CBarca
dostoevsky
The Messiah
Sushi Master
Forza
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Has Thomas Müller peaked already? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Thomas Müller peaked already?

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 pm

In retrospect - the high point of my week . That KG-esque screen on Alba Proud . I can't help but factor the Goetze news and all these fancy Am's, I hope Bayern does the stupid thing and discards....hopefully to us.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Has Thomas Müller peaked already? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Thomas Müller peaked already?

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 am

Le Samourai wrote:In retrospect - the high point of my week . That KG-esque screen on Alba Proud . I can't help but factor the Goetze news and all these fancy Am's, I hope Bayern does the stupid thing and discards....hopefully to us.
Bayern ain't a selling club, bro.

Proud
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 am

Gooners can probably pick up Gomez or Pizarro if they want them...other than that, we don't sell anyone whose talent is rising.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:52 pm

I don't get people who say he's average at everything but has great intelligence and mental edge. Just because he looks clumsy doesn't make his technique etc. ineffective. I see him beat players many times with his awkward looking technique and movement. All that matters is the end result and Thomas is all about the end result.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4