Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'

2 posters

Go down

Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'  Empty Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi concedes “Juventus deserved to win,” but feels both sides had reason to complain about the referee.

The Bianconeri hit the woodwork three times during a 0-0 draw at Marassi, but then refused to speak to the media in protest at refereeing decisions.

“I will just say this: on the field, Juventus clearly deserved to win,” said the Genoa patron.

“It’s true we had a few chances, but Juve were a class above from the first to the 90th minute. If it had ended 2-0, we’d have had few complaints.

“Despite the fact they played on Wednesday, Juventus showed great strength and it’s no coincidence they are fighting for the Scudetto.

“Having said that, at the end we should’ve had a penalty, just as Simone Pepe’s offside goal could’ve been allowed. I’ll be honest here.

“I don’t know if is because we were at the end of the game that it wasn’t given, but I am not angry and have no intention of complaining. I just want it explained.

“As for Juventus refusing to speak to the media, I don’t think that’s right just because of the refereeing incidents.

“I do want to understand why the referee did not give us that penalty, but I don’t intend to stir up controversy.

“I am holding on tight to this point that I consider very fortunate in the circumstances. Compliments to Juve for their performance.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'  Empty Re: Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Only if more presidents were like him :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'  Empty Re: Preziosi: 'Juve deserved win, but...'

Post by Cotes Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Well said!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down