Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
kiranr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:What are the Madrid players crying about so much? I though Villareal were the ones who got two penalty calls disallowed.
Staying on the pitch with 2 yellow cards is totally normal, yeah Very Happy

Where did i say anything about it being normal?
I'm just saying that questionable penalty calls happen every day, those are mostly subjective decisions, but 2 yellows and not a red, that's just pure stupidity so I guess they have the right to take a note on the ref (of course their outrage is a little bit of exaggeration Very Happy)

Saying that Senna's yellow card is Ruben's yellow card is normal too, yeah Very Happy
What I saw is that Ruben got 2 yellows, but if you say so

The yellow card on 19 mins was for Senna. TV got it wrong and said it was for Ruben. Ref said after the game that the caution was given to Marcos Senna for “making comments about my decisions.”

Ruben got booked in the second half.

That's why the official LigaBBVA website said it was Rubens yellow card and the website suddenly crashed with all the drama at the end of the game, and that's also why the official LigaBBVA app also showed it was Rubens yellow card.

The ref even pointed at Ruben when he got the card ffs.

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 pm

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 AolLwo4CQAAXNSv

And yes, Callejon got injured from that horror stamp.

And yes, Pepe started bleeding after that slap. And yes, he got a yellow for diving after that. (even though he was bleeding)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Ok, sorry mate, I misinterpreted you.

However, your point is not valid either, because it also happens now and then that a referee (or the TV) mixes the yellow cards to different players or the opposite. It doesn't make it a worse decision that not seeing a clear cut penalty.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Crimson wrote:
dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:What are the Madrid players crying about so much? I though Villareal were the ones who got two penalty calls disallowed.
Staying on the pitch with 2 yellow cards is totally normal, yeah Very Happy

Where did i say anything about it being normal?
I'm just saying that questionable penalty calls happen every day, those are mostly subjective decisions, but 2 yellows and not a red, that's just pure stupidity so I guess they have the right to take a note on the ref (of course their outrage is a little bit of exaggeration Very Happy)

Saying that Senna's yellow card is Ruben's yellow card is normal too, yeah Very Happy
What I saw is that Ruben got 2 yellows, but if you say so

The yellow card on 19 mins was for Senna. TV got it wrong and said it was for Ruben. Ref said after the game that the caution was given to Marcos Senna for “making comments about my decisions.”

Ruben got booked in the second half.

That's why the official LigaBBVA website said it was Rubens yellow card and the website suddenly crashed with all the drama at the end of the game, and that's also why the official LigaBBVA app also showed it was Rubens yellow card.

The ref even pointed at Ruben when he got the card ffs.

website was obviously wrong. the ref is in charge of the game he said it was for Senna. No one could know better than he.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 pm

free_cat wrote:Ok, sorry mate, I misinterpreted you.

However, your point is not valid either, because it also happens now and then that a referee (or the TV) mixes the yellow cards to different players or the opposite. It doesn't make it a worse decision that not seeing a clear cut penalty.
No problem
I myself thought it was pretty obvious at the matchtime but after rewatching it on youtube I'm not quite sure any more. Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Doc wrote:He never said those aforementioned calls were questionable, he just made a general statement Feline. Everyone who watched that match know the ref missed 2 glaring penalties.

And Nick's thoughts mirror my own. I'm tired of the fighting and the accusations. Honestly tired of it all.

Dude, we lost 4 points in 3 days and no one is questioning the leadership and the state of our play. Refs are asenine in la liga, they have been for both barca and real. can we just move on and point the fingers at the players and staffs acting like morons. Why is Pepe insulting the ref when Ramos has a red already? he will get suspended and our CB pair is now decimated. what the *bleep* is wrong with them?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Crimson wrote:

i'm gonna hazard a guess that people who update the website and app get their info from tv...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Juas, Se7en, taht's very biased. Ramos only got a yellow (second yellow) for that tackle. Not even accurate.

They could have compared those actions with some other stuff:

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi_nmANRrABxUu_5oLm0QbLELG-wW1G90rrEWr3-7-L_9Tx4Rh

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpsYU0_OXj1DtIVL0qhet3Mg8uOAQS2ADuhyDmeBR7z8y7B2Xmtg"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 9k="Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 2Q==

And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Unfortunately, with those kind of comparisons, Madrid always comes as a loser.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

I never said anything about Ramos red, it was fair. Özil's wasn't though (got a red for sarcasticly applauding, but ofc it only counts towards a Madrid player)

How is the Callejon tackle not a card?

How the hell is Pepe getting slapped and starting to bleed a dive? The referee was a joke against us, always ready to pull the card out. He probably hands reds to his kids whenever they applaud him, it's such a crime
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

free_cat wrote:
a) Grab an adversary.

Well, I'll go ahead and say this is the least enforced rule of all time.Grab and opponent? ROFL.

I don't think I've seen a single corner where someone in the box hasn't been grabbed.........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Se7en wrote:I never said anything about Ramos red, it was fair. Özil's wasn't though (got a red for sarcasticly applauding, but ofc it only counts towards a Madrid player)

How is the Callejon tackle not a card?

How the hell is Pepe getting slapped and starting to bleed a dive? The referee was a joke against us, always ready to pull the card out. He probably hands reds to his kids whenever they applaud him, it's such a crime

The image you posted says that Ramos got a red for that tackle. He didn't, he got a second yellow. Hence, it is a biased image. Callejon tackle was a yellow card, I agree. Pepe's is just a clash between two of them.

