The Verminator
Sina
Amar
aleumdance
Jay29
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 am

Wenger accused of calling referee Damir Skomina a "fu**ing disgrace" - http://t.co/Hb6DiVN9

Ray Parlour believes Arsenal brought pride back to the club with their display last night - http://t.co/SFxnVhcm

SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 0 AC Milan: We gave it a good go

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 am

Jay, your ratings make me feel like we lost 3-0.. Laughing
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:36 am

dostoevsky wrote:Magnificent response from your team tonight and whilst I can never be satisfied with a such a result even if we progress, I'm glad that Arsenal tonight restored pride and belief, something this team deserves.

I look forward to seeing Arsenal in the Champions League again, next season, be very proud guys. Very Happy
We'll beat you properly next time :vagi:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 am

quoting sportsczy (from his forum)

glorified friendly where you're down 3-0 at half and a RVP tap in away from being tied? No way. Tonight's game showed Milan's big weaknesses: Atrocious fullbacks, no midfield creativity and lazy forwards.

couldn't agree more, so mad at RVP for trying to play like messi, he should have just finished the shot Mad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 am

What is his forum?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 pm

I come in peace Razz im not sure if there are many arsenal people here that know who i am, because i am such a quiet poster in the Milan section Razz i would just like to say Congratulations on the result of today, since we beat you guys 4-0 all my friends were all saying its over its over, but ive always had that seed of doubt in me, always remembering Liverpool and Deportivo. So i know that its not over when its over.

I would also like to say that these 2 teams didnt leave us hanging and all the expectation it had. this was the tie of the round and you know what? IT WAS ONE HELL OF A ROUND, a scary one for us especially (i swear to you guys i was in a bar watching the game, the amount of cigarettes i was smoking was crazy, my fingertips were ice cold and i was shaking, im sure i was close to a heart attack and thats not being sarcastic) thats how scared i was.

like Kris Voakes on goal.com said in an article (milan survive worst 45min ever) Milan was the best of 2 bad teams Razz but who gives a shit, what a spectacle it was.

i would also like to say, i dont follow every single post my fellow Milan fans posted here when we won 4-0 i know that some were respectful and some were being dipshits, i hope they learned their lesson... i will be honest, i was really expecting this today, 2, 3-0, i really was.. how could you not? your in front of your fans and you need 4 goals, its only normal that you guys attacked like crazy. thats why i will say, it wasnt Arsenal that played like magicians, it was Milan who played probably the 3rd most discusting half i have ever seen in 15 years supporting this team.. now i know you guys are gonna say yaaa well you know Arsenal played terrible in the 1st leg, which is true.. but at least we scored 3 goals during open play, compared to your 1 Razz and it was a rare like dinosaur footprints mistake by the best central defender in the world on your only open play goal. we missed our fair share of chances in the 2nd half and the 2nd half was our half (bar the only v.persie chance you guys had) we won the series: 1 game and a half vs 1 half... look at it like you want but thats how it is. but just to say it took you guys only 1 half to do all that Razz once again, not trying to bash you guys, so please reserve your angry thoughts, im really not here for an argument, just a quick think chat with the cool Arsenal blogers thats all Smile we are Milan, and it talks balls and courage to take the game like that to a Milan team who is known for CL, the pedigree, the honor everything. so kudos and my hat if off to you again...

i dont really follow spanish, english, german leagues, but i always have a soft spot for everyteam in everyleague in everysport, just because im an avid sportsfan, and i will admit to you, my fav eniglish team was always arsenal, i never followed u guys nor watch your games a whole lot in a year, but if lets say i had to cheer for someone other than an italian team it would be Arsenal..

so to sum up everything, thank you guys, for a wonderful tie, thank you guys maybe not all Razz but most of you for being good sports.. im not knee-jerking you guys in anyway or making fun of you. im not like some people in our section that bad mouth people Razz even though i would chop an arm for Milan just like they would. lol!!

i hope we can count on your support when we continue in our journey Very Happy Congraulations once again, i hope that none of you will come bash in our section or get the wrong message im sending, im a peaceful guy and not looking for a war of words over a game millionaires play Razz

Later dudes Wink
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Respect Tony. I do hope Milan win the CL as I'd rather have lost to the would-be champions.

Not much between us all in all, one half of football decided it, either side could have, I'm glad Arsenal restored that belief.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Tony are you canadian goalol? Razz Trololol
just kidding
good luck in next round
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 pm

yes i am canadian Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

milan fans got class !!! Thumbs up

unlike the barca story last year! ww3!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jayp Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Great performance and heart shown very proud of the team...

It might be spilt milk at this stage but does anyone else feel Arshavin could have been far more useful off the bench than Chamakh and Park.

On the other hand if he wasn't sent on loan he may have started and not done much.
jayp
jayp
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/Jay_Peezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 pm

it may be wrong but
can we link this strong mentality&toghterness of the team to departure of the like of Nasri/Arshavin/bendtner/denilson etc?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Congrats guys,I stopped watching at HT.Really thought i was going to have a heart attack.I have no idea how we managed to defend the 3-0 in the second half,you guys created a chance like every 3-5 mins

best of luck in the PL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 pm

thanks a lot guys, respect all of u
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Amazing performance.. Great attitude from the players and especially the fans..
We were almost there.. Almost the whole team played exceptionally well except few...
Ox and Rosicky were excellent.. song very good.. Sagna Vermelen and Kos were excellent too.. And Sczeny continuing the performance against Liverpool.. Song also did well..

For me Gibbs was the flop of the match.. Always out of position.. He advances much without offering much in attack.. It would be better if he stood back and just concentrate on defending..
And everyone could see why Ox and Walcott are different.. How Ox got the penalty and how many times did Walcott drift wide to end with a poor cross.. Seems Walcott never learns..
And i was really worried watching Gervinho.. The only player who can penetrate in our squad.. And yesterday he was lost.. Similar to Chamakh ?
In the end we were tired and our subs Park and Chamakh couldnt offer anything more..
Great performance which regained and instilled some confidence in fans and players...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:15 pm

If we'd gone on to win the tie would anyone rate it above the 2-1 over Barcelona match?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm

You know, looking back at it, it might have been useful to have had arshavin on the bench....

last year vs barca....
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:You know, looking back at it, it might have been useful to have had arshavin on the bench....

last year vs barca....

Yes that he brought on 2 useless players who did nothing but lose the ball.

Anyways its good we got our pride back and plus qualifying would have been great but its not that bad now we can concentrate on getting 3erd from SPuds.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 am

ye we missed arsha that game
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 am

Anyone else glad we went out at this stage instead of going through? After producing an epic comeback, club and fans physically and emotionally drained, only to be drawn up against Barcelona again...........

Better to go out now, with a bit of pride and focus on finishing the league strongly and qualifying for next year
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:34 am

I said the exact same thing to my brother after the game. Imagine if we had pulled off an epic comeback and went though, only to run into Barcelona or Real Madrid in the next round? I think we're better off this way.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 am

Lex wrote:Anyone else glad we went out at this stage instead of going through? After producing an epic comeback, club and fans physically and emotionally drained, only to be drawn up against Barcelona again...........

Better to go out now, with a bit of pride and focus on finishing the league strongly and qualifying for next year

GoonerJay29 wrote:I said the exact same thing to my brother after the game. Imagine if we had pulled off an epic comeback and went though, only to run into Barcelona or Real Madrid in the next round? I think we're better off this way.

Well put Thumbs up Totally with you both.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:I said the exact same thing to my brother after the game. Imagine if we had pulled off an epic comeback and went though, only to run into Barcelona or Real Madrid in the next round? I think we're better off this way.

Neither do we have the squad to put in our best teams for CL n PL twice in a week.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Sina wrote:Tony are you canadian goalol? Razz Trololol
just kidding
good luck in next round
he he heehh ! have i told u guys- i'v got over 4accounts here..believe it or not !LOL..ask RG...u "damned " Sina... :cyclops:

Well @topic: do u really guys are glad coz we went out ! Mad No doubt -that solar storm- has hitted u !
Shame on U Van Persie n Walcott n Wenger....i'm serious in a way :study:

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:46 pm

no there is only one goalol :bow: Razz
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3