Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
kiranr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 6 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:forget it, we all know who got the yellows anyways... some guys on a forum arent gonna change a FACT that was witnessed by millions of people... i am just wasting my time

LigaBBVA website going down during the events of the night while the official mobile application had awarded the first yellow card to Ruben rather than the Brazil-born midfielder which they later claimed had the first yellow card.

/thread

I really am going now but I had to quote and post this.

:lol!:

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st - Page 6 Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Aensensen Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm

-

This referee had a responsibility to control this match, instead he completely went berserk and ignored everybody else who wasn't him. This alone is bad, but if you add the great number of calls that were absolutely horrific you have to say he ruined the match.

Madrid playing like 'meh' is one thing (we have been playing like that for a while), I don't think anyone is trying to say that's a lie, however we should've won that match and we would have (at least that's my firm opinion) if the referee wasn't a complete waste of space.

As for all of you who argue over class and whatnot, leave it be. A club may have it's values, but a club also has it's president. Perez never was a gentleman's bussinessman, even though he might seem like one. Real isn't the club it used to be, and there were only few of our players who truly embodied the madridismo under Perez. Mourinho is not a gentleman and his "us against the world" is damaging to the club's image. Not only is he provoking Barcelona fans, but he's also affecting our players. If it is true, tell me, what the hell did our players do in Villareal's dressing room? This is unheard of. Ramos losing his cool is a mark of an idiot not a professional player. These things hurt us and it's Mourinho's fault. I couldn't imagine this happening under Del Bosque.

I know most of the longterm fans, who are not deluding themselves, eventually accept that their club has ups and downs in any department. How can one club have one set of values if absolutely every person in that club eventually leaves/retires?

This gloating of our opposition is mediocre - you're not better, when your players act like thugs you're quiet, but when your rivals act the same you suddenly come out of your pathetic holes and troll. I guess it's normal, and I fully understand our players acted like real asshats, but don't act like your club is something else.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm

This thread hasn't been about the lulz provided in the OP since the 2nd page. Since no mod has merged it (too lazy/busy/entertaining, I assume), I have taken an executive decision to name this more appropriately.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm

so it has a license to include EPL teams as well when the day comes when Webb does something as funny???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:so it has a license to include EPL teams as well when the day comes when Webb does something as funny???
halamadrid2 wrote:so it has a license to include EPL teams as well when the day comes when Webb does something as funny???

Don't get the EPL invovled ffs...lol
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 pm

he just renamed the thread :vagi:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 pm

"Jose Mourinho lead an assault on football and attempted to destroy it" - Cruyff

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

lol love the new name.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:51 pm

"Pep lead an assault on me and attempted to turn me into a Fiat" - Ibra
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:53 pm

"Bhends lead an assault trying to force a meme and killed it" - GL
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:56 pm

"BC led an assault on Madrid and tried to...I don't even...ffs... :vagi:...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Still in first...no butthurt here :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Bhends lead an assault trying to force a meme and killed it" - GL

Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Referee Paradas Romero has revealed that Real Madrid defender Pepe launched into an astonishing tirade of insults after his nine-man team stumbled to a 1-1 draw at Villarreal.

Paradas was the centre of attention after sending off Mesut Ozil and Sergio Ramos on Wednesday night, the result seeing Real Madrid’s lead over Barcelona - which was 10 points last week - cut to six points.

Real boss Jose Mourinho was also sent to the stands, leading Pepe to insult the referee in the tunnel afterwards.

“When the match was over and we were in the tunnel, the number three of Real Madrid (Pepe) chased after me shouting ‘what a rip-off! M*********er!’”, Romero said in his report after the match.

“He had been booked in the 44th minute for simulation.”

In a foul-tempered clash, Ozil was dismissed for ironically applauding the decision to show Ramos a second yellow card, with Mourinho having just been sent to the stands after leaving his technical area to protest a decision - despite a previous warning.

Madrid fitness coach Rui Faria had already been sent from the dugout for a similar offence as the Liga leaders - who had led through Cristiano Ronaldo’s 61st-minute goal - imploded in spectacular fashion.

Paradas also explained his other dismissals, with Ozil’s straight red card seeming harsh given it was a first offence.

“In the 84th minute Mesut Ozil was dismissed for the following reason: for applauding one of my decisions in an ironic manner, very close to my person.

“In the 52nd minute Sergio Ramos was shown a yellow card for repeated infringements. He was shown a second yellow on 84 minutes for leading with the arm while challenging for the ball.

“In the 53rd minute, coach Jose Mourinho was warned for questioning my decision. In the 82nd minute he left his technical area to question my decision, and was asked to go to the stands.

“Real Madrid physical trainer Rui Faria was sent off on 49 minutes for (ironically) applauding my decision from the bench.”

Madrid have now drawn their last two matches 1-1, while Barcelona have won both their previous games 2-0, putting the defending champions on 66 points, six behind the leaders.

In recent weeks Barcelona players and management have questioned refereeing decisions, with Gerard Pique particularly angered that he was harshly sent off against Sporting Gijon.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 pm

LMFFFAAAOOO
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
Referee Paradas Romero has revealed that Real Madrid defender Pepe launched into an astonishing tirade of insults after his nine-man team stumbled to a 1-1 draw at Villarreal.

Paradas was the centre of attention after sending off Mesut Ozil and Sergio Ramos on Wednesday night, the result seeing Real Madrid’s lead over Barcelona - which was 10 points last week - cut to six points.

Real boss Jose Mourinho was also sent to the stands, leading Pepe to insult the referee in the tunnel afterwards.

“When the match was over and we were in the tunnel, the number three of Real Madrid (Pepe) chased after me shouting ‘what a rip-off! M*********er!’”, Romero said in his report after the match.

In a foul-tempered clash, Ozil was dismissed for ironically applauding the decision to show Ramos a second yellow card, with Mourinho having just been sent to the stands after leaving his technical area to protest a decision - despite a previous warning.

Madrid fitness coach Rui Faria had already been sent from the dugout for a similar offence as the Liga leaders - who had led through Cristiano Ronaldo’s 61st-minute goal - imploded in spectacular fashion.

Paradas also explained his other dismissals, with Ozil’s straight red card seeming harsh given it was a first offence.

“In the 84th minute Mesut Ozil was dismissed for the following reason: for applauding one of my decisions in an ironic manner, very close to my person.

“In the 52nd minute Sergio Ramos was shown a yellow card for repeated infringements. He was shown a second yellow on 84 minutes for leading with the arm while challenging for the ball.

“In the 53rd minute, coach Jose Mourinho was warned for questioning my decision. In the 82nd minute he left his technical area to question my decision, and was asked to go to the stands.

“Real Madrid physical trainer Rui Faria was sent off on 49 minutes for (ironically) applauding my decision from the bench.”

Madrid have now drawn their last two matches 1-1, while Barcelona have won both their previous games 2-0, putting the defending champions on 66 points, six behind the leaders.

In recent weeks Barcelona players and management have questioned refereeing decisions, with Gerard Pique particularly angered that he was harshly sent off against Sporting Gijon.
Oversensetive ref? Glare at a ref-> red card? eco smile
He didn't insult him or anything, do the players need to act like buddhas on the field? I'd understand if Özil showed his middle finger but he didn't :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 pm

An Athletico fan trying to end the fight = you're a closet Madrid fan. :facepalm:

Free_Cat's logic. Laughing

BTW, despite the title i haven't seen any butthurt Madrid fan here. you better make one for Jiposi's monthly period.

Last edited by El Pipita on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Rich Man's Joey Crawford lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bbva/mourinho-tambien-llamo-hijo-puta-paradas-romero-1574981

Mourinho also called the Ref a SOB. :lol!:

Madrid will have like 5 players/coaches suspended by the next match Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Mou got two chances, Rui and Ozil just one... i can understand Rui b/c his look probably pisses the referee off lol, the amount of times he has gotten red carded is facepalm worthy

we have 3 regulars suspended and one sub

for the 3 regulars we have replacements for all of them provided we get DiMaria back by then to replace Ozil
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bbva/mourinho-tambien-llamo-hijo-puta-paradas-romero-1574981

Mourinho also called the Ref a SOB. :lol!:

Madrid will have like 5 players/coaches suspended by the next match Laughing

Sahin :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm

whats that???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm actually happy Ozil got a chance to rest, he seemed so tired last few weeks due to playing in Di Maria's position.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm

I still can't understand why Madrid thinks the ref cost them the game, I honestly don't get it and I'm not trolling.

There acting like Senna's 30 yard free kick was a penalty kick or something.

I mean Mou was sent off before anything happened, what the hell was he protesting, that Senna had the nerve to make his free kick and not hand the game to Madrid on a platter?

I mean he beat Casillas on a 30 yard free kick, most players take there hat off to the man and say we were hard done by a wonderful free kick although we deserved to win. But to them it was the ref that beat them, again I don't get it? This was the 85th minute, the game was pretty much over. The sendings off really had nothing to do with the game and it's outcome.

Can someone please enlighten me on what the hell Mou was protesting?

As for the players there was 5 minutes left in the game ffs. Bad calls were made for both teams and frankly they evened out at that point plus Ramos being sent off was totally deserved so why do they think the ref cost them the game?

I honestly don't get it??????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I still can't understand why Madrid thinks the ref cost them the game, I honestly don't get it and I'm not trolling.

There acting like Senna's 30 yard free kick was a penalty kick or something.

I mean Mou was sent off before anything happened, what the hell was he protesting, that Senna had the nerve to make his free kick and not hand the game to Madrid on a platter?

I mean he beat Casillas on a 30 yard free kick, most players take there hat off to the man and say we were hard done by a wonderful free kick although we deserved to win. But to them it was the ref that beat them, again I don't get it? This was the 85th minute, the game was pretty much over. The sendings off really had nothing to do with the game and it's outcome.

Can someone please enlighten me on what the hell Mou was protesting?

As for the players there was 5 minutes left in the game ffs. Bad calls were made for both teams and frankly they evened out at that point plus Ramos being sent off was totally deserved so why do they think the ref cost them the game?

I honestly don't get it??????

i fully endorse this post.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

@dnmac4
from sid lowes blog

Well, yes. And no. We saw a bit of everything. Well, everything except football. What we did not see was anything that explained a fallout quite so nuclear. We saw a pretty dull game, stopped constantly – there were 40 fouls and Paradas seemed obsessed by what was happening on the touchline as much as by what was happening on the pitch. It was illuminated by just two moments: Senna's free-kick and Ozil's wonderful assist for Ronaldo's opener, a move superbly started and finished by Madrid's top scorer. We saw Villarreal get a great point under their new coach, Miguel-Angel Lotina. What we didn't see was them play particularly well: when the free-kick arrived it was pretty much the first time they had been out of their half in the second period.

It is best to resist. At times, though, resistance is futile. Times such as last night. Because on Wednesday, Paradas Romero was at the heart of it all. Which, thinking about it, may well be the way they want it. On Wednesday night, he lost control and lost the plot.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next