Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
kiranr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:So, if you cut past everything. What your saying is.

It shouldnt be a pen because sometimes it happens in other games and the ref doesnt give it?

scratch

Nope I'm saying it happens multiple times in EVERY other game.

The rule that is........

What we saw here, does not happen in every other game.

In fact, to that degree, it rarely happens, and when it does, it almost never goes without punishment.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:so to sum it up, the ref was asenine, shock
> didnt award pens to villarreal
> didnt award some obvious faults on madrid players
> the red card on ramos is justified
> the red card on Ozil is justified
> red card on the moronic staff is justified
> and if the allegations are correct, the incoming suspension for Pepe is justified

what else?

yes. i would even venture to say all the calls went madrids way. thouse lucky bastards getting away with a tie.

villarreal should have been up 5-0

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 pm

> and if the allegations are correct, the incoming suspension for Pepe is justified

what else?

>Ozil made a nice assist for the Madrid goal
> Casillas was asleep for Villarreal goal

together that pretty much sums the game up.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

It shouldnt be a pen because sometimes it happens in other games and the ref doesnt give it?

scratch

The rule that is........

In fact, to that degree, it rarely happens, and when it does, it almost never goes without punishment.

I have to disagree with this...Literally every game I watch I see defenders holding/grabbing or sometimes downright tackling opposing players on corners...The only time I can recall seeing a penalty called for any of those things was Pazzini getting body slammed last weekend in the Atalanta game (Milito missed the PK Laughing)

Defenders get away with FARRRR too much on cornerkicks

The grab on Villareal player shouldve been a PK if you go by the book...but when it doesn't get called the first 99 times, I can definitely see why people contend it shouldn't be called the 100th

Its a shitty situation...You don't want to ruin games by calling PKs for grabbing on corner kicks - but at the same time thats the only way you're going to be able to stop that kind of thing from happening - referees need to start calling more PKs for fouls on corners
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

what else?

>Ozil made a nice assist for the Madrid goal
> Casillas was asleep for Villarreal goal

together that pretty much sums the game up.
Oh are we talking about footy now? yes and yes on your points.

another one
> Mourinho's 433 is the worst tactic i have ever seen
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 pm

lets bring up every foul that real madrid EVER got away with because its completely relevant to this particular thread. :facepalm:

i really do wonder what the world looks like through those delusional lenses of yours. you live to hate RM its obvious we get it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 pm

As soon as I saw 433 I knew we were *bleep*.

None of us would be butthurt if Casillias never screwed up. Mad
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

scratch

The rule that is........

I have to disagree with this...Literally every game I watch I see defenders holding/grabbing or sometimes downright tackling opposing players on corners...The only time I can recall seeing a penalty called for any of those things was Pazzini getting body slammed last weekend in the Atalanta game (Milito missed the PK Laughing)

The grab on Villareal player shouldve been a PK if you go by the book...but when it doesn't get called the first 99 times, I can definitely see why people contend it shouldn't be called the 100th

Its a shitty situation...You don't want to ruin games by calling PKs for grabbing on corner kicks - but at the same time thats the only way you're going to be able to stop that kind of thing from happening - referees need to start calling more PKs for fouls on corners
:bow: worthy response, could have not said it any better.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

players holding/grabbing each other =/= players holding/grabbing another players jersey.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

scratch

The rule that is........

I mean...that's tough...look at this for example.

He hold's on to Ronaldo's shirt....so I'll assume it's a foul......but the thing is....in my mind it isn't a foul.

If it is....then I've been thinking about this wrong the whole time.When Samuel was doing this every matchday in the CL a couple years ago, hardly anyone claimed those were penalties... so I don't get it particularly.

Personally I've never really seen one given.

But if it isn't a foul outside the box in Spain of all places...I dunno...it certainly doesn't seem like anything stonewall to me.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

how about we just calm down , its still 6 points.. every team encounters a blip in the season . maybe this is ours.. lets just not call for every player to be dropped and trust these guys
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:players holding/grabbing each other =/= players holding/grabbing another players jersey.

...what the hell is the difference? Same thing.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:35 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:players holding/grabbing each other =/= players holding/grabbing another players jersey.

Exactly...it's not like one limits the opposing players mobility more than the other.

Like most times in life....I blame Gentile.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Because holding back a player physically isn't as bad as holding his jersey. Seriously, I actually giggled at this comment. Both are doing the same thing: holding back the player.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:38 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

scratch

The rule that is........

I think a key word is, to what "extent".

Players get away with holding all the time, but rarely to this extent and most importantly, not in every game.

