The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

+29
EarlyPrototype
Vibe
Zealous
matpol
Babun
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
rsinatra
Zees
M99
Jeps33178
Adit
FennecFox7
Arquitecto
biggiejay
jibers
JAY-Z
Rebaño Sagrado
The Franchise
cyberman
buddytaller
The Madrid One
xabi
Ganso
kiranr
Chad
guest7
Super_Floren
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Year 2005, Real Madrid invites a young kid from Brazil to meet the club, his name was Neymar da Silva Junior, he stayed 2 weeks in Madrid training with the 14-years old juniors of Real Madrid. His teammates at the time, are names that you maybe know.... Pablo Sarabia(mvp of the last european champions under-19 last week) Alvaro Morata(topscorer in the championship) or Alex Fernandez(Team of the tournament). This kids inmediately got impressed by Neymar's quality...and they told their coach at the time "Neymar should stay here, he is amazing!".... Real Madrid tried to buy the rights of Neymar, and they even prepare a house for his family in Madrid, finally Santos (knewing how they could explode this kid in the future) said no and Neymar returned to Brazil.

I dont know if that was Madrid's fault or not, but they could have had the best generation of youngters in a long time, alongside a superstar growing in their youth, style the "history of hormo Messi".....

This is Neymar in 2005, in Madrid, those guys are talking in Spanish and Neymar in Portuguese....If you want to know whats theyre saying, just tell me......



Last edited by Super_Floren on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Mmmmm, the system doesnt allow me put the youtube vid....... Somebody put it here please.....Just search "Neymar 2005 real madrid"
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Flo, this is the first video I get when I search... Is it this one?



EDIT: posted wrong.. is it this one?


Last edited by omarish on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

OK


Last edited by Super_Floren on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Chad Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Nice Video what a awesome team that could have been


Last edited by Chad on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 708
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

yeah noticed i posted wrong, i edited it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 pm

I just say Barca was pretty lucky that Argentinian team didnt realize what kind of player they had in their youth....They just let Messi leave for free....

Neymar will be madridista soon or later....But we will have to pay a lot of money....
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

He would have ended up in Getafe! Twisted Evil
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

seriously,it would suck for us because he would probably be with the spanish u20 NT by now.The argies got lucky messi chose argentina
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by xabi Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Nerman would be better in maybe 3 years when cr7 starts to decline

not now or even next year Sad
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

kiranr wrote:He would have ended up in Getafe! Twisted Evil
Its shocking but truth, I just hope Madrid ends this crisis of identity we are having in the last 5-6 years. Players like Sarabia cannot end playing for Getafe while Kaka is declining and wasting our time in the first team. Sarabia would be perfect sub for Ozil, growing around stars.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Would Mourinho trust players like Sarabia or Morata?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 pm

kiranr wrote:Would Mourinho trust players like Sarabia or Morata?
Madrid only will trust in their youth again, when our first team becomes solid, well coached and strong. And that only can be real if Mourinho stays for years. We are suffering the same crisis and desesperation to win Barca had till 2004, thats why Barca youth talents left (Cesc Fabregas, pex) Barca was more focused in buying players from Holland and Brazil......
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 pm

But, Barcelona still had guys like Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol coming through the ranks. It is true, Barcelona were buying a lot, but the youth got their chances too.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Super_Floren wrote:
kiranr wrote:He would have ended up in Getafe! Twisted Evil
Its shocking but truth, I just hope Madrid ends this crisis of identity we are having in the last 5-6 years. Players like Sarabia cannot end playing for Getafe while Kaka is declining and wasting our time in the first team. Sarabia would be perfect sub for Ozil, growing around stars.
we are trusting kaka atm enough so that he can actually maybe get to good form. i doubt using sarabia whose 18 in cl games would be the best thing to do, like mou said, everything will come at the right time.

if sarabia keeps growing im sure he will get his turn at rm, its very hard for us to give immediate chances to all players when we have such wc players in every position
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 pm

kiranr wrote:But, Barcelona still had guys like Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol coming through the ranks. It is true, Barcelona were buying a lot, but the youth got their chances too.

It wasn't a very long time ago since Raul and Guti were playing with Real Madrid
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by buddytaller Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I have a different view on this home-grown thing, for local Real Madrid fans it's always a joy to see a homegrown youngster come through the ranks. But I believe Madrid has grown much bigger than just the city it's in.

Players like Marcelo, Ramos, Higuain, Gago were just teenagers when they joined Real Madrid from outside the city itself, but they've taken their chances and with the exception of Gago they can be considered first team regulars. Varane could be joining the list very soon and he is just 18, I personally won't be happy if the club decides to give Mateos a place in the team over Varane.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 1401
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 pm

buddytaller wrote:I have a different view on this home-grown thing, for local Real Madrid fans it's always a joy to see a homegrown youngster come through the ranks. But I believe Madrid has grown much bigger than just the city it's in.

Players like Marcelo, Ramos, Higuain, Gago were just teenagers when they joined Real Madrid from outside the city itself, but they've taken their chances and with the exception of Gago they can be considered first team regulars. Varane could be joining the list very soon and he is just 18, I personally won't be happy if the club decides to give Mateos a place in the team over Varane.
Real Madrid is a team very very similar to ManU in terms of "phylosophy", but the constant comparison with Barcelona hurts us. Nobody in the world had this kind of propaganda Barcelona has, that they are invented the youth system and the posession football. ManU chelsea ManCity, Milan, Inter, Juventus, etc. All they live based on their players and transfers. Just like Madrid and Barca, except the last seasons of this evil propaganda. But Madrid wants more. Madrid is searching for perfection. Stars and Youth, that was Perez's dream, and the bad thing is BArcelona achieved that dream before him after the Galactico disaster in 2004. In my mind, we should grow a star team like this, and when we become a solid team, 4-5 youngsters from our juniors should make noise. Madrid is a worldwide team, but this has to be an objective...
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Super_Floren wrote:
buddytaller wrote:I have a different view on this home-grown thing, for local Real Madrid fans it's always a joy to see a homegrown youngster come through the ranks. But I believe Madrid has grown much bigger than just the city it's in.

Players like Marcelo, Ramos, Higuain, Gago were just teenagers when they joined Real Madrid from outside the city itself, but they've taken their chances and with the exception of Gago they can be considered first team regulars. Varane could be joining the list very soon and he is just 18, I personally won't be happy if the club decides to give Mateos a place in the team over Varane.
Real Madrid is a team very very similar to ManU in terms of "phylosophy", but the constant comparison with Barcelona hurts us. Nobody in the world had this kind of propaganda Barcelona has, that they are invented the youth system and the posession football. ManU chelsea ManCity, Milan, Inter, Juventus, etc. All they live based on their players and transfers. Just like Madrid and Barca, except the last season of this evil propaganda. But Madrid wants more. Madrid is searching for perfection. Stars and Youth, that was Perez's dream, and the bad thing is BArcelona achieved that dream before him after the Galactico disaster in 2004. In my mind, we should grow a star team like this, and when we become a solid team, 4-5 youngsters from our juniors should make noise. Madrid is a worldwide team, but this has to be an objective...
once we do that, we can safetly say that we have reached our perfect place as a club. rid of the galactico policy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 pm

The Madrid One wrote:once we do that, we can safetly say that we have reached our perfect place as a club. rid of the galactico policy
I disagree, the galactico policy is perfect. Tell me if you arent excited watching those world class players playing for your team. That was the policy that made Real Madrid great. Di Stefano, Puskas, Kopa, Gento all were the superstars of their time. Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo.... The problem is that those guys doesnt know why they should stop, I think buying this players are making us winning a lot of money, but when you have your team stacked, just wait for your youth. I really thing our team is already stacked and we dont need Neymar, its time to give some opportunities for people like Jese, Morata, Sarabia and company.....But I dont know, maybe Neymar is just too good to throw this opportunity....
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Super_Floren wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:once we do that, we can safetly say that we have reached our perfect place as a club. rid of the galactico policy
I disagree, the galactico policy is perfect. Tell me if you arent excited watching those world class players playing for your team. That was the policy that made Real Madrid great. Di Stefano, Puskas, Kopa, Gento all were the superstars of their time. Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo.... The problem is that those guys doesnt know why they should stop, I think buying this players are making us winning a lot of money, but when you have your team stacked, just wait for your youth. I really thing our team is already stacked and we dont need Neymar, its time to give some opportunities for people like Jese, Morata, Sarabia and company.....But I dont know, maybe Neymar is just too good to throw this opportunity....
you have to look at it and look at the big picture and the effects that it had throughout the first galactico term.

jose mourinho is steering the team into the direction i think is best, and this is why i believe we should be behind him 100 percent of the way, he will bring us the trophies in the present and future, because i expect his impact to leave real madrid with a modern philospohy from which we can thrive for years and years.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Super_Floren Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
Super_Floren wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:once we do that, we can safetly say that we have reached our perfect place as a club. rid of the galactico policy
I disagree, the galactico policy is perfect. Tell me if you arent excited watching those world class players playing for your team. That was the policy that made Real Madrid great. Di Stefano, Puskas, Kopa, Gento all were the superstars of their time. Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo.... The problem is that those guys doesnt know why they should stop, I think buying this players are making us winning a lot of money, but when you have your team stacked, just wait for your youth. I really thing our team is already stacked and we dont need Neymar, its time to give some opportunities for people like Jese, Morata, Sarabia and company.....But I dont know, maybe Neymar is just too good to throw this opportunity....
you have to look at it and look at the big picture and the effects that it had throughout the first galactico term.

jose mourinho is steering the team into the direction i think is best, and this is why i believe we should be behind him 100 percent of the way, he will bring us the trophies in the present and future, because i expect his impact to leave real madrid with a modern philospohy from which we can thrive for years and years.
The team was running perfect, till we lost some key players like Makelele Solari and company. Buying world class players cannot be a problem. Dont tell me you prefer people like Faubert Gravesen Gago,etc. Real Madrid always needs the best players around. I dont think it is impossible to do what we are doing now. World class players and workers. The fail became in 2004, Perez wanted more youth in the first team and we threw all the workers out. Cambiasso, Mcmanaman, Solari, Makelele etc. And our youth at the time was useless, Pavon, Mejia, Raul Bravo, Portillo..... I really think we have already good talents to do the same thing without destroy our current squad.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Overrated

He plays in a league where over not just 1 hill, but over the fking alps...Dinho is running riot, never mind Robinho after playing in a real league broke him.

Nani ›› Robinho 2.0

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 2011
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:44 pm

running riot..scoring freekicks and tap ins....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm

dinho running riot?lol,cyber you should watch the brasileirao instead of pulling stuff off your ass like that.a hattrick against santos,some tap ins and penalties and now hes running riot Rolling Eyes


there are players who didnt work in europe,but do you want me to name the bigger list of players who went to europe and succeeded?

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum