Di Marizio : ' Fiorentina and Juventus are going to meet next week and discuss the transfer. The board want Higuain, Conte wants Tevez as second shot'

Go down

Di Marizio : ' Fiorentina and Juventus are going to meet next week and discuss the transfer. The board want Higuain, Conte wants Tevez as second shot'  Empty Di Marizio : ' Fiorentina and Juventus are going to meet next week and discuss the transfer. The board want Higuain, Conte wants Tevez as second shot'

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Gianluca Di Marzio, who spoke in the studios of Sky Sport 24, he made the point about the marketing strategies of Juventus for the department of attack. Here's what evidenziatto from tuttojuve.com: "As for Jovetic, it is to emphasize the fact that between the two clubs has not started official negotiations. Until last night, the phone had not arrived by Daniele Prade contacts by Juventus. After all these words, even public meetings with the agent Jovetic by the leaders of Juventus, Fiorentina is expecting a phone call, and also to arrange a meeting to see if there may be or not to make assumptions this: such counterparts, what kind of quid. If the two parties do not meet, I think it becomes difficult to make a prediction today. Yet Fiorentina expects the first step from Juventus, which I think will come in the next few days, must be made. before Jovetic, and sales and then only after the assault on Tevez or Higuain? Maybe not, because for Jovetic, however, Juventus vuiole already give the players in this, because it would still insert or Matri Quagliarella, so it is already in this negotiation that there is a possible sale. Purchasing is one of important Higuain and Tevez. Indeed it is no coincidence that Juventus has gone to Madrid to meet the player, dad, brother, all family, an encounter with great pomp to try to have its availability on the contract.'s no coincidence then that Juventus has also made ​​some important steps with Tevez, because there have been very important contacts with Tevez to have his availability, for in this case a yes with regard to the engagement. then you will go to plan B for Higuain and Tevez, that is, try to understand the two clubs what they want. It 'clear that Higuain is more expensive because it is younger, so you have to figure out if Real is maintained on the figure of 30 million or a little lower if his claims. On the other hand, there is a Manchester City Tevez instead I want to give away, we need to understand under what conditions. then need to open a negotiations with both the Real that with Manchester City and decide which of the two profiles more like Antonio Conte. A feeling, I must say that perhaps Conte prefer a little 'more Tevez, in my opinion, compared to Higuain, perhaps because he has more charisma, more personality, is more of a driver than Higuain. On the other hand, maybe the company aims more about Higuain, because he is younger and could be one more player from 4-5 years of performance "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down