Margera
VanDeezNuts
raulmadrid4vr
Onyx
Baraa
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i was mad when i made this, so im sorry Empty i was mad when i made this, so im sorry

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

i wont fool myself and say we will win it because we wont.

if you want to still believe in it and live in your dreams , then you are free to do what you want.

but we were simply pathetic and we simply dont deserve la liga, congratulations barcelona.

Last edited by Baraa992 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

i was mad when i made this, so im sorry Empty Re: i was mad when i made this, so im sorry

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

We're 4 points ahead and we can beat Atletico and Barca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

i was mad when i made this, so im sorry Empty Re: i was mad when i made this, so im sorry

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 pm

mtfootball wrote:We're 4 points ahead and we can beat Atletico and Barca.

LOL.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 pm

we have a 1 point lead, if we lose or tie again (not considering the barca match because that is a given loss) then we will lose la liga.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Given loss?

Are you two Madrid fans or what gtfo seriously.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 pm

as a madrid fan , i wouldnt ever consider the clasico a given lose, but with this shitty performances we are performing , then there will be no way in hell for us to win or even to draw.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 pm

We have drawn many times at the Camp Nou and I wouldn't find it impossible that we won there as well. The league is not lost or won yet but it has certainly become a tighter competition.

Our players gave it all versus Valencia just our finishing let us down, the important part is to move on and put full focus to the next game. I was also glad that the fans at the Bernabeu supported our team to the end.

Don't lose faith.

Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Crimson wrote:Given loss?

you need to learn how to handle the truth. we will also lose to bayern. deluding yourself will just make it more painful for yourself. your choice.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 pm

and this is why I'm ashamed of this section
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Done? Lol you guys are such a quitters Laughing

Atletico is beatable and draw against Barca isn't out of the question. Even if we lose to Barca we still have 1 point lead and Barca still has to win all remaining games.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

i dont know what the hell is wrong with them , we had chances that my little sister can score from , yet they missed them all.

its abvious that our problem is that we cant handle big pressure, which means that CL wont be any better.

Also, i dont know how are we going to recover now, to play away against athletico a day after barca play against getefe (likely the gap will be just 1 point) :facepalm:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:

you need to learn how to handle the truth. we will also lose to bayern. deluding yourself will just make it more painful for yourself. your choice.

GO GET F**KED SERIOUSLY

YOU CAN F**K OFF

Obviously not a Madrid fan and obviously a troll welcome to being reported f**kwit

Any fking pretender claiming we have lost the league right now with a 4 fking point lead and plenty of games left should go fking buy a Messi jersey jump over to the Barce section and royally go fk yourself

Absolute fking disgraceful none of you bitches are true Madrid fans

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

we just played a high pressure team at home. barca is the best team at high pressure. we had no answers for valencia, they defended well. we

if we tie or beat barca at camp nou i will eat my words..

but given our recent form id say we are bound to continue the trend that has developed.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm

long time no comment here cause most of u guyz r a joke, but u force me to so

barca has yet to play rayo,betis,levante away from home

how sure u are they will win them all?

Plus if u not believe u can gain something out of the el classico u must be an idiot after the last performances in camp nou..

smh :facepalm:

Last edited by deadrave on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:

:facepalm:
why dont you just gtfo?!!

are you even considering yourself a madrid fan?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

deadrave wrote:long time no comment here cause most of u guyz r a joke, but u force me to so

barca has yet to play rayo,betis,levante away from home

how sure u are they will win them all?

Plus if u not believe u can gain something out of the el classico u must be an idiot after our last performances in camp nou..

smh :facepalm:

we can definitely do something at the camp nou, but the problem is with our current awful form i wouldnt be so optimistic about the clasico , but we certainley can do something in there.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Baraa992 wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

no cause im not ... ive said it before im a mourinho fan.

there u go i said it. time for your turn cause as far as im concerned no true madrid fan would make such a thread

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Seriously? Calm down guys. Are you Madrid fans? REAL fans? Yes, its worrying how we are dropping points, but ffs hold it together and believe.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Crimson wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

GO GET F**KED SERIOUSLY

YOU CAN F**K OFF

Obviously not a Madrid fan and obviously a troll welcome to being reported f**kwit

Any fking pretender claiming we have lost the league right now with a 4 fking point lead and plenty of games left should go fking buy a Messi jersey jump over to the Barce section and royally go fk yourself

shame on you for trolling and insulting dude. what is wrong with you? 'fans' like you nearly cost us the league today. i already wrote my stance in a logical manner. go read my post about higuain not having a big enough role which resulted in ALL of our recent 3 tries. but 'fans' like you rather stay deluded and we drop points. instead of insulting people pay attention to our team and try to fix our problems.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 pm

deadrave wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

no cause im not ... ive said it before im a mourinho fan.

there u go i said it. time for your turn cause as far as im concerned no true madrid fan would make such a thread

did i even talk to you son?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 pm

shame on the members that are insulting other fans. barca fans are looking at us and laughing. shame on these 'fans.' Rolling Eyes
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:02 pm

lol misunderstud. and btw raulmadridfan was the one i was arguing some weeks ago. shame on u for pissing me off Laughing crimson is right : P

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 pm

u were the one bumping mourinho and some madrid players... i knew u r not a madrid fan hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 pm

deadrave wrote:lol misunderstud. and btw raulmadridfan was the one i was arguing some weeks ago. shame on u for pissing me off Laughing crimson is right : P

this troll again? you already admitted you are not a real madrid fan and you publicly bashed a club legend. get out please. now you are coming and posting with smileys and trying to give yourself merit at the expense of real madrid CF? just leave. you also took out your age. you are just 16. explains it.

Last edited by raulmadrid4vr on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
Crimson wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:

GO GET F**KED SERIOUSLY

YOU CAN F**K OFF

shame on you for trolling and insulting dude. what is wrong with you? 'fans' like you nearly cost us the league today. i already wrote my stance in a logical manner. go read my post about higuain not having a big enough role which resulted in ALL of our recent 3 tries. but 'fans' like you rather stay deluded and we drop points. instead of insulting people pay attention to our team and try to fix our problems.

Any so called "fan" giving up the title race now is no fan at all in my opinion aka you

typical plastic that gives up and rolls over as soon as it gets tough, I guess you will be supporting some other team next season with a new nickname

At the start of the season if someone gave me a 1 point or equal point lead in April I would of jumped on it and said yes please, so would every other true Madrid fan.

Be happy, we have shit to fix yes, but iot is far from over ffs.

Bunch of plastic freaking losers saying we have given up the title.

SUPPORT YOUR FKING TEAM

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum