Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

+24
Red Alert
LeVersacci
Doc
manlio
Madvillain
StevieRayVaughan
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
Eman
Albiceleste
The Verminator
Abramovich
Milan31
Raptorgunner
CBarca
braylann
REWB
jibers
Swanhends
Le Samourai
EL Patron
Arquitecto
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 am

Manchester City attacker Mario Balotelli has taken the time to praise AC Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and feels that the powerful forward is on par with Barcelona ace Lionel Messi and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.


Balotelli is of the opinion that there is no player of Ibrahimovic's calibre in the Premier League, but is not afraid to tell the Sweden international that he is stronger than him when they speak in private.

"For me, Ibra is at the same level as Messi and Ronaldo, too. But when I speak to him, I tell him: 'I am stronger than you'," Balotelli told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"If there is a player as good as him in England? No, there is not."

Milan and Napoli are favourites in their respective Champions League ties against Arsenal and Chelsea, respectively, but Balotelli dismissed the notion that Serie A is becoming more competitive than the Premier League.

"In England football is more beautiful [than in Italy], because so many good players have left Italy," the striker explained.

"But Napoli and Milan are playing really well, they have great players and they deserve to be where they are."

Balotelli, who left Inter for City in a €22 million deal in 2010, confessed that he is not surprised to see Inter struggle this season.

"I am not surprised because they let several important players leave," the striker added.

Balotelli then stated that his exclusion from the Italy squad for the friendly against the USA last week was unfair, and made clear that he values the Azzurri shirt above those of Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli left the 21-year-old out of the group for the match, which the Stars and Stripes won 1-0, over concerns about the Manchester City striker's mental approach, following his stamp on Tottenham's Scott Parker in January.

The former Inter ace has been sent off three times since arriving at Eastlands in 2010, and the Azzurri coach revealed that he is considering leaving the temperamental striker out of his Euro 2012 squad.

"I felt so bad about it. I often say in the dressing room: Barcelona? Real? For me, there is no shirt more fascinating than that of Italy, because of the feeling which comes with representing the national team.

"I often think about the European Championship. I was sad to have lost the friendly in Genoa.

"There is an ethics code which I respect, but I think I did not deserve this."

The 21-year-old stressed that he never meant to harm Parker and explained that the fact that Manchester City did not appeal against his four-game ban does not mean that the club do not back up his story.

"If you watch it in slow motion, it appears that I hit him on purpose, but that is not the case," Balotelli added.

"Perhaps I did not even touch him. No one protested. I do not kick people who are on the ground.

"The referee said he did not see it, but he was just a metre away and he saw everything.

"If City had appealed, I would have played the match against Liverpool, but then I would be banned for five matches, had we lost the appeal.

"That is why City did not appeal, not because [coach Roberto] Mancini does not believe in me."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28035
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Lex Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am

Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

As bad as his offside breaking was Ibra was actually solid.

He created many plays and made some good passes along with 2 decent shots.

Plus, when you stand on a 4 goal advantage, its not common for many players to be so motivated in such situations. Especially Ibra.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11775
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by EL Patron Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 am

lol Ibra is a boss....i like how he can be so good and lazy at the same time. The guy walks around the pitch, he doesn't even try to stay on side Laughing

EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:32 am

*as talented.













At least 10 in Spain though bounce
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 am

Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

True, but to be fair there are a lot of people who consider RVP the best in England, and he didnt do shit tonight either...Converted an important pressure-filled PK, but other then that he was sort of pretty bad...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:36 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

True, but to be fair there are a lot of people who consider RVP the best in England, and he didnt do shit tonight either...Converted an important pressure-filled PK, but other then that he was sort of pretty bad...

show me these people lol. RVp is not the best in England ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10236
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 am

Arent you the one who always hates on Rooney jibes?

If its not Rooney, nor RVP, who is it?

Silva? Mata?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by REWB Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 am

jibers wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

True, but to be fair there are a lot of people who consider RVP the best in England, and he didnt do shit tonight either...Converted an important pressure-filled PK, but other then that he was sort of pretty bad...

show me these people lol. RVp is not the best in England ffs.

stop being stupid mate. the man has 25 goal ffs, WAY more then anyone else.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by braylann Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Arent you the one who always hates on Rooney jibes?

If its not Rooney, nor RVP, who is it?

Silva? Mata?

Tevez

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante
Posts : 235
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 am

braylann wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Arent you the one who always hates on Rooney jibes?

If its not Rooney, nor RVP, who is it?

Silva? Mata?

Tevez

:bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20322
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 am

Ask any Manager in England and they will say RVP is the best player in EPL.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 am

REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

True, but to be fair there are a lot of people who consider RVP the best in England, and he didnt do shit tonight either...Converted an important pressure-filled PK, but other then that he was sort of pretty bad...

show me these people lol. RVp is not the best in England ffs.

stop being stupid mate. the man has 25 goal ffs, WAY more then anyone else.

And? So scoring 25 goals makes the best in a league? Jog it on son.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10236
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 am

The way the EPL is atm, there are a ton of players who could do well in England.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Ask any Manager in England and they will say RVP is the best player in EPL.

Yes, I'm sure they would, ROFL, and you know this how?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10236
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:53 am

jibers wrote:
REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

True, but to be fair there are a lot of people who consider RVP the best in England, and he didnt do shit tonight either...Converted an important pressure-filled PK, but other then that he was sort of pretty bad...

show me these people lol. RVp is not the best in England ffs.

stop being stupid mate. the man has 25 goal ffs, WAY more then anyone else.

And? So scoring 25 goals makes the best in a league? Jog it on son.

Still haven't offered up a name, Jibes....
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
jibers wrote:
REWB wrote:
jibers wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Lex wrote:Proved it in that dire performance tonight Laughing

The linesman got a decent shoulder workout flagging him offside so many times

True, but to be fair there are a lot of people who consider RVP the best in England, and he didnt do shit tonight either...Converted an important pressure-filled PK, but other then that he was sort of pretty bad...

show me these people lol. RVp is not the best in England ffs.

stop being stupid mate. the man has 25 goal ffs, WAY more then anyone else.

And? So scoring 25 goals makes the best in a league? Jog it on son.

Still haven't offered up a name, Jibes....

Rooney and Silva
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10236
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 am

He think is Rooney cus he makes 250 k a week so he must be the best player.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 am

RVP the best in England, please.....

Just because he gets fed every single forward pass at Arsenal doesn't mean he's the best player in England ffs

I would still say Rooney is the best in England

Silva, Modric, RVP, Bale can all fight for the remaining 4 places.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:57 am

Rooney better than RVP. :lol!:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Lex Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 am

Crimson wrote:Just because he gets fed every single forward pass at Arsenal doesn't mean he's the best player in England ffs
How DARE his team-mates supply him passes for him to score off!! Mad

Has this latest scandal been reported to the FA?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 am

Lex wrote:
Crimson wrote:Just because he gets fed every single forward pass at Arsenal doesn't mean he's the best player in England ffs
How DARE his team-mates supply him passes for him to score off!! Mad

Has this latest scandal been reported to the FA?

Don't get butt hurt again lmao

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 am

Milan31 wrote:Rooney better than RVP. :lol!:
Rooney has always been and will continue to be a beter player than RVP. lol WTF has RVP done in his career ffs? He hwas one good season where he is ARsenals ONLY focal point for attack and has 50% of you teams goals ffs. Rooney is a better player.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10236
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Lex Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 am

Crumbs, you couldn't cause me to be butthurt if you had a strap-on :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 am

jibers wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Rooney better than RVP. :lol!:
Rooney has always been and will continue to be a beter player than RVP. lol WTF has RVP done in his career ffs? He hwas one good season where he is ARsenals ONLY focal point for attack and has 50% of you teams goals ffs. Rooney is a better player.

ding ding ding

we have a winner

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum