B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract

+2
Cotes
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract  Empty B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Left-back Paolo De Ceglie has signed a new contract with Italian giants Juventus until June 2017.

The defender has been in talks with the Old Lady about a new deal given that his previous contract was set to expire in June 2013.

The former Italian Under-21 international has today put pen to paper on a new agreement, thus silencing transfer links with Milan and Roma.

The 25-year-old is a product of the club’s youth system who has scored one goal in 15 League games so far this term.

“I’m emotional,” he told calciomercato.com. “To tie myself for so long to Juventus has been an objective of mine since I was nine-years-old.

“I’ve realised a dream.”

De Ceglie made his debut for Juventus during their 2006-07 Serie B campaign. He spent the 2007-08 campaign on loan at Siena.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract

Post by Cotes Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Paolo De Ceglie renews his contract

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 am

On his current form he looks like the LB we have always needed! BOOM :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 pm

As i said before he improved his defending and his crosses are more deadly than ever.Maybe our LB solution.But still we just have to wait will he continue to play like this till the end of the season Very Happy
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:24 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:As i said before he improved his defending and his crosses are more deadly than ever.Maybe our LB solution.But still we just have to wait will he continue to play like this till the end of the season Very Happy

He can only improve cause his hole carrer he has only played a max of like 8 consecutive matches.
He only needs to be played for the rest of the season and he will show his true worth. Great player imo
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 pm

I was skeptical after his injuries that he would become good enough. If this is how PDC plays now then he's definitely good enough.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down