LeBéninois
Red Alert
CBarca
The Franchise
Tifoso Romanista
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Penalty or Not a penalty ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Penalty or Not a penalty ?

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

JespSwe wrote:
never ever once got jealous of barcelona because of their success. infact everytime i have been seen them breaking records, messi and xavi and iniesta, i have been lavishing nothing but praise.

so u think that milan just didnt have chance at all that barelona was all in control? yes upto the point when second pk was given then we had to defend. thats part of the game as well, we had good chances to score but psychologically we were done before half time.

majority of people are not jealous or butthurt because they get battered by barcelona. it is because they too have their chances and if referees condidtion the game by depriving them of what they can do, then obviously get pissed off. and this pk is not only the first time for us rossoneri, couple of years ago in 2007 sheva legit goal was disallowed too. and we join the host of clubs who have been deprived of fair play by referee. fans have every right to get pissed off because of this.

this is over anyway so we have moved on. we arent the clubs who have gone on to lodge official complaint to UEFA saying its unfair, it was just a public opinion from everybody.

Just a question, so in your opinion us barca fans have the right to feel robbed/angry at the ref because in the first leg we were deprived of fair play by swedish referee? Or arsenal can feel the same about the first leg against Milan because in one of your goals, ibra was offside in the buildup and because he later dived to win the penalty. And if the referee didn't deprived arsenal of fair play then it might have been arsenal who qual to the quarter-final at the cost of milan..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:51 am

harhar11 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
never ever once got jealous of barcelona because of their success. infact everytime i have been seen them breaking records, messi and xavi and iniesta, i have been lavishing nothing but praise.

so u think that milan just didnt have chance at all that barelona was all in control? yes upto the point when second pk was given then we had to defend. thats part of the game as well, we had good chances to score but psychologically we were done before half time.

majority of people are not jealous or butthurt because they get battered by barcelona. it is because they too have their chances and if referees condidtion the game by depriving them of what they can do, then obviously get pissed off. and this pk is not only the first time for us rossoneri, couple of years ago in 2007 sheva legit goal was disallowed too. and we join the host of clubs who have been deprived of fair play by referee. fans have every right to get pissed off because of this.

this is over anyway so we have moved on. we arent the clubs who have gone on to lodge official complaint to UEFA saying its unfair, it was just a public opinion from everybody.

Just a question, so in your opinion us barca fans have the right to feel robbed/angry at the ref because in the first leg we were deprived of fair play by swedish referee? Or arsenal can feel the same about the first leg against Milan because in one of your goals, ibra was offside in the buildup and because he later dived to win the penalty. And if the referee didn't deprived arsenal of fair play then it might have been arsenal who qual to the quarter-final at the cost of milan..

i have just stopped thinking about our tie against us man. u guys won so victory well deserved.

if u are bringing arsenal milan issue back, i dont want to think about that either to fuel up past issues. if arsenal were to face barcelona, im sure they are more pissed off with u guys than us, because atleast we played with them 11 vs 11 in one game we were brilliant in other they were brilliant and just 1 goal made the difference. with u guys, arsenal beat u 2-1 then wrongfully got van persie sent off, otherwise they wouldnt have ever suffered 4-0.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 am

It is football not rugby. It is because in leagues like in Italy and England they get away with crap like that that they were so surprised when it was given. It should be done more and it would stop shit like that from happening.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:07 am

JespSwe wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

i have just stopped thinking about our tie against us man. u guys won so victory well deserved.

if u are bringing arsenal milan issue back, i dont want to think about that either to fuel up past issues. if arsenal were to face barcelona, im sure they are more pissed off with u guys than us, because atleast we played with them 11 vs 11 in one game we were brilliant in other they were brilliant and just 1 goal made the difference. with u guys, arsenal beat u 2-1 then wrongfully got van persie sent off, otherwise they wouldnt have ever suffered 4-0.
What are you smoking? We beat them 3-1 where Arsenal had 0 attempts on goal and played with 11 men
Penalty or Not a penalty ? - Page 3 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=6kong
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 am

penalty is wrong call.

The only reason why this ref called it is because he saw all the media coverage the puyol shirt pull was getting in the first leg.

He thought he would be a hero and call the smallest shirt he first saw. It backfired on him

Puyol obviously gets in there and tries to set a pick for busquets...Barca have been getting huge help in these last few years by refs...lets just hope it stops.

Your players need to pull up their socks and stop diving so much at the slightest contact.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 am

Sour Grapes from Milan guys. We struggled to create chances in open play…yet still scored goals and weren’t particularly troubled after the third goal.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 am

Spooony wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

What are you smoking? We beat them 3-1 where Arsenal had 0 attempts on goal and played with 11 men
i don't want to go too far into this discussion about Arsenal because i think that we can all agree that there has already been a legthy discussion on that topic but:

The thing is though, without that ridiculous send off, we would have stood a much better chance of progressing. See you say that we had no shots on goal, but then again, Wenger's plan was to wait around late in the game when the players started to get tired so then we could really attack on the counter and hurt you guys with pacey wingers. I can't remember who was already on the pitch and who was supposed to come on but it's well known that the plan involved counter attacking with fast wingers towards the end. That's what saved us when we drew 2-2 if you recall. But we couldn't do this after the red card to full effect for bovious reasons.

I'm not saying that we would have won, not saying we would have drawn, not saying that we would have gone through, but i just thought i'd mention why we had such few shots.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 am

The Verminator wrote:
Spooony wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

i don't want to go too far into this discussion about Arsenal because i think that we can all agree that there has already been a legthy discussion on that topic but:

The thing is though, without that ridiculous send off, we would have stood a much better chance of progressing. See you say that we had no shots on goal, but then again, Wenger's plan was to wait around late in the game when the players started to get tired so then we could really attack on the counter and hurt you guys with pacey wingers. I can't remember who was already on the pitch and who was supposed to come on but it's well known that the plan involved counter attacking with fast wingers towards the end. That's what saved us when we drew 2-2 if you recall. But we couldn't do this after the red card to full effect for bovious reasons.

I'm not saying that we would have won, not saying we would have drawn, not saying that we would have gone through, but i just thought i'd mention why we had such few shots.
The sending off alone can not explain the Barcelona victory (20 shots to none is a ridiculous statistic). Playing with a unfit Cesc and Van Persie who got send off in the second half right after Busquets own goal. They could not get a single shot on goal with Van Persie on the field. Even Inter had a shot on goal with their tent pitching tactics. Counter attacking my arse lol Arsenal ‘parked the bus’

Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 am

viepr149 wrote:penalty is wrong call.

The only reason why this ref called it is because he saw all the media coverage the puyol shirt pull was getting in the first leg.

He thought he would be a hero and call the smallest shirt he first saw. It backfired on him

Puyol obviously gets in there and tries to set a pick for busquets...Barca have been getting huge help in these last few years by refs...lets just hope it stops.

Your players need to pull up their socks and stop diving so much at the slightest contact.

I salute you from semifinals Smile Go fix your own stadium, or get the San Siro management to fix it.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 am

Guy, wither or not its a penalty is immaterial and irrelevant.

There were legitimate penalty calls in the first leg that werent given, lets just call this karma or refereeing based on memory.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 am

So much fun in this thread :lol!:

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 pm

JespSwe wrote:

Exactly 1 goal made the difference, the ref gave you 2 goals that should have never been. So who would have advanced if you remove those 2 goals? If the ref helped us against you, then you qualifying to the quarter-final was a gift from the referee.. This is what im talking about, if this hypocrisy was an barca fan, everyone would be hating on barca and calling EVERYONE of us hypocrites...

And I dont understand why you are trying to condone the refs gift by saying that you were brilliant against them because we were just as brilliant against you and yet most milan fans are crying..

And funny that you bring up them winning the first leg 2-1 because that result is all thanks to the ref, seeing how he disallowed a perfectly legal messi goal and allowing Arshavin and a djourou(I think) play handball inside the penalty area . :facepalm: That was a bigger robbery than this game and yet we didnt cry as much as you are doing..

The Verminator wrote:

I still dont understand why you wont admit that VP should have been sent off earlier..

In which planet is this not a yellow card? The ref was wrong to not have allowed van persie to finish the 1st half...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

^First i've seen of this. ican see why the ref didn't give a yellow as Messi was being challenged by two players so he must've not seen the incident. But that doesn't take away the fact that the offence is a straight up yellow because it's a deliberate foul. Only some refs don't give it if they see ot, but alot of them do and rightfully. Surprised i didn't see this before. So we can say RVP should've gotten sent off earlier, but i don't like the way he was sent off at all. Now that was total BS.

Do you have a vid of the first yellow? Just to see if that was in fact a yellow or not...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum