I'm Not Scared Of Saying It: This Disgusts Me To Death...

+17
Dante
viepr149
Lord Spencer
Rossoneri Ninja
M99
•MilanDevil•
CBarca
BigBoban
Forza
The Verminator
Cookie Monster
Seth
Milan31
Ganso
Potential
Lex
IrasMaldinista
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm Not Scared Of Saying It: This Disgusts Me To Death... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Not Scared Of Saying It: This Disgusts Me To Death...

Post by viepr149 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

cool story bro, look forward to hearing it again sometime.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Scared Of Saying It: This Disgusts Me To Death... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Not Scared Of Saying It: This Disgusts Me To Death...

Post by Dante Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:I've been here for quite some time now.

I posted for the first time among you friends on July 2009... Long time, forumly speaking.
And I've seen goods and bads almost as much. But some stuff make me crazy, like really crazy.

The angriest I ever got, was when some of us went into the Inter section to congratulate them our beautiful 4-0 loss.

Pathetic.

I won't name names, because there's no hard feelings left in me. And of course I don't mean to reopen any healed wounds.

My points is, this "Classy Gratz" thing needs to be wiped off. Totally.
I've posted maybe 27853 messages about this, to no avail quite obviously.

Forgive me Dostoevsky and ban me if you like.
And the rest of you pals, I'm sorry for the following which might make some lose their cool:

Those who do this, consciously or unconsciously, are attention whores. Phewwww. Off my chest.
Milanisti or Interisti, Gooners or Blues, I don't care.

What's the damn purpose?

"Congratulations guys. You pounded our sorry asses real good. We long for more. Please, will you pound us harder next time?"
"We got outclassed, outwitted and outballed by your fearsome team. With these players, we're destined for third tier."
"I wished we had your left back, he is equal in worth to all of our squad altogether."

The responses from gentleman-like winners? Yeah, I got those ones too. Look:

"Pure class. Sorry it had to be you. I hope next sorry ass we pound, it's your opponents'."
"Ah, man, you literally pulled the tears outta my eyes. I'm in a loss of words. You got a heart of gold."
"What a great man. You rank high up there with Tchaikovsky, Confucius and Maradona."

Seeing the reactions of winners, I feel like vomiting even more seriously.

This has to stop; and don't give me the "freedom of speech" crap. It's too old and has become a nasty cliche.

Those who agree with me on this, let their voices be heard.

And those who disagree and want my head, I'm ready to debate for 19 hours straight, despite this darn flu that's been niggling me for a week or so.

Bring it on...

P.S. NOTHING PERSONAL!

Alright. So Iras , you said all you had to say about this so called , attention seeking "classy gratz" attitude that annoys you so much after a loss.

Now , i must make you a question because you didn't really said anything about what's best if not congratulate an opponents win.

Could you tell us what do you do or how do you react after a loss?

I know for a fact that when we lose , you are nowhere to be seen and that's not frequent. To be completely honest , i ve never given any serious attention to this or that on what other posters do or not , after a loss.

But , because you and i post in these forums for quite some time now , i just noticed that, even though , i never really cared or bothered until now(given the chance).

When in highschool , some guys never showed up next day when their team had lost last night . We called them , chickens . Smile

And the chicken mentality after a loss is what i call , lack of character . A real winner knows how to lose , understands the superiority of the opponent when it comes to that and always congratulates the effort and determination they gave to win you .

Congratulating and saying a few good words to an opponent after a loss is above all , self respect . It's just after a loss , many lose that quality and as a result ,
1) they go either knee jerk
or
2) find places to hide a.k.a chicken mentality .

Your idol and Milan's greatest ever player Maldini , acted classy gratz all his life when he lost in games,because he knew what him and his team are capable of and understood that they had achieved something by winning them. Like he expected to be congratulated and hear a classy gratz when he won next week.

You can't possibly have self respect and not congratulate your opponent after a great performance and everything it goes with to manage to win you. That's really all i have to say about this attitude-case Iras , because i think it's totally elementary .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:51 pm

First of all grow a pair of balls , Second of all what is the point to congratulate Inter fans ?? It is not them who play hard and sweat for a victory.. They / we just sit down and cheer for our team.. Wooptiedoo , People congratulate me for sitting down on my ass doing nothing ?? You are upset over this ?? hahahaha..... Why don't you say nothing and send us/me a couple of strippers instead..
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 pm

First of all Iras we are all entitled to our opinions, I can understand this, but what I can't understand is labeling those who you don't agree with as "attention seeking whores", cause I called easily call this thread as a "whorey attention seeking" thread. My friend with this mentality of not being able to get over a MINOR thing that happened 4 years ago I would advice you to stay single and NEVER get married, till you change this mentality.

Now back on "topic", what might be rivalry to you might be not so rivalry to other or not rivalry at all to some, rivalry is split into two parts:

1) The rivalry that you gain by living in a certain country or city, and growing up in that environment, where you keep hearing your parents, family, teachers etc... talking sh!t about this team or that one, so end up hating a team for no reason, and in this case it is you hate a team more than you support one. I believe most of us have this kind or rivalry when it comes to our home leagues, and I think NONE of us have developed this kind when it comes to AC Milan.

2) Is the individual rivalry, and this widely varies from one person to another, and is heavily link to the period a person started supporting his team. So you might hate Inter but for me I actually LIKE Inter, I don't like Juve you might not mind cheering for them. Ask some old school Milan fans and you will be surprised that they hate Liverpool more than anything.

When I started supporting Milan I joined a wagon and it was one heck of a wagon, one that no opponent could stop, then Juve glory days came back so it is only natural for me dislike them. especially when their glory days become linked with doping and steroids you feel that your beloved team was robbed.

I've seen more Inter fans (celebrating Milans 2003 and 2007 CL in the streets of Milan) than AC Milan fans. Please stop this BS of blind rivalry again what you might consider as rivals might be perfectly cool for me.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Not sure where to start.

First of all, I'm honestly very glad that this thread attracted so much attention, it definitely was my intention to seek attention Lord Spencer, but for impersonal reasons. (By that "ban me if you like" I meant I'm not afraid of voicing my disgust about the current over-appreciation attitude)

The most daring post was written by none other than Dante13, whose great reputation means I have to be scared, but I try not to be and also try to stand my ground.

I'm just trying to make this crap disappear. I have to say I feel Dante didn't read my P.S, and thinks I'm bragging about my perfectness. No, dude, not only am I not in any way perfect, but also I'm just a delusional maniac and I'm the first to admit it. It's just that I'm an honest delusional maniac, so wouldn't hide anything and lie.

Absolutely no offense to you, and in case you haven't realized it so far, I consider you one of the best contributors of this whole forum, let alone this little cozy section.

Alright Dante, on my "infrequent" presence, you are wrong.

I am always lurking around, it's just that I need to have the feeling my posts i.e. thoughts would do more good than harm to get eager to come on and write something. A simple "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!" after a goal in the LIVE! thread is not my thing. My presence is always limited, it's not limited only when we are on the losing side.

As for the chicken attitude, I bring an example.

To ignite a big fire, you need lots of oil. Now, if you light a match and spill 1000 liters of oil on it, not only will it not make a good fire, but it kills the little match's fire.

My point? Trying to be reasonable in everything.

You also asked how I would behave... OK. Let's respond to two questions by one answer:

Scenario: Real 5-0 Milan.
Milan were god-awful, Seedorf was slowdorf and Bonera was standing in for Nesta, do the math.

Regular Merengues Joe: We roooooooooooooooocked!!! Sorry guys you were on the losing side, you are a great team and your history speaks volumes of your pedigree, it's just that we were too powerful and in-form for you on the night. In any case, I wished we had Thiago instead of Albiol, he is awesome.

IrasMaldinista: (Long silence)

Or:

IrasMaldinista: You see, I can't really say you got away with it, because it's not a 3-1 with an unfair penalty for you and a wrong off-side call on Inzaghi. So let's just say we were unwatchably horrible (not forgetting the crazy number of the injured) and you took advantage of it.
There's always a next time, though, buddy.
I loved Casillas by the way, he is a gentleman.

Whichever you choose, Dante.

Hey, let's not forget that Inter are a whole different story, and we just have to piss them off, because it's the way things are, and I expect them to piss me off in case we won comfortably.

INTER are DIFFERENT. Period.

And finally, the "chicken" bizness.

Let's take votes:

Which one is more "chicken" like, Congratulating Inter for kicking our ass, or remind them of the 6-0 and claim we will get them good later?

Should we talk shit about Antonini's (admittedly shocking) performance or say Milito was lucky to push in the impossible rebound?

In the meantime, we could, in both cases, imply our praise for e.g. Sneijder whose passing range was immaculate?

But that was Inter.
Other teams are different, naturally.

I would easily spill my guts about my intense appreciation for Hulk's talent and his fantastic incisive style. Or I wouldn't feel shy to say Barca are clearly better than us before a given game, and I did, if you remember.

If there's anything still unclear, let me know D13.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 pm

baresi wrote:First of all Iras we are all entitled to our opinions, I can understand this, but what I can't understand is labeling those who you don't agree with as "attention seeking whores", cause I called easily call this thread as a "whorey attention seeking" thread. My friend with this mentality of not being able to get over a MINOR thing that happened 4 years ago I would advice you to stay single and NEVER get married, till you change this mentality.

Now back on "topic", what might be rivalry to you might be not so rivalry to other or not rivalry at all to some, rivalry is split into two parts:

1) The rivalry that you gain by living in a certain country or city, and growing up in that environment, where you keep hearing your parents, family, teachers etc... talking sh!t about this team or that one, so end up hating a team for no reason, and in this case it is you hate a team more than you support one. I believe most of us have this kind or rivalry when it comes to our home leagues, and I think NONE of us have developed this kind when it comes to AC Milan.

2) Is the individual rivalry, and this widely varies from one person to another, and is heavily link to the period a person started supporting his team. So you might hate Inter but for me I actually LIKE Inter, I don't like Juve you might not mind cheering for them. Ask some old school Milan fans and you will be surprised that they hate Liverpool more than anything.

When I started supporting Milan I joined a wagon and it was one heck of a wagon, one that no opponent could stop, then Juve glory days came back so it is only natural for me dislike them. especially when their glory days become linked with doping and steroids you feel that your beloved team was robbed.

I've seen more Inter fans (celebrating Milans 2003 and 2007 CL in the streets of Milan) than AC Milan fans. Please stop this BS of blind rivalry again what you might consider as rivals might be perfectly cool for me.
I wished you were a little easier on me, but what can I do? It's in your nature and I respect that.

OK, freedom-of-speech public avenger, if everybody's entitled to their views, why'd you call my post bullshit? Do you still think you're superior to me?

Your two-type rivalry sounds absolutely weird to me, because I don't understand it... Says who? So if my dad likes Real Madrid (which he does) then I should hate Barca for no reason? Haha, it's the contrary. I like Barca a lot and there's really not so much love for Madrid in me.

Woah Woah Woah! No, I'm not seeing this. I don't believe what I just read!
If you like Inter, buddy, then seriously think twice before supporting Milan.

Milanaa, our lovable Milanese poster who's always absent here but has attended each and every of Milan's home games for nearly a decade, once told me she was born in a Rossonero family in Milan, and the first thing her dad and the big boys in Curva Sud taught her was to hate Inter to the guts. Actually it is paramount in San Siro that you hate Inter more than you love Milan.
She said "we make more hate chants for Inter than love chants for Milan".

Honestly, I'm madly in love with Milan but don't hate Inter as much, I merely consider them a bunch of opportunist who only climbed by stepping on our face. And I don't like them at all. Ew.

You are only talking about yourself. Be a bit more comprehensive and I'm here to respond.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
baresi wrote:First of all Iras we are all entitled to our opinions, I can understand this, but what I can't understand is labeling those who you don't agree with as "attention seeking whores", cause I called easily call this thread as a "whorey attention seeking" thread. My friend with this mentality of not being able to get over a MINOR thing that happened 4 years ago I would advice you to stay single and NEVER get married, till you change this mentality.

I wished you were a little easier on me, but what can I do? It's in your nature and I respect that.

OK, freedom-of-speech public avenger, if everybody's entitled to their views, why'd you call my post bullshit? Do you still think you're superior to me?

Your two-type rivalry sounds absolutely weird to me, because I don't understand it... Says who? So if my dad likes Real Madrid (which he does) then I should hate Barca for no reason? Haha, it's the contrary. I like Barca a lot and there's really not so much love for Madrid in me.

If you like Inter, buddy, then seriously think twice before supporting Milan.

Milanaa, our lovable Milanese poster who's always absent here but has attended each and every of Milan's home games for nearly a decade, once told me she was born in a Rossonero family in Milan, and the first thing her dad and the big boys in Curva Sud taught her was to hate Inter to the guts. Actually it is paramount in San Siro that you hate Inter more than you love Milan.
She said "we make more hate chants for Inter than love chants for Milan".

Honestly, I'm madly in love with Milan but don't hate Inter as much, I merely consider them a bunch of opportunist who only climbed by stepping on our face. And I don't like them at all. Ew.

You are only talking about yourself. Be a bit more comprehensive and I'm here to respond.
There you go thats the first type I was talking about.

and please tell me why do you think so about inter.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

No no no, make no mistake.

We are the followers of Curva Sud, who have been with Milan since forever. They are the heirs to Fossa Dei Leoni, and you have to know who they were in order to be a real Diavolo.

The first rule is: You're not supposed to choose whether you like Inter or not in case you are a Rossonero through-and-through, it just comes with the package.

It's like expecting to have Microsoft Windows but without the Start button, and demanding them to remove it only because you personally dislike it.

It's illogical, just doesn't make sense.

Why I think so about Inter?
Just look at how they stole Juve's Ibra for a laughable sum and left them for dead, and then took advantage of the deep shit Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio were unfairly dropped in. Napoli were in their own kind of troubles too.

So, who's left? Inter, and innocent Roma as their sidekick. But since Roma were never too ambitious, they kept being neutrals in everything and friends to everybody.

Now that their Calciopoli gasoline is running out, they are the same ol' inter: Slow, old, mediocre coaches, mediocre players.

Read the history and how Inter was founded by a bunch of Milan's foreign outcasts in late 1900s, then you'll get the big picture.
They are forever just a branch of us, nothing more.

I just wished Zanetti had joined Milan in 1994...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:No no no, make no mistake.

We are the followers of Curva Sud, who have been with Milan since forever. They are the heirs to Fossa Dei Leoni, and you have to know who they were in order to be a real Diavolo.

The first rule is: You're not supposed to choose whether you like Inter or not in case you are a Rossonero through-and-through, it just comes with the package.

It's like expecting to have Microsoft Windows but without the Start button, and demanding them to remove it only because you personally dislike it.

It's illogical, just doesn't make sense.

Why I think so about Inter?
Just look at how they stole Juve's Ibra for a laughable sum and left them for dead, and then took advantage of the deep shit Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio were unfairly dropped in. Napoli were in their own kind of troubles too.

So, who's left? Inter, and innocent Roma as their sidekick. But since Roma were never too ambitious, they kept being neutrals in everything and friends to everybody.

Now that their Calciopoli gasoline is running out, they are the same ol' inter: Slow, old, mediocre coaches, mediocre players.

Read the history and how Inter was founded by a bunch of Milan's foreign outcasts in l[color=red]ate [/color]1900s, then you'll get the big picture.
They are forever just a branch of us, nothing more.

I just wished Zanetti had joined Milan in 1994...

I don't use Microsoft does that make me any less of a Milan fan.

Anyway I will respond later to this laughable post.

BTW I think you meant early 1900s
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Iras you are a hypocrite of 1st class, not to mention your knowledge is astonishingly low.

Milan was about to get Ibra same as Inter that summer, but Inter stole it from ur noses coz we offered a bit more and he as merc he is, he went for money.
So u either didnt know that Milan was suposed to get Ibra then but didnt, i asume if Ibra went to Milan that summer, you would call that smart buisness right? Hypocrite.

Inter paid laughable sum?

25m for him, do you how he played in those 2 seasons with Juve? Let me tell you coz you obviusly dont know, 91 games 26 goals.

So we paid for a guy who scored 26 goals in his last 91 games 25m and thats a laughable sum?

With Inter he became WC that he is now.

Milan got him now for even less, 24m, when he was WC player, smart buisness, right?

"Deep shit" Milan? LOL, CL winners, Inter is in deep shit now, we are gonna win CL though, right?

And you talk about hate on Inter and acting like a true blood thirsty rossonero, Iranian :facepalm: (nothing against Iranians, i would write the same if u were New zeelender, Chinesse etc...)
Kids on Internet these days :lol!:

Dude stop embarrising urself, seriously.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm

And btw. i wanna congratz Milan fans who doesnt wanna rape, murder me and my entire family, skin me alive just coz im Inter fan on their title(95% urs).

Anyone but Juve cheers
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:29 pm

CroInter wrote:And btw. i wanna congratz Milan fans who doesnt wanna rape, murder me and my entire family, skin me alive just coz im closet milan fan on our title(95% urs).

Anyone but Juve cheers

Why would we do that to one of our own :coffee:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 pm

OK Iras I don't know where to start from, but let me start with agreeing with CroInter on the "hypocrisy" thinggy.

"We are the followers of Curva Sud, who have been with Milan since forever. They are the heirs to Fossa Dei Leoni, and you have to know who they were in order to be a real Diavolo."

Great nice words, but I am sorry to say that it doesn't match your USER NAME not because of the "Iran", but because of the Maldini part, aren't those the same fans that gave Maldini his unforgettable farewell???

The reasons you mentioned for your "disliking" of Inter proves what I previously said about the two kinds of rivalry, you happened to be the second type just like most of us here, I would guess that when you started heavily watching Milan it was the 2005-2006 when all this calciopoli happened. So again it is related to a period. Which is the type (2) I was referring to.

So IMO all this Inter disliking of yours has nothing to do with the "Curva Sud" believe, other wise Maldini won't have been part of your user name. It just happened to be that your choice met the "curva Sud" choice, if you knew anything about the history of Milan Ultras with Maldini you would have thought twice before saying: " We are the followers of Curva Sud,...."

And I am not only referring to his last match vs Roma.

Anyway regarding your Ibra part, I am left speechless, Juve bought him for 16 M and sold him for 25 M Euros, thats 9 M Euro more than what the paid for, plus it was simple business and they were the highest bidders.

PS, I actually like Inter, and trust me it is very normal to say that in "Curva Sud" but I dare you to mention Juve there.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am

Baresi beat me to it; I have zero respect for the Curva Sud for the bullshit behavior they showed Maldini.

The reason they disrespected Maldini; because he publicly denounced the hate chants and the "we hate more than we love" mentality of the Curva Sud. Dante really gave it as it is; Self Respect. Something Milan carries itself by, which is why Milan officials rarely talk about referees for long.

Hell, when I used to play football, and we get thrashed 7-0 by the Mongols, I did not remind them of the time we beat them 9-2; instead I congratulated them and made a mental note of my own weaknesses this game. Just as they probably made their own notes when when we trashed them 9-2.

We are showing our solidarity to Milan; and thus we support them for what they do. And I like the self respecting attitude of Milan, and the way they admit defeat and promise to do better next time. Refusing to admit defeat and congratulate the fans who are rooting for the other team is short of disgraceful.

Of course, each is entitled to his own opinion, but it does not mean that some opinions are more disgraceful than others. Congratulating people is not your cup of tea; fine. But having trouble with people who take the high road and congratulate is somewhat stupid. Football is indeed a game of passion, and everything happens in the game. But after the game, we need to appreciate the spectacle we watched and move on. There are other games to be passionate about.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 am

A somewhat relevant article...

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has declared that he will support Inter in their Champions League contest against Olympique de Marseille on Tuesday.

The Nerazzurri must overturn a one-goal deficit to avoid crashing out of the competition after a 1-0 defeat at the Velodrome in the first leg of their Round of 16 tie.

Despite the rivalry between the two clubs based in the city of Milan, Allegri stated that he will cheer for Inter during the match as Claudio Ranieri's side are representing Italy overseas.

"Inter have a great chance of going through and everyone in Italy should cheer for them," Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

"In European competitions, we need to root for the Italian teams and that is what I will do tomorrow."

Milan are already through to the quarter-finals of the competition after a 4-3 aggregate victory against Arsenal.

(from goal.com)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Not sure where to start.

First of all, I'm honestly very glad that this thread attracted so much attention, it definitely was my intention to seek attention Lord Spencer, but for impersonal reasons. (By that "ban me if you like" I meant I'm not afraid of voicing my disgust about the current over-appreciation attitude)

The most daring post was written by none other than Dante13, whose great reputation means I have to be scared, but I try not to be and also try to stand my ground.

I'm just trying to make this crap disappear. I have to say I feel Dante didn't read my P.S, and thinks I'm bragging about my perfectness. No, dude, not only am I not in any way perfect, but also I'm just a delusional maniac and I'm the first to admit it. It's just that I'm an honest delusional maniac, so wouldn't hide anything and lie.

Absolutely no offense to you, and in case you haven't realized it so far, I consider you one of the best contributors of this whole forum, let alone this little cozy section.

Alright Dante, on my "infrequent" presence, you are wrong.

I am always lurking around, it's just that I need to have the feeling my posts i.e. thoughts would do more good than harm to get eager to come on and write something. A simple "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!" after a goal in the LIVE! thread is not my thing. My presence is always limited, it's not limited only when we are on the losing side.

As for the chicken attitude, I bring an example.

To ignite a big fire, you need lots of oil. Now, if you light a match and spill 1000 liters of oil on it, not only will it not make a good fire, but it kills the little match's fire.

My point? Trying to be reasonable in everything.

You also asked how I would behave... OK. Let's respond to two questions by one answer:

Scenario: Real 5-0 Milan.
Milan were god-awful, Seedorf was slowdorf and Bonera was standing in for Nesta, do the math.

Regular Merengues Joe: We roooooooooooooooocked!!! Sorry guys you were on the losing side, you are a great team and your history speaks volumes of your pedigree, it's just that we were too powerful and in-form for you on the night. In any case, I wished we had Thiago instead of Albiol, he is awesome.

IrasMaldinista: (Long silence)

Or:

IrasMaldinista: You see, I can't really say you got away with it, because it's not a 3-1 with an unfair penalty for you and a wrong off-side call on Inzaghi. So let's just say we were unwatchably horrible (not forgetting the crazy number of the injured) and you took advantage of it.
There's always a next time, though, buddy.
I loved Casillas by the way, he is a gentleman.

Whichever you choose, Dante.

Hey, let's not forget that Inter are a whole different story, and we just have to piss them off, because it's the way things are, and I expect them to piss me off in case we won comfortably.

INTER are DIFFERENT. Period.

And finally, the "chicken" bizness.

Let's take votes:

Which one is more "chicken" like, Congratulating Inter for kicking our ass, or remind them of the 6-0 and claim we will get them good later?

Should we talk shit about Antonini's (admittedly shocking) performance or say Milito was lucky to push in the impossible rebound?

In the meantime, we could, in both cases, imply our praise for e.g. Sneijder whose passing range was immaculate?

But that was Inter.
Other teams are different, naturally.

I would easily spill my guts about my intense appreciation for Hulk's talent and his fantastic incisive style. Or I wouldn't feel shy to say Barca are clearly better than us before a given game, and I did, if you remember.

If there's anything still unclear, let me know D13.

I did read your whole post Iras. As for your good words , i will lie if i say i didn't like them , but i would prefer if you think of me like a mate in here and nothing else. And no , this is no classy thingy answer , it's just what it says it is!

Of course i get the reasoning behind your posts. I accept that and i applaud it even , but i am not sure what this has to do with not posting after a defeat .
On topic , you never really answered my question , more like kept entitled to your opinion , but that's fine with me because you proved what i said in other words .

Look :

Which one is more "chicken" like, Congratulating Inter for kicking our ass, or remind them of the 6-0 and claim we will get them good later? (knee jerk)

(knee jerk)

And what's more man like than admit that your opponent was better than you and deserved to win?

If you are not able to honestly congratulate your opponent after a loss , again , you lose self respect and you go either chicken or knee jerk.
It has been proved a thousand times so far , everywhere.

Though i must explain myself , it doesn't neseccarily imply that every time we lose and you(or anybody) don't post anything means you go chicken .You may not be able to post for many reasons .Upset,didn't see the game,not at home,you are in custody...lol e.t.c

In any case , i shouldn't be absolute about the chicken mentality and i am sorry , if i have offended you.

I read the discussion (so far) you have had with Baresi. I feel you don't have to change anything with regards on how you see Inter or rivarly. It's just a you thing and you may get it eventually. What i would definitely suggest is think twice about Curva Sud . Maldini didn't bash them for no reason , enough times in the past.

Perhaps MilanTillDeath should post about them , even though Baresi gave an almost complete picture.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:42 pm

I think, when it comes down to it, the majority of people arguing with Iras misunderstood him (or maybe I did).

He's not saying there's anything wrong with going up to a supporter of an opposing team and saying, "You guys outplayed us," while accepting the loss and not being a jerk.

What he hates is people sucking up to them and telling them how great their team is. Have pride for your own team.

Just my 2 cents.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:29 pm

CroInter wrote:Iras you are a hypocrite of 1st class, not to mention your knowledge is astonishingly low.

Milan was about to get Ibra same as Inter that summer, but Inter stole it from ur noses coz we offered a bit more and he as merc he is, he went for money.
So u either didnt know that Milan was suposed to get Ibra then but didnt, i asume if Ibra went to Milan that summer, you would call that smart buisness right? Hypocrite.

Inter paid laughable sum?

25m for him, do you how he played in those 2 seasons with Juve? Let me tell you coz you obviusly dont know, 91 games 26 goals.

So we paid for a guy who scored 26 goals in his last 91 games 25m and thats a laughable sum?

With Inter he became WC that he is now.

Milan got him now for even less, 24m, when he was WC player, smart buisness, right?

"Deep shit" Milan? LOL, CL winners, Inter is in deep shit now, we are gonna win CL though, right?

And you talk about hate on Inter and acting like a true blood thirsty rossonero, Iranian :facepalm: (nothing against Iranians, i would write the same if u were New zeelender, Chinesse etc...)
Kids on Internet these days :lol!:

Dude stop embarrising urself, seriously.
First of all, I need to remind you that it's the Milan section you've sneaked in to somehow force insert yourself in discussions that don't need you to go ahead. Get a life please, will ya?

I am low in knowledge? OK, but first you should study the Inter book to understand that you are just a tiny little branch of our club, I would call your founders a tumor who had to be extracted.

Well done Herbert Kilpin, we love you.

Milan got Ibra from Barca, that's different boyo. We got him from a club who replaced the guy with a bunch of top talents from La Masia plus David Villa.

If somebody hates their dad, does it mean they want his blood? That's my story with Inter. I just hate your colors and love your current situation. I wish Delio Rossi or Serse Cosmi will be your next great manager, after legends like Gasperini and Ranieri. :lol!:

Oh, I almost forgot.

We won the CL because we totally concentrated on it, e.g. Kaka had one of his worst league seasons, he played less than half of the season's games, Or Captain Paolo who virtually played only in the UCL, with about 12 to 15 games in Calcio.

We had a good core, that's why we won the thing. Look at our league results, we finished like 20 points behind you, that means horrible squad depth i.e. little financial power.

Get a new team man, I'm serious.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:25 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
First of all, I need to remind you that it's the Milan section you've sneaked in to somehow force insert yourself in discussions that don't need you to go ahead. Get a life please, will ya?

If you dont want opinions of other fans, go on some Milan exclusive forum and spew there your BS, here my friend you will have to deal with rest of us that are not blessed to be part of glory that is Milan.

"Get a life, wil ya?"

"IrasMaldinista brain apears to be offline"

IrasMaldinista wrote:
I am low in knowledge? OK, but first you should study the Inter book to understand that you are just a tiny little branch of our club, I would call your founders a tumor who had to be extracted.

Ok i took ur advice so very much seriously, so i did some reaserch. Here is my scientific results, u ready bro?

Milan has same amount of Seria A titles as his tiny branch.
Milan has less Coppas then its tiny branch.
Milan was almost 50 years without a trophy, not even a micky mouse trophies, thats almost half its history Milan was a club on level of Bologna today.
While Milans tiny branch is most consistent club in Seria with having the lowest trophy droght in Italy, 17 years, every other club was waiting longer to get Seria A, and that number for tiny branch would be a much smaller if there werent for daylight roberries in last few rounds of seasons evidence
Milans tiny branch is only club in Italy who spent its entire life in Seria A, while Milan was out for cheating one time and oteher for being just bad enough to go down.
Milans tiny branch is only club in Italy ever that won treble, not to mention, 5 trophies in one year.

Conclusion: Holy fuc*, Milan has one awsome branch.
IrasMaldinista wrote:
Milan got Ibra from Barca, that's different boyo. We got him from a club who replaced the guy with a bunch of top talents from La Masia plus David Villa.

Really? You are gonna ignore the rest of my point? Ok so let me try that again, IF INTER DIDNT GET HIM, TO BE EXACT IF INTER DIDNT "STOLE" HIM FROM MILAN, HE WOULD END UP IN MILAN 100%.

My question to you is now, if Milan intended to do the exact same thing but they failed coz Inter gave more, why arent you giving Milan shit coz of it.
So Inter "attempts a murder" and gets the kill= Inter scum of the earth
Milan "attempts a murder" but fails coz Inter gets the headshoot 1st= Milan angels on earth.

You are a giant hypocrite.

One more thing, do you want me to go and talk about ur owner? And his behavior? A 80 year old man whore who probably has more accusations and courts against him for all sorts of BS(from courruption to fuc*ing underaged girls) then anyone else on this planet.

Milan the angels of Italy :bow:

IrasMaldinista wrote:
If somebody hates their dad, does it mean they want his blood?

Whoah whoah, hold on there buddy, nobody gives a shit if you hate ur dad or not, leave that personal stuff out of this. And you do want ur dads blood, evidence

IrasMaldinista wrote:
That's my story with Inter. I just hate your colors and love your current situation.

I dont even think you know what hate means.

IrasMaldinista wrote:
I wish Delio Rossi or Serse Cosmi will be your next great manager, after legends like Gasperini and Ranieri. :lol!:

But but im pretty sure my dad has bigger muscles then urs dad.

IrasMaldinista wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot.

We won the CL because we totally concentrated on it, e.g. Kaka had one of his worst league seasons, he played less than half of the season's games, Or Captain Paolo who virtually played only in the UCL, with about 12 to 15 games in Calcio.

Yeah yeah i remember that season, Milan was intentionaly losing games, they would just walk out and said to other teams go ahead and score, we will chill here and wait for CL, that was next season too, right?
That season they only played Maldini like some over 50% in Cl too, they were keeping him all season long for that final of season to unleash his power in later stages of CL.

IrasMaldinista wrote:
We had a good core, that's why we won the thing. Look at our league results, we finished like 20 points behind you, that means horrible squad depth i.e. little financial power.

Im pretty sure EVERY CLUB IN ITALY CAN SAY THAT WHEN THEY DONT WIN IT IN THE END :facepalm:

IrasMaldinista wrote:
Get a new team man, I'm serious.

Do you have anyone to recommend?

P.S we are all waiting for ur comments on Maldini who you worship so much and ultras who you worship so much.
Make up ur mind, they dont go hand in hand.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

You see Cro, you accuse me of hiding facts, while you only mentioned useless statistics to prove you are bigger than a tiny branch. Sorry, you're just not.

On Ibra, there's really nothing to say, except the FACT that YOU got him, not us. End of story.

I'd rather spend the next two seasons in Serie B then come back to win back to back trebles, in case you didn't know. Wandering around Italy to collect points from minnows so as to end up 3rd without winning anything interests me much less.

Berlusconi does what he wants as a person, who the hell cares?

From a positive point of view, us Rossoneri even have so much fun making jokes about his constant fooling around, why should we be embarrassed. They can accuse him of molesting children for all I care, as long as he keeps bringing in Ibras and Patos, I can't complain.

Can't really find an answer to your kiddy games.

I can recommend Palermo. They always trouble Milan.
Become a Siciliano...

As for Maldini and the curva sud, first of all it is important to know that only a group of ultras did what was done, not all of it.
And even in case they all had a hand in it, it's like saying Zidane was a bad person because he headbutted a fellow Footballer... Nonsense.

They made a mistake, that's all.

I once again recommend you to get a life, but don't waste the new one like you currently are.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh my, i know, ur just trolling, you have to be, no one can seriously be this stupid and call number of titles won in Italy a "useless statistics" and making up back to back trebles, you just have to be trolling.

Nice work man Thumbs up
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Looks like I did anger somebody, but out of tough luck, it's one of my best friends JespLaiho...

Too bad, but as I reiterated in my P.S, NOTHING PERSONAL.

This absurd gratz baloney reached its prime in that 4-0 loss and I simply intended to bring an example, I didn't wanna remind people of any bitter incident.

As for Zanetti, rest assured Jesp, my appreciation thread will be more colorful and glorious than whatever Interisti uncover for him.

Zanetti is a God.

But hey, we are getting distracted.

All I wanted to say, is my hatred of this worn out attitude, that's all.

To be really frank, I didn't even remember you were a part of that bunch.
But as I said, no hard feelings anymore. You're still a great friend and more importantly, the guy who introduced me to the Guitar master Alexi L.

Thank you.

lol no its ok i was just mystified a bit perplexed. but none offense taken. its ok.

lol dont get me wrong i still hate inter and mourinho will all my guts. but u know sometimes even them as bad rivals, they have some good players good games that u kind of feel like appreciating as a football in general, and it was especially against us.

i am still pissed of to tthis day what mourinho said and mocked about us, or inter fans said so bad things about us and never once apologized.

but i like showing respect to others, even though fans or anyone dont no matter how bad they treat us. . thats just me... i just ignored them and appreciate the good things about football that day. and one of them was sneijder in his first game for inter won by large margin. so i went to congratulate them.

yeah lets forget it man. i understand what u mean though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:A somewhat relevant article...

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has declared that he will support Inter in their Champions League contest against Olympique de Marseille on Tuesday.

The Nerazzurri must overturn a one-goal deficit to avoid crashing out of the competition after a 1-0 defeat at the Velodrome in the first leg of their Round of 16 tie.

Despite the rivalry between the two clubs based in the city of Milan, Allegri stated that he will cheer for Inter during the match as Claudio Ranieri's side are representing Italy overseas.

"Inter have a great chance of going through and everyone in Italy should cheer for them," Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

"In European competitions, we need to root for the Italian teams and that is what I will do tomorrow."

Milan are already through to the quarter-finals of the competition after a 4-3 aggregate victory against Arsenal.

(from goal.com)

Allegri jinxed Inter.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2