Why was the ref changed at the Betis game?

+13
S32TABLANCA
VanDeezNuts
Sushi Master
CBarca
aleumdance
LeVersacci
hrealmadrid
dronte
Zealous
Ganso
halamadrid2
la bestia negra
BarcaLearning
17 posters

Go down

Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Empty Why was the ref changed at the Betis game?

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 am

I dont think Ive ever seen it b4? But the ref was changed at HT?? Anyone know why?

And Im not going to say scandal and stuff, but clearly Real have had extremely good luck regarding decisions. I think overall after I watched the match I was quite amazed they still won the game since Betis played very well for long periods, but Real dominated in the last 20 mins or so... and I didnt see Alonso's handball in slow mo, so I didnt realise...but Real may have just deserved it.

Away record broken, well done, although with a lot of luck. And titles is yours 100% now...meh
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Empty Re: Why was the ref changed at the Betis game?

Post by la bestia negra Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

possible injury ???
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Empty Re: Why was the ref changed at the Betis game?

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 am

Gonzalez got injured
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 am

Hamstring injury
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 pm

We didn't like him so Perez asked the RFEF to substitute him at half time.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 pm

btw that guy is a self confessed Madrid hater

Huntsman: Kaka made Gonzalez get injured
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 pm

He was already limping in the last 5 minutes in the first half.. but you actually had to watch to match to realize that. No offense at all.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

He couldn't keep up physically
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Injured thank god

*bleep* hate that son of a *bleep* ref Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:16 pm

when you Brac fans say madrid get luck with refs on here

i wonder if ya all been watching the UCL for the past 4 seasons
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:53 pm

aleumdance wrote:when you Brac fans say madrid get luck with refs on here

Yeah, Barcelona wasn't a deserved winner in the 2 times they won it the last four seasons- as referenced by their relatively very poor performances in the final. As well as our performances leading up to the final, too. It's clear to all we've gotten help from UEFA.

I don't get your point. I really don't. Actually, I do understand your point, it just seems like it sucks.

I don't see anything wrong with saying Madrid have been "lucky with refs"- they have been. It's pointing out a fact. I'm not one of them saying it, but I can sympathize and I can certainly understand why one would say they have been lucky with refs, while Barcelona have been for the most part, relatively unlucky.

I can admit we had luck in a game here or there, but every team has :/ justsayin...

Is that hypocritical, can we not say they have been lucky?

Or is it just simply stating an opinion of relative fact? (And I think decent Madrid fans will admit they have been on the side of luck)

There isn't a conspiracy, but it's fine to say what he did- or how most Barcelona fans feel.

Also, what's a Brac fan?

EDIT: IF you do respond, I will not respond to you- just saying it right now, because that feels like it would be going too off topic.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Liga refs are the strongest individuals around.

You know what reffing Getafe matches week in, week out does to your stomach?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:09 pm

ive seen this happen quite a few times, refs get injured for what ever reason..

i even remember i think it was last year or the year before they had to switch the ref right before the game because the ref injured himself warming up lol.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Itturalde: I looked into the fourth official's eyes and I saw his ill intentions.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Match was not going Madrid's way.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Gotta love barca fans crying about refs :bow:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

As a neutral.. I find it quite interesting that noone really talked about Barca's game vs Atletico Madrid where there were 2 handballs by Barca players which should have resulted in a penalty, also there were like 3 actions stopped by the linesman calling offside even though they were not even close to that. One of them could have been a 1-1 on the goalie. Atletico really really deserved more than a loss there.

Whatever, they just seem to ignore these incidents but keep talking about how ref-s help Madrid.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

CBarca wrote:

Yeah, Barcelona wasn't a deserved winner in the 2 times they won it the last four seasons- as referenced by their relatively very poor performances in the final. As well as our performances leading up to the final, too. It's clear to all we've gotten help from UEFA.

I don't get your point. I really don't. Actually, I do understand your point, it just seems like it sucks.

I don't see anything wrong with saying Madrid have been "lucky with refs"- they have been. It's pointing out a fact. I'm not one of them saying it, but I can sympathize and I can certainly understand why one would say they have been lucky with refs, while Barcelona have been for the most part, relatively unlucky.

I can admit we had luck in a game here or there, but every team has :/ justsayin...

Or is it just simply stating an opinion of relative fact? (And I think decent Madrid fans will admit they have been on the side of luck)

There isn't a conspiracy, but it's fine to say what he did- or how most Barcelona fans feel.

Also, what's a Brac fan?

EDIT: IF you do respond, I will not respond to you- just saying it right now, because that feels like it would be going too off topic.

Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Fpbbif
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm

CBarca wrote:

Also, what's a Brac fan?

Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif

Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Iwkoqt
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:05 pm

dronte wrote:As a neutral.. I find it quite interesting that noone really talked about Barca's game vs Atletico Madrid where there were 2 handballs by Barca players which should have resulted in a penalty, also there were like 3 actions stopped by the linesman calling offside even though they were not even close to that. One of them could have been a 1-1 on the goalie. Atletico really really deserved more than a loss there.

Whatever, they just seem to ignore these incidents but keep talking about how ref-s help Madrid.

Barcelona fans have a holier than thou attitude and only see and hear what they want. They are usually reticent about blatant calls that go their way like in that Atletico game. Even we as neutrals can see it.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:18 pm

dronte wrote:As a neutral.. I find it quite interesting that noone really talked about Barca's game vs Atletico Madrid where there were 2 handballs by Barca players which should have resulted in a penalty, also there were like 3 actions stopped by the linesman calling offside even though they were not even close to that. One of them could have been a 1-1 on the goalie. Atletico really really deserved more than a loss there.

Its because we're used to their cheating, they see decisions go our way so rarely they arent used to it yet. :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Ganso wrote:Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif

hmmm not sure
Why was the ref changed at the Betis game? Schalke_14587
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 pm

hmm a penalty today courtesy of the secret agent's medal winning olympic dive
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 pm

He got a hammy injury lol Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down