I see players holding each other, sometimes one more than another away from the ball with crosses coming in.

I dont often see a player holding so blatantly in such a fashion. And again, not in every game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:38 pm

free_cat wrote:Juas, Se7en, taht's very biased. Ramos only got a yellow (second yellow) for that tackle. Not even accurate.

They could have compared those actions with some other stuff:

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi_nmANRrABxUu_5oLm0QbLELG-wW1G90rrEWr3-7-L_9Tx4Rh

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpsYU0_OXj1DtIVL0qhet3Mg8uOAQS2ADuhyDmeBR7z8y7B2Xmtg"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 9k="Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 2Q==

And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Unfortunately, with those kind of comparisons, Madrid always comes as a loser.
free_cat wrote:Juas, Se7en, taht's very biased. Ramos only got a yellow (second yellow) for that tackle. Not even accurate.

They could have compared those actions with some other stuff:

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi_nmANRrABxUu_5oLm0QbLELG-wW1G90rrEWr3-7-L_9Tx4Rh

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpsYU0_OXj1DtIVL0qhet3Mg8uOAQS2ADuhyDmeBR7z8y7B2Xmtg"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 9k="Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 2Q==

And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Unfortunately, with those kind of comparisons, Madrid always comes as a loser.

Here's another one
"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Rayo%2Bvallecano%2B-%2Breal%2Bmadrid%2Blas%2Bcosas%2Bde%2Bpepe%2B01b

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

No its not.

If one player has arms around another trying to mark them or grabs and holds an arm of an opponent etc. it largely goes unpunished but sometimes does get punished. In general, there is inconsistency in the rules.

But a clear blatant jersey pull as was the case in both instances are nearly always punished. In general there is no inconsistency in the rule.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Please no more still pictures of fouls/aggressions. They dont really help.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:lets bring up every foul that real madrid EVER got away with because its completely relevant to this particular thread. :facepalm:

i really do wonder what the world looks like through those delusional lenses of yours. you live to hate RM its obvious we get it.

It wasn't me who started comparing yesterday foul's to fouls of other games or other years. It was your co-madrid-fan Se7en, comparing Callejon's received stamp with Messi's received stamp from Ujfalussi.

And yes, I hate Madrid, never denied that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning when Madrid is starting to burn.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Callejon's stamp was really bad....when reviewed whoever did it should be suspended.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Everything that is wrong with this forum can be seen in this and the other thread about this same thing.

Real fans blaming the loss on the refs
Barca fans claiming they deserve it because they r dirty (posting pictures of previous matches), also trying to justify the ref's decisions (Villareal's penalty, therefore Ref wasnt biased etc)

Both you fans are crybabies. When any one of your team loses, you quickly blame the ref and claim that the other team is manipulating the ref somehow. Its so freaking annoying.

Bad decisions happens every game. I do agree Madrid were a little harddone by the decisions, but why are Barca fans trying to post past pictures etc?

Everyone should admit the ref was shit and move on. Yes, it is that easy.

Note: Some of the Madrid/neutral fans in this thread have stayed extremely classy, but the majority of them are delusional. Can the mods move this to the José Luis Paradas Romero thread?

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Everything that is wrong with this forum can be seen in this and the other thread about this same thing.

Barca fans claiming they deserve it because they r dirty (posting pictures of previous matches), also trying to justify the ref's decisions (Villareal's penalty, therefore Ref wasnt biased etc)

Both you fans are crybabies. When any one of your team loses, you quickly blame the ref and claim that the other team is manipulating the ref somehow. Its so freaking annoying.

Bad decisions happens every game. I do agree Madrid were a little harddone by the decisions, but why are Barca fans trying to post past pictures etc?

Note: Some of the Madrid/neutral fans in this thread have stayed extremely classy, but the majority of them are delusional. Can the mods move this to the José Luis Paradas Romero thread?

Quote of the year Thumbs up
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Everything that is wrong with this forum can be seen in this and the other thread about this same thing.

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 3 Spoilsport-164x300

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

+1

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
If it is....then I've been thinking about this wrong the whole time.

it certainly doesn't seem like anything stonewall to me.

It doesn't matter what you think or it "seems" to you.

What matters are the rules of football. And the rules are clear: it's a penalty.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Even though I contributed to the crying, I agree. It does get annoying.

I'm gonna stop crying, obviously that loss made me really frustrated, I was ready to smash my TV into pieces when I saw the referee handing cards to everyone for applauding lmao

But it's true, the crying from both sides is extremly annoying.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next