Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

+42
Lord Hades
Albiceleste
Ganso
RealGunner
Swanhends
BarcaLearning
Pedram
punkfusion1992
Great Leader Sprucenuce
stunt
Mamad
izzy
Cassius
Vapotrini
FalcaoPunch
Le Samourai
JAY-Z
leemhuis
rsinatra
VivaStPauli
Adit
Rebaño Sagrado
matpol
hrealmadrid
RED
Die Borussen
Doc
kiranr
BarrileteCosmico
juventus101
BarcaKizz
harhar11
Zealous
Babun
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
H.A.
Potential
Forza
Valkyrja
guest7
free_cat
46 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 4 Empty Re: Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Magic leprechaun of the Draw :bow:

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 4 Empty Re: Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

Post by Adit Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:24 pm

ok i love free cat

Last edited by Adit on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Adit wrote:Free_twat :bow: thank you very much.

Please don't disrespect the agent of Spain Adit by calling him a twat. The man has done Real Madrid and Spain so proud. Somewhere, Cristiano is baking a cake in his honour.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

not acceptable
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:31 pm

He is a twat.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

We dont insult others in our forum
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Let's be honest, we totally do, but we veil it. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

How does this guy have 100% warning level :facepalm:

:vagi:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
How does this guy have 100% warning level :facepalm:

:vagi:

borja is his guardian angel
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Adit banana
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Milan will knock Barca out, Florentino will personally fly to Rossell's office and hand him a Pride of Spain flag...... oh wait only one Spanish team in CL, stupid me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Ronaldo cried to uefa that he doesn't have enough goals and they drew Apoel for him to catch up to messi. I mean Comon it's there for all to see. :dance:

Before vaginas start bleeding I am joking and you guys talk conspiracy theories all the time so I wanted to have a laugh.

Anyways great draw except for Madrid (remember it was all for Christina nobody wants him crying on tv again). I say madrid vs barca final.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 pm

found this on another forum

"It's funny how the two big teams Real Madrid and Barcelona are kept apart. It's funny how the four teams with the highest coefficient will play the 2nd leg at home. It's funny how Real Madrid and Barcelona will play the 2nd leg at home in the semi finals. It's funny how something similar happened last year.

It is even funnier how the last time Barcelona were drawn to play a home game in the first leg was in 2008."

hmmmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:00 pm

whoever posted that is a moron.

You don't fight your ass off in the group stages for nothing.

Winning the group is VITAL if you want to go far in the CL. Pep guardiola himself came out and said this.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 pm

You get to play away first only in the round of 16 if you end in 1st if im correct
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:26 pm

even so, that gives you a BIG edge for the round of 16. It's crucial.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:found this on another forum

"It's funny how the two big teams Real Madrid and Barcelona are kept apart. It's funny how the four teams with the highest coefficient will play the 2nd leg at home. It's funny how Real Madrid and Barcelona will play the 2nd leg at home in the semi finals. It's funny how something similar happened last year.

It is even funnier how the last time Barcelona were drawn to play a home game in the first leg was in 2008."

hmmmm

Last year Madrid and Barca faced in the semis, so the first part of his argument is invalid.

The second however, is quite a coincidence (or is it?).

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:

not acceptable

Ganso wrote:He is a twat.

Where is the iron fist of RG 🔒
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 pm

What did i do wrong? Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 4 Trolldad

that was a one off,have been holding that in my chest since the old forums
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 am

Ganso wrote:He is a twat.

Quite lame guys. I've given no reason to insult me in this thread. Shows little class on your part.

Funny, how I got downed to 75% for saying that Bundesliga is a mediocre league, yet completely unwarranted personal insults are not punished in this forum.

Ganso wrote:What did i do wrong? Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 4 Trolldad

that was a one off,have been holding that in my chest since the old forums

You have been meaning to insult me since the old forums? You must be very easily offended, considering that I don't think I've ever exchanged more than 2 posts with you. I don't even know which name did you have back then.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 am

On topic, I agree halamadrid's post is typical conspiranoia. Madrid is the more benefited team of the draw, don't see him complaining.

Plus, it's not true that having the 2nd leg at home is much better. I demonstrated this last year. Whoever that wants to see it, I can paste the stats.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 am

halamadrid2 wrote:found this on another forum

hmmmm

Lol Real were beaten by Barca last year Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

think he was talking about the Qaurters i believe
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:45 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:even so, that gives you a BIG edge for the round of 16. It's crucial.

I don't think it is personally. Sometimes it works in your favour especially if you keep a clean sheet at home.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4