Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

+42
Lord Hades
Albiceleste
Ganso
RealGunner
Swanhends
BarcaLearning
Pedram
punkfusion1992
Great Leader Sprucenuce
stunt
Mamad
izzy
Cassius
Vapotrini
FalcaoPunch
Le Samourai
JAY-Z
leemhuis
rsinatra
VivaStPauli
Adit
Rebaño Sagrado
matpol
hrealmadrid
RED
Die Borussen
Doc
kiranr
BarrileteCosmico
juventus101
BarcaKizz
harhar11
Zealous
Babun
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
H.A.
Potential
Forza
Valkyrja
guest7
free_cat
46 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

When is the CL happening?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team!

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Juventus101 will be :vagi: if Bayern get Barcelona or Madrid.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:When is the CL happening?

The draws are tommorow 11 spanish local time

Don't think they've announced the dates yet
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm

free_cat wrote:
juventus101 wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Real Madrid have not beaten Milan outside the group stages recently. If you count the group stage last season, why not count the season before when Milan beat Madrid? By the same token, Barca only defeated an injury-ravaged Milan in the group stages as well. This thread is a bit strange anyway, it's not like Barca haven't had fantastic draws in Europe before, wouldn't be surprised if they get APOEL.

Ok, take Milan away from my list. It's still not like we have not beaten Man U, Chelsea, Bayern, Madrid, Arsenal in the last 3 seasons.

Wow, what a change. :facepalm:

You can take Bayern, Chelsea, and the lasttime you faced Arsenal outof that list too. The Bayern you faced was one of the weakest Bayern times of recent memory, nowhere near the level its at now. Chelsea shouldve went through if it wasnt for Ovrebo, and Arsenal too, in the most recent encounter, most likely shouldve gone through.

Yeah, off course. :lol!:
Look at your right... see, down there, there's the door.
Goodbye to you gentleman. Very Happy

No argument huh? Cuz you know you shouldnt have gone through against Arsenal or especially Chelsea, and that Bayern team you beat was terrible.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Juventus101 stop derailing this thread. If you want to argue that Barca's wins are undeserved open a thread about it and we'll be happy to school you on it.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Facing Bayern would be a nice throw back to times long gone. Also, it would put an end to the whole "best 2nd team in the world debate" to rest.......until one of them gets knocked out by APOEL or Marseille.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 pm

i want either bayern or milan

i dont want barca, not yet ( we should face them in the league first beat them in camp nou ) and then play them in CL

i dont want apoel either, i want them to reach the semis Razz

and i want marseile to face barca so barca rip them apart, they dont deserve to be here

And true we havent face a serious opponent yet. but we dont need to.. we have the coach that faced and beated every club in the 2 best leagues in the world with his previous teams and also dominated europe
now that he coaches an even more talented team we have the right to call our selfs 2nd best Smile after all we r 10 points ahead the 1st best

all tho we faced spurs last year.. there you go a big team Smile ur welcome

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 pm

The argument "Real Madrid hasn't faced quality opposition" maybe right but you beat who is in front of you. If these so called quality opposition don't appear or don't make it, then that is their problem, not Real.

This applies to all teams btw...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 pm

You will school me on it? Arsenal were in a relatively comfortable position, thenRVP gets terribly redcarded so they go on the defensiveinstead of outplayingBarca like in the first leg, and end up losing. Everyonein their right mind know Chelsea shouldve gone through in 08/09, theres a reason why Ovrebo was suspended. And that Bayern squad had Ribery, and thats it. They started Luca Toni way past his prime, nuff said right there.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:38 pm

free_cat wrote:It's about time that this self-proclaimed "2nd best team in the world" faces a quality team apart from us. They haven't faced any real quality team since they self-proclaimed themselves as "2nd best"

Make them face Chelsea, Milan or Bayern, and see how they do. I'm not saying they don't have a case for the "2nd" title, but they have to prove themselves.
About time they stop facing Lyons, Cskas and rubbish like this.

