Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo

3 posters

Go down

Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo Empty Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 am

The funeral will be held Thursday Piermario Morosini 'at 11 in the parish church of Monterosso, in Bergamo. The body will pass' first from Livorno to allow even a last goodbye to the fans amaranth. As learned from the Municipality of Livorno, the hearse, which should reach the city 'Tuscan around 13:30 tomorrow, will enter' Picchi stadium steps from the gate side and will make 'a tour of the camp, pausing under the curve North.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo Empty Re: Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 pm

True hero, true fighter he tried to get up 3 times while dying ...

Sad RIP Morosini you have one more fan that considers u true fighter and idol in me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo Empty Re: Morosini funeral Thursday 'in Bergamo

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 pm

me 2 Devi
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:True hero, true fighter he tried to get up 3 times while dying ...Sad RIP Morosini you have one more fan that considers u true fighter and idol in me
I almost cried watchin that...
I'm sure that he's in peace knowing his sister will be in good hands...
Rest In Peace
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum