Le Samourai
EL Patron
Arquitecto
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 4 Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:45 am

Raptorgunner wrote:The bottom line is RVP>>>>>>>>> All United Forwards.

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 4 Robin_van_Persie_1809557c

ROFL, whatever you say. Rooney > RVP any day.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 4 Empty Re: Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:47 am

It's funny Arsenal fans talking about Utd not winning this year when they can't win anything

Arsenal won't win another trophy this year that much is certain.

So the chances of RVP leaving is very high, which as it stands is a player scoring 50% of their goals this season.

Last season they got rid of Fabregas, and as all these Arsenal fans have kindly pointed out Arsenal don't spend. So the chances of getting any players to actually fill the gaping holes in the squad are slim to none.

Especially with so many other clubs willing to spend at the end of the season.

In fact I'm going to go place a bet now that Arsenal won't even make the top 4 next season, hell high chances are they won't even make any European placing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 am

jibers wrote:

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 4 Robin_van_Persie_1809557c

Most games I dont even notice Rooney playig for United lol, and when I do see him its like a lost donkey running around and diving.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
jibers wrote:

Most games I dont even notice Rooney playig for United lol, and when I do see him its like a lost donkey running around and diving.

LOL, let me tell you what Rooney had sone against your team, scored a hattrick against you at the start of the season, scored a goal against you again at teh emirates, scored against spurs in both games, scored against chelski in both games, scored againt barca in a cl fina, scored against schalke in a cl semi final, scored the winner of the carlin cup. Scored against city in the FA cup. Yes, he runs around like a headless chicken. LOL, I'm done...you win, RVP >>> and Arsenal will win the septuple next season... I believe... :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 am

Silva, Yaya >>>>>>>>>> Rooney.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 am

lol Arsenal fans here are deluded, hanging onto RVP being the best because it's all they have, like Wenger claiming 4th place is a trophy.

Sad really....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:56 am

jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
jibers wrote:

LOL, let me tell you what Rooney had sone against your team, scored a hattrick against you at the start of the season, scored a goal against you again at teh emirates, scored against spurs in both games, scored against chelski in both games, scored againt barca in a cl fina, scored against schalke in a cl semi final, scored the winner of the carlin cup. Scored against city in the FA cup. Yes, he runs around like a headless chicken. LOL, I'm done...you win, RVP >>> and Arsenal will win the septuple next season... I believe... :bow:

Rooney scored at Emirates few weeks back? scratch

Please dont bring up the Barcelona game, you got embarrassed at home.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am

jibers wrote:LOL, at both of you teaming up. You can edit your posts all you want. FAct is, everyone has said the club needs to spend. Even when We spend Unted are still within The finiancial Fair play. More excuses. So if second is first lkoser what do you call trophy lessness for 7 years.

These are the things some people have done since the last time a trophy landed on the Arsenal cabinet...

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Some examples below.....

RT @stefangannon: I have gone through all my teenage years #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy i finished primary school, secondary school and about to continue my studies.

No shame in losing to United. They have won 1CL, 4PL, 3 Carling Cups and a World Club Championship in the time #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

....#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Chelsea have won 2 league titles, 3 fa cups, and a league cup

Tottenham has won a trophy and Liverpool has won the Champions League.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy I have got a mortgage, got married, and had a beautiful little girl with my wife.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Torres has scored more goals this season than Arsenal had scores trophy for the last, er, 6? 7 years? Sorry

Arsenals next great DVD title names:
A decade of trophylessness...
How to play not to win
We beat Barca 2-1 at the emirates and have nothing to show for it...
How to not attract players over a decade
The 10 labours of Arsene Wenger
7 wasn't lucky, neither is 10..
The team that took a decade to build...

Can anyone come up with more names?

Firstly dude, i edited my post because i realised that i hadn't actually typed anything into the reply box, i just quoted you.....

Second thing is that nobody said you're not spending under regulations, nobody disagrees with people who say we need to spend. What are you smoking? Didn't you even read my little paragraph? You complained about having no MF and reaching the CL Final with no star players. and you said you wanted to see Arsenal in those conditions. Now i'm saying i wanna see Yanited under our conditions. honestly speaking it's not hard to understand bruv.....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 am

This is just Balotelli's opinion, but everyone has different opinions. Some people could argue that RvP is the best in the EPL, others that Silva is, others that Rooney is and so on, and even Balotelli doesn't know if Ibra is certainly better than any of them. Nobody can say for sure "person A is better than person B, FACT" in this case.

The only thing that we can possibly go off of is what they have done recently and who is performing the best at the moment, and on current form, RvP is setting the EPL most alight - this isn't to say he is for sure the best, but laughing at the suggestion he is or claiming that Rooney is for sure better is laughable in its own right.
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Rooney is not even top 10 player in Europe league.

ROFFFLLL. Made the World team of the year voted by managers and players and journos, who know far more about football than you. So they disagree as well. RVP best p;layer in the league becasue he finished off songs moves, rofl.
Your argument makes sense, but honestly there's a very good chance that RvP will make it into that team by the end of the year as well given his statistics for the year. If RvP were to make it and Rooney were to not, are you saying that you would admit he was better? Also, on the topic of the 'these people know more than you, so you are wrong' argument, Harry Redknapp said recently that RvP was the best player in the league; the same man who has been on the receiving end of Rooney's skills many times and is the manager of the likes of Modric, Bale and VdV. Do you know more about football than 'Arry? If not, I guess RvP is the best. I'm not saying even Harry is right, but my point is that citing the opinions of random people doesn't prove anything.

I'm not saying don't state your opinion or argue it, as this is a forum, but stating it as an indisputable fact and getting so upset/defensive when people disagree with you is silly (and this applies to everyone getting butthurt in the argument, not just you).
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 am

Crimson wrote:lol Arsenal fans here are deluded, hanging onto RVP being the best because it's all they have, like Wenger claiming 4th place is a trophy.

Sad really....

RVp is arguably the best player in EPL right now. Would you not agree? i mean and this is his first season where he's been fit.....it's not being deluded Crim.....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 am

a trophy isnt any indicator of how good a player is atm..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 am

The Verminator wrote:
jibers wrote:LOL, at both of you teaming up. You can edit your posts all you want. FAct is, everyone has said the club needs to spend. Even when We spend Unted are still within The finiancial Fair play. More excuses. So if second is first lkoser what do you call trophy lessness for 7 years.

These are the things some people have done since the last time a trophy landed on the Arsenal cabinet...

Some examples below.....

RT @stefangannon: I have gone through all my teenage years #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy i finished primary school, secondary school and about to continue my studies.

No shame in losing to United. They have won 1CL, 4PL, 3 Carling Cups and a World Club Championship in the time #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

....#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Chelsea have won 2 league titles, 3 fa cups, and a league cup

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy I have got a mortgage, got married, and had a beautiful little girl with my wife.

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy Torres has scored more goals this season than Arsenal had scores trophy for the last, er, 6? 7 years? Sorry

How to play not to win

Firstly dude, i edited my post because i realised that i hadn't actually typed anything into the reply box, i just quoted you.....

Second thing is that nobody said you're not spending under regulations, nobody disagrees with people who say we need to spend. What are you smoking? Didn't you even read my little paragraph? You complained about having no MF and reaching the CL Final with no star players. and you said you wanted to see Arsenal in those conditions. Now i'm saying i wanna see Yanited under our conditions. honestly speaking it's not hard to understand bruv.....

The reason that United have more money to spend is simple dude, we generate more revenue and we are a bigger club #successbreedshatred&trophylessnessbreedsdelusions
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 am

Eman wrote:This is just Balotelli's opinion, but everyone has different opinions. Some people could argue that RvP is the best in the EPL, others that Silva is, others that Rooney is and so on, and even Balotelli doesn't know if Ibra is certainly better than any of them. Nobody can say for sure "person A is better than person B, FACT" in this case.

The only thing that we can possibly go off of is what they have done recently and who is performing the best at the moment, and on current form, RvP is setting the EPL most alight - this isn't to say he is for sure the best, but laughing at the suggestion he is or claiming that Rooney is for sure better is laughable in its own right.
jibers wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Rooney is not even top 10 player in Europe league.

ROFFFLLL. Made the World team of the year voted by managers and players and journos, who know far more about football than you. So they disagree as well. RVP best p;layer in the league becasue he finished off songs moves, rofl.
Your argument makes sense, but honestly there's a very good chance that RvP will make it into that team by the end of the year as well given his statistics for the year. If RvP were to make it and Rooney were to not, are you saying that you would admit he was better? Also, on the topic of the 'these people know more than you, so you are wrong' argument, Harry Redknapp said recently that RvP was the best player in the league; the same man who has been on the receiving end of Rooney's skills many times and is the manager of the likes of Modric, Bale and VdV. Do you know more about football than 'Arry? If not, I guess RvP is the best. I'm not saying even Harry is right, but my point is that citing the opinions of random people doesn't prove anything.

I'm not saying don't state your opinion or argue it, as this is a forum, but stating it as an indisputable fact and getting so upset/defensive when people disagree with you is silly (and this applies to everyone getting butthurt in the argument, not just you).

dude fair points. RVP is the most in form striker atm, but I don't think he is the best player. TBH, all teams in the EPL have been poor and no one really tsands out tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 am

I would take Torres over Rooney.

How can anyone really argue RVP is not the best player in EPL? last year he came back from his injury and set EPL record. This year he tied the EPL record and he will break Ronaldo's record. RVP will break records after records, the goals he is scoring are just out of this world.

He is carrying the worst Arsenal side in years he will be an Arsenal legend and he will stay at Arsenal.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 am

jibers wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

Some examples below.....

How to play not to win

The reason that United have more money to spend is simple dude, we generate more revenue and we are a bigger club #successbreedshatred&trophylessnessbreedsdelusions
Fark......Speaking of delusions......Did anyone ask why Yanited has more money to spend? No......As it turns out, you are incapable of reading a paragraph properly. And i don't even like using insults over the interenet. I'm done with ya bruv Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 am

Raptorgunner wrote:He think is Rooney cus he makes 250 k a week so he must be the best player.

:bow: 250k a week :bow:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:16 am

Giggslegend wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:He think is Rooney cus he makes 250 k a week so he must be the best player.

:bow: 250k a week :bow:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 am

VP is the most in form striker in EPL right now, but Rooney is a better player. One way I like to think about it is that Rooney at his best (in my opinion) is better than VP at his best. Rooney's passing is so sublime at times, it pisses me off. I hope he has a fight with Fergie and goes to City or something. Then I can hate him even more. This is just an unbiased opinion because I really dont care too much about both these teams. ( I do hate Man-U and Rooney slightly more)

This is how I see the best players in EPL (not based on form but on talent):

1: Rooney
2: Silva
3: RVP

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 am

Balotelli: There is no player as good as Ibra in England - Page 4 Xqajvp
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:VP is the most in form striker in EPL right now, but Rooney is a better player. One way I like to think about it is that Rooney at his best (in my opinion) is better than VP at his best. Rooney's passing is so sublime at times, it pisses me off. I hope he has a fight with Fergie and goes to City or something. Then I can hate him even more. This is just an unbiased opinion because I really dont care too much about both these teams. ( I do hate Man-U and Rooney slightly more)

See the thing is though, if we were to base who is the best player in EPL by talent, then we would have to put someone like Arshavin up there for example. Very talented player, but never shows it....So i guess it's not always about talent but form and consistency (major factor).
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 am

The Verminator wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:VP is the most in form striker in EPL right now, but Rooney is a better player. One way I like to think about it is that Rooney at his best (in my opinion) is better than VP at his best. Rooney's passing is so sublime at times, it pisses me off. I hope he has a fight with Fergie and goes to City or something. Then I can hate him even more. This is just an unbiased opinion because I really dont care too much about both these teams. ( I do hate Man-U and Rooney slightly more)

See the thing is though, if we were to base who is the best player in EPL by talent, then we would have to put someone like Arshavin up there for example. Very talented player, but never shows it....So i guess it's not always about talent but form and consistency (major factor).

You need to look at it this way:

There are many talented people in EPL. However, only the best of them perform when it matters with consistency like Rooney or RVP. Therefore, it automatically eliminates players like Arshavin. Obviously, you want the criteria to be "form" because it fits to make RVP the best in EPL. That is fine with me. That is how you see it. I tried to give a "neutral" perspective and my criteria is different than yours. No one is right or wrong, we r just different. However, I am neutral and most of you guys are biased. Therefore, dont look at what Arsenal fans or Man-U fans say, but what do the rest of the people say.

Sidenote: I posted a reply in one of those religion threads, check it out Smile

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 am

That's alright then, i thought you were just gonna base it on talent ya know.....so then i could put Diaby on that list..... Laughing
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

For once he is right ,that nutter .

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:39 pm

This was one of my more interesting reads today so far. Thoroughly enjoyed...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Doc wrote:This was one of my more interesting reads today so far. Thoroughly enjoyed...
:shisha:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 am

Rooney might be the best English player out there, but RVP rapes Rooney in every department.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next