What do you know about Dennis Praet?

3 posters

Go down

What do you know about Dennis Praet? Empty What do you know about Dennis Praet?

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 pm

"Widely regarded as one of the most talented players to emerge from Belgium in the last decade is 17 year-old midfielder Dennis Praet. Such is the hype surrounding the teenager that a bidding war has already taken place between England's elite with Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all heading the queue for the £5 million rated starlet. Starting his career at Racing Genk whom he joined at the age of 8, Praet's impressive displays for Belgian's Under-16 side, saw him linked to almost every club in Europe. Having had a successful trial at the Emirates Stadium in 2010 aged just 15 years-old, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was keen to sign the youngster, but his family decided he would be best to continue his development in his homeland and he consquently signed a three year deal with Anderlecht, keeping him at the club until June 2013. A quick player, Praet has excellent technique and ball control. Blessed with extraordinary vision and a good range of passing, Praet has all the qualities to make it to the very top of the game".

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

What do you know about Dennis Praet? Empty Re: What do you know about Dennis Praet?

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Didn't know anything about him before you told me. I didn't even know we were interested in him lol. Looks really good in the clip, modern playmaker type and vision is fantastic at this age.

Even more talent emerging from Belgium, wish therey could be a manager who can make them a "team" from the individuals they have atm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

What do you know about Dennis Praet? Empty Re: What do you know about Dennis Praet?

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 pm

First time i hear about him, but whatever the Belgian did to their youth academies need to be copied asap lol.

I heard they copied a big chunk of the dutch way of developing young players, it's working, they have talents all over the place nowadays, if they can get their NT to play cohesively, their are going to be a threatening bunch.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:43 pm

If you two never heard of him, then its looking hopeless lol

People calling him "Iniesta-ish", sorta see it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down