve tonight?

Bitter Juve fan is bitter
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Juventino ‏ @Juventus_FC_fan
#askAllegri Since you're the expert on the subject, how many penalties did Bayern deserve tonight?

LOL
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Juventino ‏ @Juventus_FC_fan

Hahaha..
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

Did you miss today’s session with the coach?

Here are the questions and answers published on the Rossoneri twitter page! #askAllegri!

@acmilan: I’m ready to answer your questions.What are you waiting for?/Sono pronto a rispondere alle vostre domande! #askAllegri

• @TeoBrambilla: Are you a tech person? Do you use tablet, smartphones, facebook and twitter or you’re still a pen and paper person? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I'm not really a tech person but I use technology for work.. actually not using twitter and fb by the way #askAllegri

• @LIONALO: Mister lei che è livornese, come l’ha vissuta la tragedia Morosini? #askAllegri
@acmilan: è scomparso un ragazzo giovane, improvvisamente, per cui è stato un dispiacere per tutti #askAllegri

• @cosettascia: What do you do in your spare time? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I don't have a lot of free time and I usually spend it with my daughter! #askAllegri

• @Gabry2787: oltre a Stephan quale altro giovane di talento vedrebbe e vorrebbe al Milan? #askAllegri
@acmilan: Ciao @Gabry2787! Al Milan ci sono altri ragazzi giovani che sono "tipi da Milan". Stiamo lavorando molto con loro #askAllegri

• @yohey8: Which is the most fantastic goal you’ve ever seen as ACM coach and why? #askAllegri
@acmilan: Ibra in Lecce last year for technique and difficulty #askAllegri

• @RobertaMasella2: Do you love driving cars? How many cars do you have? #askGalliani
@acmilan: I love driving cars.. I only have one car and it’s an #audi #askAllegri

• @Tareq_Sabri: We love what u r doing with the team but we can play other than 4-3-1-2? My beloved Milan is becoming one sided #askAllegri
@acmilan: we play in the best possible way for our players so that they can express themselves at their best way #askAllegri

• @FedeZambo: che differenze ci sono tra allenare una squadra con l’obiettivo salvezza come il Cagliari e una blasonata come il Milan?
@acmilan: ci sono tantissime differenze, la + grande è che nelle piccole hai una partita alla settimana e nelle grandi una ogni tre giorni #askGalliani

• @Slick_A: #askAllegri Who is your role model? Who did you look up to as a kid?
@acmilan: I’m an offensive midfielder and when I was a kid I looked up to #Platini #askAllegri

• @rafiebasta: which is the best place you ever visited? #askAllegri
@acmilan: ciao @rafiebasta, I’ve visited so many places that it’s hard just saying one but I think Italy remains the best in the world #askAllegri

• @jjgambes: Mr Allegri: what do you think about people to ask for change the more experimented players as Ambrosini and Seedorf? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I think I like football because it’s questionable! : ) #askAllegri

• @botta92: qual è il ricordo della sua carriera da calciatore che porta nel cuore? #askAllegri
@acmilan: ciao @botta92! Ce ne sono tanti, ma in particolare la stagione ’91/’92 a Pescara #askAllegri

• @erne1976: #askAllegri Mister complimenti per quest’anno perché non puntare su Merkel l’ano prossimo? Grande Mister!
@acmilan: #Merkel è un giocatore che ha fatto bene con il Milan, e adesso si sta riprendendo. E’ un giocatore su cui puntare! #askAllegri

• @superoinarosa: what about the locker room at Milanello? Who’s the real joker? Gattuso or Cassano? #askAllegri
@acmilan: #Cassano is the real jocker of the locker room in #Milanello! #askAllegri

• @TessMasazza: Do you like fashion? Sporty or classy, how do you feel? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I love classy italian fashion. Luckily Milan wear @DolceeGabbana #askAllegri

• @BrLiN_BrLiN: have you think about getting Del Piero, is it even considered as one of the choices which is available on summer? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I think Del Piero belongs to Juventus and they won’t let him go away.. #askAllegri/La Juve non si farà scappare Del Piero.

• @MaryAnto1986: cosa ne pensa se il Milan acquistasse Asamoah per il centrocampo? Non sarebbe un grande rinforzo? #askAllegri
@acmilan: Asamoah è un ottimo giocatore!/Asamoah is a really good player! #askAllegri

• @Girret1: #askAllegri what is your most memorable win as the coach of Milan?
@acmilan: The most memorable one is the Scudetto/Sicuramente la vittoria dello Scudetto #askAllegri

• @Oetteucci: #askAllegri buongiorno Mister capita di finire il primo tempo da sconfitti e i giocatori sono molli. Rientrando rinascono, cosa dice loro?
@acmilan: racconto loro una barzelletta!! Smile) #askAllegri

• @mariannagnam: What do you think about the importance of doing the winter training session in Dubai? #askAllegri
@acmilan: #Dubai is the best solution to have a good training #askAllegri

• @CarterCaste: pensa davvero che sia san siro la causa degli infortuni così frequenti? #askAllegri
@acmilan: ciao @carterCaste, non credo San Siro sia la causa. E’ una stagione particolare! #askAllegri

• @GuiFortins @acmilanoficial Smp ouço do Milan Junior Camp BR, ja vi foto de crianças q foram a Milão.Qual o papel deste projeto p o clube?#askallegri
@acmilan: Milan have a strong presence in Brazil with #MilanJuniorCamp. We’re also the most loved European team in Brazil! #askAllegri

• @zeropuntosedici: Mister è da noi da quasi due anni. Come descrive in 3 aggettivi questo periodo sulla panchina rossonera? #askAllegri
@acmilan: #askAllegri 1)intenso 2)av..vincente 3)entusiasmante

• @nktyce: if there’s a repeat of the match against Barcellona, is there anything you would change? If yes, what? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I would change the first time result #forzamilan #askAllegri

• @PietroBenassi10: are you vain? What do you do to keep in shape and young? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I’m a little bit vain! I like taking care of myself! #askAllegri

• @irmavicc: are you guys ever coming to sweden? #askAllegri
@acmilan: we’ve already been there this summer but we’d like to go back #askAllegri

• @ZloTChY: what do you think about the debut of Mesbah in Milan? #askAllegri
@acmilan: A really good debut, I’m very happy for him #Mesbah #askAllegri

• @bobbyblowdart: it’s great to see Milan rejuvenating the squad under your management. What are the aims for the newxt year? CL and semifinal and scudetto? #askAllegri
@acmilan: we signed 20 new young players. I would have loved to play the semi-final but I’ll watch it on @SkySport!

• @francygelmi: mia mamma Cristina ti adora! Collezionava tutte le tue figurine.. dice che sei bellissimo. #askAllegri @acmilan La saluti con un tweet?? : )
@acmilan: ciao, mamma di @francygelmi! : )))

• @sandersonambela: #askAllegri when will Cassano get back to the starting 11?
@acmilan: I hope #Cassano will be back as soon as possible, both for us and the National Team! #askAllegri

• @Futbol_Magazine: Sei giornate ed un testa a testa esaltante. Vince: il più bravo, il meno stanco o quello con i nervi più saldi? #askAllegri
@acmilan: vincerà la squadra con i nervi più saldi! #askAllegri

• @cheryljennifer: who do you think will win the champions league this year? #askAllegri
@acmilan: I think Barça/Credo il Barça #UCL #askAllegri

• @muhazhaar: have you ever come to indonesia? #askAllegri
@acmilan: not yet, but I would like to go there. #askAllegri

• @farciefisio8: mister in cosa pensa di essere migliorato da quando è passato dalla C alla A? #askAllegri
@acmilan: 2 anni di Milan mi hanno fatto crescere. Due fattori fondamentali per lavorare qui: comunicazione e.. pazienza #askAllegri

• @MaxBrigante: Mister hai anche tu, come molti giocatori, una canzone che ti carica prima delle partite? #askAllegri
@acmilan: Ciao @MaxBrigante! Non ho una canzone preferita, ma mia figlia, che ha 16 anni, mi sta insegnando i nuovi generi musicali #askAllegri

• @MirkoDiCiaccio: volevo fare al Mister una domanda tattica: come mai i calci d’angolo vengono molto spesso battuti corti? #forzamilan #askallegri
@acmilan: .. per avere una soluzione diversa.. #askAllegri

• @collari: Forza Milan! Mettetecela tutta per portare a casa questo meritato scudetto #askAllegri

• @acmilan: Ora devo proprio andare, grazie a tutti! E’ stato molto divertente! Now I really have to go, thank you everyone, I had a lot of fun! #forzaMilan #askAllegri
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks for posting this man, interesting read.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum