kabarca
Funkentelechy
Catracho
rsinatra
Ganso
35 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:In Sabatini I trust :bow:

How long is Neymar out for?
Nerman never gets injured,he will play tonight :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Ganso wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:In Sabatini I trust :bow:

How long is Neymar out for?
Nerman never gets injured,he will play tonight :coffee:

i hope theyre not forcing it. muricy better rest our players at the next paulistinha semi-match
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 pm

the new WC beira rio

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  Beirario

filled with vaginas because we're pussy eaters :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Ganso wrote:the new WC beira rio

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  Beirario

filled with vaginas because we're pussy eaters :coffee:

or because you all like to get f.ucked

lol

jk i just had to say it.

all these stadiums look great. maracana did too, even though i hate it that they've destroyed such a historical thing. what i ask is this: will they be 100% done by 2014?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Ive said this already,every single one of them will 100% ready for the WC,maybe not according to schedule but it will all be ready.There are only 2 serious problems ,1-the airports 2-transportation

roads will be a mess.if someone is coming here in 2014,i recommend settling in a few days earlier and do everything on foot.At least the brazilians so that tourists can use taxis and stuff.I will definitely catch a game or 2 in curitiba.I wanted to go to the final but my mother wont let me lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:30 am

sooo... it seems Grêmio will open their new stadium against Bayern on December 8th.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:31 am

CONMEBOL selected Marco Polo del Nero to replace Ricardo Teixeira as Brazil's/South America's representative at FIFA's executive committee.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm

The Superclásico de las Américas tournament between Brazil and Argentina will be played in September and October, according to Globo Esporte.

The first leg will be played in Goiânia.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 pm

This shet again?

sigh
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 pm

always nice to win vs argentina tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 am

Funkentelechy wrote:This shet again?

sigh

don't you live there? lol
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm

copa roca will only disturb the brasileirao, its not like we're playing with our real squad to prepare for the WC
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 am

Palmeiras have made the signing of former Barcelona centreback Henrique permanent. He signed a 5-year deal with Palmeiras.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:08 pm

i dont get when barca signs people like henrique, keirrison, and never ever uses them.. seems like they didnt think things through before acquiring their services Razz
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kabarca Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

rsinatra wrote:i dont get when barca signs people like henrique, keirrison, and never ever uses them.. seems like they didnt think things through before acquiring their services Razz

:facepalm: About 20 million that never played and official game,Henrique had an impressive first season at Leverkusen,then he was brought back and Blew his chance at preseason,he went to Racing and played pss poor there,never really semmed Barca standard

Keirrison seemed like he was never wanted by Pep as soon as he came he was sent on loan to Benfica where he was their 4th or 5th striker and then everthing seemed to go downhill from there,had we sent him on loan to a mid table La Liga team things might of have been very diferent
kabarca
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

kabarca wrote:
rsinatra wrote:i dont get when barca signs people like henrique, keirrison, and never ever uses them.. seems like they didnt think things through before acquiring their services Razz

:facepalm: About 20 million that never played and official game,Henrique had an impressive first season at Leverkusen,then he was brought back and Blew his chance at preseason,he went to Racing and played pss poor there,never really semmed Barca standard

Keirrison seemed like he was never wanted by Pep as soon as he came he was sent on loan to Benfica where he was their 4th or 5th striker and then everthing seemed to go downhill from there,had we sent him on loan to a mid table La Liga team things might of have been very diferent

that wasn't an attack on barcelona just to be clear Smile
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kabarca Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 pm

rsinatra wrote:
kabarca wrote:

that wasn't an attack on barcelona just to be clear Smile

Lol I know it wasn't and I totally agree with what u said
kabarca
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:08 pm

damiao is on a roll,scored on his last 8 matches and has 1 goal per game ratio :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Marcos Assuncao & Juninho >>>>>>>>>>>

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Felipao got tactically outclassed by Tite.I was cheering for Palmeiras..oh well,Corinthians will get whooped in the libertadores.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Fernando = Rich man's Marcos Senna
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 pm

arouca = rich mans every single CM/DM in the world
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 am

Ganso wrote:arouca = rich mans every single CM/DM in the world

Mano not calling him up is one of the most insults he could make to football fans. Imagine Arouca, Ganso and Neymar playing for Brazil: they know each other so well because of Santos, it could really be something.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Ganso wrote:Felipao got tactically outclassed by Tite.I was cheering for Palmeiras..oh well,Corinthians will get whooped in the libertadores.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by who??? thats a good one.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Liverpool's goalie Doni is being linked to Internacional, he could come in August according to rumors.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next