Lucky that Olympiakos is not in the draw, or they would get them as always. Very Happy
Anyway, knowing how lucky Madrid is, I can see them vs. Apoel and in the same side as Marseille and Benfica.....

Which team out there is better than them atm apart from Barca? It's understandable that you hate their guts since you're a Barca fan, so you're never gonna admit it, but to me, they are by far the 2nd best team in the world.

They are currently running away with the league and are owning teams teams constantly in the CL, that should be proof enough. I personally think they will make the final this year, unless they somehow draw Barca in the last 8 or semi final.

They deserve credit.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 pm

I would love to draw Chelsea
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:43 pm

BTW Bayern and Madrid legend Paul Breitner will be the "magic leprechaun" tomorrow :lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Look from around 3:30. After Basel is drawn, Breitner looks out at balls and see when UEFA person put Bayern ball in the box and Breitner isn't shaking the balls, he took out Bayern ball :lol!: Good that tomorrow there won't be balls taken from team name big box with balls, there will be one box with 8 balls, it will be tougher for Breitner to fix the draw, if there won't be warm balls. :coffee:
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Magic leprechaun of the Draw :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 pm

juventus101 wrote:You will school me on it? Arsenal were in a relatively comfortable position, thenRVP gets terribly redcarded so they go on the defensiveinstead of outplayingBarca like in the first leg, and end up losing. Everyonein their right mind know Chelsea shouldve gone through in 08/09, theres a reason why Ovrebo was suspended. And that Bayern squad had Ribery, and thats it. They started Luca Toni way past his prime, nuff said right there.
Why do you insist on derailing this thread when I explicitly asked you not to? Do as you wish, I'm not going to respond here...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 pm

thread backfiring :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:33 pm

If you didnt make that stupid "i will school you" comment, I wouldve stopped when you asked. But I will stop now.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 pm

matpol wrote:

Look from around 3:30. After Basel is drawn, Breitner looks out at balls and see when UEFA person put Bayern ball in the box and Breitner isn't shaking the balls, he took out Bayern ball :lol!: Good that tomorrow there won't be balls taken from team name big box with balls, there will be one box with 8 balls, it will be tougher for Breitner to fix the draw, if there won't be warm balls. :coffee:

Please, Magic leprechaun of the Draw, make them face a quality team! - Page 2 005TDH_Kevin_Heffernan_010
"I will not be fooled by this conspiracy by Breitner, the UEFA, the CIA, the FBI, the EU, Bayern, Real, IHOP and Liechtenstein, the thought-stealing rays can't get through my 'dillo-hat!"
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Zealous wrote:I'd love to see a Milan vs Madrid final.

of course you would.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 pm

rsinatra wrote:

of course you would.

Your point being...what exactly?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

of course you would.

just teasing.. i think that such final were to happen, RM would probably win it, the quality difference is there for all to see.. i would personally rather see a more disputed match...

not that barcelona x real madrid is any more disputed than rm x milan.. Very Happy
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 am

rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

of course you would.

just teasing.. i think that such final were to happen, RM would probably win it, the quality difference is there for all to see.. i would personally rather see a more disputed match...

not that barcelona x real madrid is any more disputed than rm x milan.. Very Happy

Oh I don't know I was actually thinking it would be a good open and even game. Milan are quite good imo and a final with Madrid would be a nice "Glamour final".
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:17 am

It will be between the 2 most successful CL teams:

Madrid 9 wins 3 runner up
Milan 7 wins 4 runner up

No other team come near.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 am

leemhuis wrote:It will be between the 2 most successful CL teams:

Madrid 9 wins 3 runner up
Milan 7 wins 4 runner up

No other team come near.

It would be a football show piece imo. Doesn't get more glamorous than Milan/Madrid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 am

A CL final between Milan and RM is frekin mouthwatering.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:58 am

Make em face us Wink
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next