All I'm saying is that if you start making those kind of comparisons Real Madrid will always come as a loser as there is no team in la Liga with more fouls and agressions that have not been called in the recent years.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm

[quote="Le Samourai"]
free_cat wrote:
dronte wrote:

a) Grab an adversary.

Well, I'll go ahead and say this is the least enforced rule of all time.Grab and opponent? ROFL.

I don't think I've seen a single corner where someone in the box hasn't been grabbed.........
atleast someone gets, but the rest just keeps babbling about Villarreals 2 uncalled penalties Laughing..Just proves my point, fans without no football experience.

Last edited by The xcx on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

there's grabbing and there's this... ffs this kind of shirt pull is a stone cold yellow card when it happens in the middle of the damn pitch, let alone in the penalty area

can't believe i'm even arguing this...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
free_cat wrote:
a) Grab an adversary.

It's true, referees don't enforce the rule enough. But there are levels, and when the player was in a position to score and he is grabbed, it should be enforced. Both Marcos Ruben and Nilmar (especially Nilmar) were in a position to score.

Last edited by free_cat on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Never thought I'd see the day when a ref from any sport outdoes ol Joey Crawford....but records are meant to be broken lol

Ozil and Faria reminds me of this.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 pm

No one knows what Ozil told the referee. We will know when they issue his sanction. Until then, it's ridiculous to say he was sent off for applauding sarcastically, that's only a yellow.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Dude, we lost 4 points in 3 days and no one is questioning the leadership and the state of our play. Refs are asenine in la liga, they have been for both barca and real. can we just move on and point the fingers at the players and staffs acting like morons. Why is Pepe insulting the ref when Ramos has a red already? he will get suspended and our CB pair is now decimated. what the *bleep* is wrong with them?

You would think someone at Real Madrid would say what is the real issue. We have been playing shit and got punished for not putting the game away. But let's criticise the refs and "attack" them. That surely gets far...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm

che wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

there's grabbing and there's this... ffs this kind of shirt pull is a stone cold yellow card when it happens in the middle of the damn pitch, let alone in the penalty area

can't believe i'm even arguing this...

Points to Rule posted earlier.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
free_cat wrote:
a) Grab an adversary.

You are right here in terms of players holding/wrestling/grabbing each other on set pieces. The annoying thing in football about this is the lack of consistently. Sometimes refs do give penalties for this but the large majority of times it goes unpunished. Inconsistency=extremely annoying.

However the 2 penalty decisions in this game have nothing to do with this as it was a clear jersey pull and not a small one at that. In general there is no real inconsistencies with jersey pulls. They always get punished no matter where the foul occurs. In this game Madrid got away with it twice. Both times in the box.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

So, if you cut past everything. What your saying is.

It shouldnt be a pen because sometimes it happens in other games and the ref doesnt give it?

scratch
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

poor mans

Mou teaches his players the sarcastic slow clap hmm

All part of the master plan? hmm

Except that Inter beat Milan 2-0 while Madrid drew with Villareal hmm

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:So, if you cut past everything. What your saying is.

It shouldnt be a pen because sometimes it happens in other games and the ref doesnt give it?

scratch

Nope I'm saying it happens multiple times in EVERY other game.

The rule that is........I mean...if it's the rule that's supposed to be by refs...why not enforce it scratch. You see I'm guessing the theory behind the rule is being grabbed hinders your mobility..so why exactly would you not enforce the others.

I'm guessing it all has something to do with the iconic status of Gentile's iconic shirt grab on Zico...but it's not like grabbing your shirt hinders your mobility more than say grabbing an arm or placing your hand across someones chest...

I wouldn't mind if this was enforced more actually,Penaldo fans certainly wouldn't.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 pm

free_cat wrote:Juas, Se7en, taht's very biased. Ramos only got a yellow (second yellow) for that tackle. Not even accurate.

They could have compared those actions with some other stuff:

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi_nmANRrABxUu_5oLm0QbLELG-wW1G90rrEWr3-7-L_9Tx4Rh

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpsYU0_OXj1DtIVL0qhet3Mg8uOAQS2ADuhyDmeBR7z8y7B2Xmtg"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 9k="Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 2Q==

And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Unfortunately, with those kind of comparisons, Madrid always comes as a loser.

im so glad this is a barca v madrid discussion now. thank god because we havent talked about this match enough.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 pm

so to sum it up, the ref was asenine, shock
> didnt award pens to villarreal
> didnt award some obvious faults on madrid players
> the red card on ramos is justified
> the red card on Ozil is justified
> red card on the moronic staff is justified
> and if the allegations are correct, the incoming suspension for Pepe is justified

what else?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:22 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
im so glad this is a barca v madrid discussion now. thank god because we havent talked about this match enough.

It wasn't my intention to do it a Barça vs. Madrid, don't worry, there's enough of those action that were not vs. us.

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Z

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvRvH90BBKCPdGDDEyVNnIyDpBE92D4RerEHtIxff_M1TX4U9P

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjDwWzmi_jO9qWMRKPJKz1M_Z4MGCbSMuQ1arVxYSVvnXCMV6I

And we could go on, and on...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:So, if you cut past everything. What your saying is.

scratch

Nope I'm saying it happens multiple times in EVERY other game.

The rule that is........

What we saw here, does not happen in every other game.

In fact, to that degree, it rarely happens, and when it does, it almost never goes without punishment.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next